TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi Ladies, can I re-join. Took a few months out and my son was poorly but now back on the road (so to speak)
I'm currently cd9 and have bought the clearblue advanced monitor as it helps with me obsession with peeing on sticks ha ha. My last cycle was 40 days! Hoping that was just because of stress with being in hospital with my little man.
I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journey!! x

Thanks Ricschick, how are you?
Havent been back through and read all posts, looks like i've missed ALOT!

Hey ladies. I'm still floating, taking this time off but was so set in routine with taking Temps and not doing it at the moment. I've had quite a short weird period.

Hello to everyone anyway. Good luck to you all.

Fuschia, have a great time! And mind and post those test pics, I need something to look at! :haha:

Waiting, I'm glad af has arrived, it's rubbish but at least you have the start of a new cycle. I hope this one is the one!

Rachy, welcome back, sorry to hear your wee boy has been ill, hope he's ok now x

Gypsy, how are things going? Hope you're ok x

Buffy, hope the kids teething isn't so bad today. What course are you thinking of doing?

Ricschick, get busy!! Hope you catch that egg! :dust:

Who have I missed? Sorry! Hope everyone is ok x

Afm, well nothing much to say other than OH is being an arse! Think he's sulking and I'm sure it's either cos he thinks I'm peed off with him or he's feeling neglected. Yes I'm a bit peed off.....entertaining 2 kids through the summer holidays 24/7, not getting a holiday or even a night away. And then obviously I'm still struggling a bit after the mc. So yes you're fecking neglected cos I'm sad, fed up and confused :growlmad:
It's so pathetic and I'm not even getting into it with him.

And breathe! Sorry had to get that off my chest, thanks for listening even though I gave you no choice :haha:

Welcome back rachy!
fuschia, you're so pregnant! Can't wait to see your positive digi.
Waiting, sorry about AF showing up.
I think I'm already ovulating. I can feel it, I'm bloated and achey. Can't do anything about it of course. I tried an OPK and it was quite dark. Not positive though. Anyway, I'll be expecting AF about two weeks from now.

Hi Rachy :flower:

Babybrain - I have been a dental assistant for 11 years. I do some temp work at different dentists since having the kids. The course im looking at is a degree in Oral Health Therapy.

Im actually currently studying Remedial Massage, but I will finish up if I enrol in the degree.

Hi again Rachy ! Welcome back . It must have been a tough time . I hope you son is much better ? X
X

Gypsy - hope your doing ok . Wonder what the short period was about ?! Our bodies can be a little odd sometimes !

Babybrain - oh I hear you . The summer holidays can be so intense ! On the flip side ... my hubby is doing my head in as we have been around each other for nearly 2 weeks now... need a break from him! Sometimes ( most of the time ) it feels like he's an additional sibling , the way he and my 5 year old bicker ! I bet your doing An amazing job :) xx

Katy- thank you ! I'm sorry this cycle is a write off for you :( xx

Buffy - that sounds great ! I started a primary teaching degree last September ... I've been slacking a bit since the end of June and after my hols I really need to knuckle down as I have an exam and lots of assignments due in sept - Nov ! I hope you like the look of the course. X

Afm- all set to do my frer this morning . Feeling nervous about it ! It's 3.54am ( keep waking up stupid times ) hubby doesn't know and we are all sharing a room. And to make things a tad trickier ... the toilet is separate from the bathroom . So o need to go ninja style this morning to pull this off . Will let you ladies know of course ! Xx

And here is my frer .

I hope I don't annoy/ upset anyone by uploading this .

As babybrain asked and you are all so supportive I wanted to show . It's progressed nicely from 9dpo which I am pleased about . Obv still nervous times !

X

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpg
    IMG_1356.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
It looks so awesome fuschia, I am so super happy for you!

Gypsy - Nice to see you are still around! Hope you are doing okay!

Babybrain - I hope your OH stops being an arse, I dont think they get how hard work it is having the kids 24/7, mine had to do a stint of it a year or so again and boy did he moan about how tired he was and how much like hard work it was, I asked him to make mention of this to all men so they might for once get it! Hope you feel better soon!

Katy - hopefully ovulating now is a good sign of your cycles returning to normal quickly, that will make things easier when you are able to try again.

Hey Rachy - I didnt know you before, I dont think, but welcome back!

Buffy - its all a bit boring normal life in this part of cycle isnt it!

Rics - have you confirmed ovulation now?

Sorry if I missed anyone!

AFM, it was quite nice to not worry about life today, forget my cycle and just live, my app has my fertile period as the 26th to 31st August so I have a wee wait before jumping in again. Going to get some work outs underway and have been eating much healthier this week.

Ah Fushia congratulations!

Gypsy, how are you? Hope you're keeping well?

Babybrain, sorry your OH is being an arse, they really dont have any concept of 24/7 childcare do they?! It's not only physically exhausting but mentally too! Also sorry to hear about your mc, hope you're getting time to recover too!

Katy, Hi! Hope you're ok x

Buffy, how long is the degree?

waiting2c- hi! I was still lurking when you first joined I think. Looks like we're set to ovulate around the same time too!!

Hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone!
AFM not much going on just waiting to ovulate, my little boy is on the mend thank you, unfortunately he had bacterial meningitis, so gave us quite a scare! Hospital team were amazing and thankfully we were able to have antibiotics at home via his iv. (would have been a 40 mile round trip daily otherwise)

Fuschia!! Woooohoooooo! There it is! BFP!!! It's beautiful :hugs:
I'm so happy for you guys xxx
Made me laugh you being awake so early and having to go ninja style! When I took a test with ds1 we were in Australia visiting his sister. I got up a bit late and was hanging about in the living room with them trying to get OH's attention to do this test (totally bursting for a pee). Eventually he clicked. The toilet was separate too and was off the laundry room. So there was me POAS while he was in the laundry room pretending to look at magazine or something....didn't look odd at all! :haha: rushed to our room to look at it while avoiding our 18mth old nephew. It was funny and terrifying :haha:

Rachy, that's a scary time, must have been hard for you all but glad he's on the mend xx

Buffy, that sounds like a great course, I hope you like it and it works for you xx

Hope everyone has a good day, catch up with you all later. And thanks again for listening. :flower:

Rachy the degree is 3 years. There is a rural placement towards the end of the course which puts me off a little bit.

Fuschia woohoo!! Great line :)

Fuschia congratulations!!! I'm so pleased for you!! I hope you will stick around!! Xxxx

Rachy oh how awful and scary for you all! I'm so glad all us ok now! X

Buffy great course well done you!!

Gypsy hope your ok! Have you now decided to take a break from ttc?

Babybrain hope your doing ok!

Not totally confirmed ovulation as the tests I have are a bit weird they don't have to be as dark as the control line!! There cassanovum ones and as long as there's a dark line they class that as a positive so I'm a bit confused actually so I'm going to go to the pound shop today and get normal ones! I was tender yesterday which is normally a sign for me and felt sick and back was sore so idk. I hope so we have dtd every day so far although I did have to talk my dh into it last night lol!!

fuschia, no squinting needed to see this line. Congrats!

Buffy what is a rural placement?

It means we would have to relocate the country for a period of time so that I can do training. My husband is only able to work in our state, so he cant up & move that easily. And i dont want to go on my own. And my DD would be starting school that year!

AF is gone. BD has begun! CD6 today.
I ordrered some cheap OPKs. I dont get any EWCM that i have noticed the past 2 cycles, so id like to make sure im actually ovulating!!

Congratulations fushia! !!! So awesome.

Good luck this cycle Buffy.

Rach yep I'm taking at least this month off DH and I have some sorting to do. We both still want it, but life outside of TTC is getting a bit messy.

Gosh Buffy that sounds like it would be difficult, I certainly wouldn't be able to go on my own.
Gypsy I hope things aren't too bad outside of ttc, good that your both focussing on sorting it though x

Thanks everyone !

Rics chick - what did your cheapie ov tests say ? Think you have ovulated ?

Rachy baby - what a horrid thing to go through :( scary times ! So so pleased he's on the mend .

Baby brain - that story made me laugh ! Hope you are doing ok xx

Buffy - that is a big decision to make ! Seems like quite a commitment to make re the placement . But I guess that often , students relocate for studies don't they . Good luck for this cycle . Good plan re the opks . I'm sure you will be ovulating but it doesn't hurt to know exactly when

Gypsy - I hope things get better for you and you can work through everything ok xx

Afm - did my digi this morning and got 1-2. 24 hours eary as was planning to wait until tomorrow for our anniversary but couldn't wait ! Never mind ! Very excited and happy but of course nervous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->