TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

CD 16 here, no sign of ov yet, I did have some bleeding a few days ago so not sure whats going on.

Just waiting.

Yep I'm in the 2ww at the mo quite crampy yesterday so fx I've started a testing thread if anyone is interested 😀 Xx

I'm currently on cd 23. Last couple days I've had lots of wet creamy cm. almost like thin moisturiser! I'm more tired than normal but that's all so far.

Not much new here.
I just had a check-up. Uterus got back to normal, I'm already post ovulation which I knew already. I was asked about birth control and I said we weren't 100% sure we need it. Gyn told me to wait 3 or 4 cycles before trying again but no worries if I get pregnant sooner than that. Hoping OH changes his mind since he's not 100% against ttc again.

ricschick, i'm following your testing thread i hope all turns out great!

katy - i hope dh comes around for you he may just need some time, i hope that whatever happens makes you both happy xo

rach- hope OV is around the corner!

hope alll is good with you ladies, i keep checking in xx

Hey everyone! I was also thinking it had gone very quiet! Lovely to hear from you all!

Rics - have checked into your thread so I can line spot! I hope that it is the last time for you!

Babybrain - I hope AF shows up soon for you!

Rachy - hopefully you ovulate soon, are you getting lots of BD in?

Megan - All sounds promising, are you going to test again at some point soon?

Buffy - Not long to go till ovulation for you, hope this is the month!

Katy - Glad to hear things have gone back to normal, hope your DH comes around to it again!

Heaven - lovely to hear from you, how are you feeling?

Gypsy - how are things with you?

Hope I haven't missed anyone! If I have I apologise!

AFM, CD9 today, only just stopped spotting yesterday, was a weird AF, thought it was gone CD5 like normal and then had a few massive clots and it started up again. Hopefully things are sorting themselves out to get back to normal (well my normal anyway). Not sure when to start OPKs, maybe in a few days, dont want to miss anything but dont want to waste them either!

Hey everyone! I was also thinking it had gone very quiet! Lovely to hear from you all!

Rics - have checked into your thread so I can line spot! I hope that it is the last time for you!

Katy - Glad to hear things have gone back to normal, hope your DH comes around to it again!

AFM, CD9 today, only just stopped spotting yesterday, was a weird AF, thought it was gone CD5 like normal and then had a few massive clots and it started up again. Hopefully things are sorting themselves out to get back to normal (well my normal anyway). Not sure when to start OPKs, maybe in a few days, dont want to miss anything but dont want to waste them either!

feeling good :) just very very tired all the time. I may start a journal soon i just never know if i can keep it up to date lol. glad AF is starting to dissipate for you!

Thank you! CD12. Have been getting our BD in where possible - CD5, 6, 9 + 11 so far. Hopefully it's 3rd time lucky!

How annoying for you. I hate it when our cycles do things out of the ordinary.

I'm still floating guys. Good luck to all in the TWW. I'm starting study placement next week for 6 weeks. I haven't temped at all so no idea what's going on. Very tired today though.

Currently on cd 24, took another test today and it was a huge BFN 😔

Morning Ladies, how we all doing?

Got my first 'high' reading on the cbfm today, cd18 so fingers crossed ov is just round the corner!

Thats great Rachy! CD13 for me, so either Im ovulating today or tomorrow. I am pretty sure Ive had some O pains today!

Good luck Rach & Buffy, hope you catch that egg, keep busy ;)

Still time Megan, fingers crossed :)

Ill be due AF around September 1st. I always *try* to wait, but usually end up testing at like 8dpo :haha: I have a bunch of ICs.

Well today is supposedly my O day. We will be likely to miss today as Im at school all day, and then when I get home, we are going out to a friends for dinner & to watch the football. We did manage the past 3 days though, so fingers crossed!!

Good luck Rachy!! When will you test?

Good luck Buffy!

DH and I had a massive argument this afternoon. Took a good hour and a half. I unleashed a lot though. I don't think we will be back to TTC anytime soon though. I need to contemplate taking the pill again. I also have to get another operation for my endo. Awaiting confirmation date which can take a few months. Hopefully not waiting too long.

Good luck rach and Buffyx!
Any new BFPs in the making? Megan, ricschick, anyone else?
Gypsy, I had endo too. I had no symptoms then and I have no ideas if it's back now. I've been pregnant or breastfeeding most of the time anyway so hoping it's not back. I hope things get better between the two of you. Fights are bad but they can resolve things that need to be discussed.
AFM, AF showed up this morning, like I thought it would, as I felt O and my LP is a bit on the short side. Now we're supposed to wait at least one more cycle before ttc again. I wish we'd be starting already. But we still haven't discussed things further anyway.

Gypsy, did the argument help? Did it help him understand at all? I hope so, I know it sometimes helps as once it's out you can work from there. Hope your op comes soon then too. Thinking of you x

Katy, glad af is there and your cycles are returning. I'm still waiting. Peed on a few OPK's just to see what's happening, they have varied. I thought I was getting near a positive then it got a bit paler. I'm not looking to ttc this month anyway but just wondering what's going on. I've had huge amounts of cm. last night it looked like ewcm like I've never had before!! It was unbelievable!

Like you guys we haven't had any discussions for a while. I'm too scared to commit to ttc and I'm sure OH is just letting me decide. I know he'd love more but no pressure and when I MC he said he understands after going through what we did. So we've not spoken about it since. After my first mc I knew I wanted to get pregnant ASAP and we conceived ds2 the following month. This time It's harder, it affected me more. But I'm not making a decision yet, just waiting to get this cycle back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->