TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Welcome IsaacRalph :) best of luck ttc :dust:

Ricschick, could the blood tinge maybe be from dtd? I occasionally have a little bit.

Sorry Buffy about af, sounds like you've been busy having fun though :)

Waiting, sorry about bfn, I hope your cycle ends soon if it's not going to be a BFP. I know it's hard to stay positive about things sometimes. Don't be hard on yourself. Maybe the exercise will be a good thing, it's supposed to be good for your mood and it gives you something to focus on. Me I hate exercise.....I'm still distracting myself looking at wedding venues or painting these bloody elf doors!!

Been at the beach today with my parents, the boys and the dogs. Beach in Scotland isn't always that warm lol but had a good but very windy walk. It was fun.

Nothing going on as far as ttc, still not sure what I'm doing. I will wait for my cycle to return and after af I will get the OPK's ready. OH was still keen to try again if I want to and all the support is there now from grandparents....guess I'm a bit scared.

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Oh Fuschia.....I'm just a wee bit jealous of your heat and sunshine lol, enjoy! X

Babybrain could of been we dtd the day before tho? Had a little more pink spotting tonight but we did dtd earlier so that might be why.
It's lovely you have the support you need, I no it's scary I'm scared and worried too but you just have to do what makes you happy. Xx

Issac no particular reason for having another we just would like to have one more to finish off our family, I was unsure at first then we decided to try and then we had a mmc in April and now I REALLY want another! I love pregnancy and birth and babies so we thought why not! X

Waiting I hope you have come to the end of the cycle by now.

Buffy - I am trying hard at the moment to exercise . I have been doing g park runs . Not sure where you are but there are loads of these in the uk run by volunteers . They are 5K and hundreds of people go . It's really nice and it records your tome online so you try to get a pb each time . You sounds like you at way ahead of me though ! I come in the last 50 or so when I do my run... out of 400!

Ricschick and Isaac - I would love a large family ❤️. I don't think I will be allowed to go over 3 though... but never say never !

Did an internet cheapie test today ! As time went on I thought I could maybe see a line but it's not obviously pink . The pic isn't great as I was stuck in the bathroom with my kids banging on the door and hubby was there .

Appreciate your eyes and views . I'm 9dpo xx

Attachments

• IMG_1323.jpg
    IMG_1323.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12
Fuschia something is definitely catching my eye!!!

Dh and I have the house to ourselves for the next 2 nights so please hope and pray for me to ovulate!! Lol. Slight brown ewcm this morning backache and crampy!! Opk was neg this morning but off out now to get some more!! Fx

Fingers crossed ricschick ! I hope you ovulate xxx

I have done three tests today and I swear there is something on all . Here is another pic of a later test . I feel like the line got easier for me to see every time I did a test .

Opinions please ? ( counting on you ricschick !)

I went to the shop to get frer but they only had can dogo so I bought one and did it straight away but said not pregnant. Starting to think I'm making this up in my head :( obv I know it could be too early for digi but as it says up to 4 days before af I just tried my luck .

Attachments

• IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 16
Fuschia, I'm not sure but I think I see something. All my crossables are crossed for you.
Welcome IsaacRalph. Good luck!
AFM, test was almost negative yesterday so that's great,bleeding practically stopped, check-up next week. OH surprised me today by saying he might be ready to try again this autumn if we think of a plan to improve our finances so we could buy an apartment/house of our own in a couple of years. It's not a definite yes to ttc but I'm a bit more hopeful.

Katy that sounds super positive :)

I do believe I am at the start of my bfp as I got a line on the frer . It's super faint though . But def there .

My plan is to try frer again in 2 days , save my second digi till Saturday and fill in the gaps with internet cheapies .

It's a bit different because we are heading to Disneyland Paris tomorrow so will be sharing a room with hubby and the kids but hopefully I'll be able to blag some poas time ! Mine and hubby's wedding anniversary is Saturday. I really hope I get to give him a positive digi as a nice surprise x

Welcome Isaacralph :flower:

Ricschick - fingers crossed you O while you are having some nice alone time!

Fuschia - something is catching my eye. Good luck! It would be a nice anniversary present for you. We also have parkrun here too. Ive never done it. The weather is so awful here right now that I usually just run on the treadmill at the gym. I actually had surgery on my knee a few years back, and my rehab went horribly, and now my pain is almost worse than before the surgery! Now that I have done that 5km race over the weekend, ive decided to take a bit of a break from running, and focus on building muscle. I joined an online 12 week body transformation program called Lean & Strong. It started yesterday. Lots of weights. And the best thing is that I can increase my calorie intake to 1500 a day :haha:

Babybrain - it is very scary thinking about trying again after a miscarriage. I totally understand :hugs:

Katy - glad your tests are almost negative, and that your bleeding has stopped.

Fuschia i really so see a line especially the one in the right of the 2 together!! Looks too dark to be evap. Hope it gets darker for you. Thanks for the warm welcome ladies. Cd2 here all quiet. X good luck ricschick

Fuschia omg I totally see it and I'm calling it BFP!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Your fab ricschick :)

Thanks Isaacralph. This is a great thread with lots of wonderful ladies at various places in their journeys . There have been some real highs ... and lows too but we all support each other best we can ! I hope the first part of your cycle doesn't drag ! Xx

Fuschia something is definitely catching my eye!!!

Dh and I have the house to ourselves for the next 2 nights so please hope and pray for me to ovulate!! Lol. Slight brown ewcm this morning backache and crampy!! Opk was neg this morning but off out now to get some more!! Fx

Sounds heavenly how did you manage 2 nights to yourselves? Enjoy

Your fab ricschick :)

Thanks Isaacralph. This is a great thread with lots of wonderful ladies at various places in their journeys . There have been some real highs ... and lows too but we all support each other best we can ! I hope the first part of your cycle doesn't drag ! Xx

Ah yeah you girls seem really nice! I have made friends with some really nice girls in here. Some from the very start off ttc going through all the heartache and excitement, fertility treatments, miscarriages and births etc!

Fuschia something is definitly catching my eye!!!! I have everything crossed for you!!! So exciting!!!!

I am definitely seeing that Fuschia! So excited for you! I think you will be calling BFP in the next day!!

Welcome IsaacRalph, lovely to have a new lady join our ranks!!

Glad to hear things are sounding more positive for trying again Katy! Thats great!

Good luck Rics, hope you ovulate whilst you have house to yourself! Sounds lovely!

Buffy - how is your week going?

AFM, still no AF, so tired of this, it seems since I made the call to TTC life has stopped it from working out every step of the way. Tomorrow will be day 40 which equals last month, anything past that is a new long for me, at this rate I get 9 chances a year, not 12. Trying not to be too upset about it, but it is hard. Going from these dates I am at least 21 days from actually being able to try and will go through so so so so so so so so many OPKs as will have to test from CD14 through to the end, I am not even convinced I am ovulating at all now.

Anyway enough of that, show us some more tests Fuschia! I love looking!

Ah man waiting - it's the waiting that is so frustrating . I really feel for you but best thing is to try to be positive ! Have you got a huge packet of ovulation tests ?

I have 1 frer and 1 digi packed in my bag for Disney . Going to do another ic in the am and hope it satisfies me with a little progression ! Then I plan to do the frer at 11dpo so 2 more sleeps !

Oh waiting2c im sorry. Those are very long cycles! I can understand your frustration.

My week has been going OK. DH has been on night shift & the kids are both teething which has been hard. Why do they always get teeth at the same time?!

Im going to an open day at a university tomorrow to see if I like the look of the course they are offering.

Im on CD4. Still have AF. Usually lasts 5 days.

Waiting sorry I no how frustrating it is! But just try to remember it will happen in the end try to stay positive xx

Fuschia you are so pregnant! And Disneyland too you lucky thing!! I think the digi will be positive by Saturday! 😀

Opk was dark this morning so hopefully anytime now!! Fx it's so Annoying wish I was regular!

CD1 people!!! As sad as it is to be back here I am at least on the road again and not stalled waiting!!!

Ah sorry waiting but also undetstand the relief ! Whole new chance started :)

Thanks ricschick - I do plan to save the digi till sat but I will be doing tests in the mean time obv ! Got 1 frer left for tomorrow (11dpo) then 3internet cheapies .

Exciting to be on our way to Disneyland Paris! Bit anxious though about how crazy busy it will be but we will have an amazing time regardless ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->