TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I'm sorry Megan.

BabyBrain, I understand your wish to know where you stand even though you're not ttc yet. I also understand your reluctance to ttc right away. I'm not there myself but my OH is. That's why I'm letting him be, like your OH is doing at the moment. In your case, I'm sure you'll get past it. I just hope my OH does too, as he had second thoughts about ttc in the first place.

So sorry Megan.

Good luck for this cycle.

Babybrain i think it did help a lot. We both got a lot of concerns off our minds. Unfortunately we both are useless at getting overwhelmed by the argument and repeating ourselves over and over and over and over and over LOL. Frustrating as shit!! How are you going at the moment?

Katy I hope you don't get it back.. The doctor suggested from the pains i'm getting at the moment i may have my left ovary stuck to the side of my uterus. Not enjoyable. I hated the recovery from the last operation.

Sorry to hear that Megan.

Gypsy- that sounds really painful!

afm, I got my peak on the cbfm this morning, woohoo!! However trying to squeeze in bd'ing with two little ones is hard work, so fingers crossed for tonight ha ha x

Hello!! Currently NTNP baby #4!
Hubby is kind of up in the air about another baby at the moment, but after an early miscarriage and two CP we've decided at least to not prevent.
We have three boys, LJ who will be four in October, and Will & Connor who are 2, will be 3 in May.

Welcome eppgirl!!!

Sorry to hear about af Megan :(

In a way I'm glad you and doh had a row gypsy as that does sometimes help get things sorted, sorry you still not in a ttc place again yet though.

Yay rachy for peak! Hope you managed to get bd in with the kids!!

Monday morning for me, just eating breakfast then off to work, nothing going on here, took an opk this morn and was super faint, cd 12 so guess I have a bit to wait yet.

Hey there eppgirl! :flower:

Im *about* 2dpo today.

We also have 2 young ones. One 23 month old & one 11 month old. We have to BD as soon as they go down at night because the youngest is waking up 34433 times a night at the moment.

I'm thinking I'm roughly 2-3 dpo, I haven't tracked my periods at all and I have no clue when my period was I used to track it but got lazy. If I am that means we definitely BD'd at peak time. And then some after.
Finding time to DTD is almost impossible with my three! Boys are definitely rambunctious, and all over the place. Hoping for a girl whenever I finally fall pregnant. FX!

Fingers crossed then Buffy and Eppgirl, I'm thinking of testing around the 1st as i'd be due af around 3rd/4th Sept.

I'm off to New York at the weekend so that'll keep my mind off the tww hopefully!!

How's everybody else doing?

Exciting Rachy! I loved New York :flower:

I am due AF on the 1st, so no doubt ill be testing before then haha. I received my OPKs in the mail today..unfortunately a little too late! I'll use them next cycle. I have never used them before.

Welcome eppgirl and good luck :dust: sorry about your losses xx

Gypsy, I'm ok thanks. Feeling a bit better now we are getting back into a routine and life is busy. Back to school for ds1, ds2 started nursery and I'm back to work (in the nursery) so it's crazy again. OH is off work for a couple of weeks, so he's been out laying slabs, making steps....manly stuff :haha: But it's keeping him out from under my feet.
Our arguments don't really help things that much either, we aren't very good at it lol. Communication is the key though eh? Hope you're ok xx

Waiting, I hope you get a positive opk very soon and this cycle is a better/shorter.

Good luck to those in tww, looking forward to some tests to squint over! And BFPs!

Afm, no af yet. Spoke to OH a bit last night, I reckon we will ttc again but it's up to me and there's no pressure from him. So :coffee:

I'm only about 3dpo and we BDd more than any previous month, but i already feel out :(

I wish id have received my opks earlier.

What are your thoughts babybrain? Are you just playing it by ear and seeing how you feel?

I am looking forward to seeing some tests! (please post some in here ladies if you do them, I love a good line spot!)

Babybrain - its nice that you have no pressure about ttc :) Sounds all very busy now you are all back to it!

Buffy - dont feel out yet, you are hardly even in the TWW!! Keep positive!

Rachy - so jealous of you going to new york, definitely want to try and go there one day, its just so super expensive to go anywhere from here.

Does sound like a girl would be a nice addition eppgirl! You must definitely be busy all the time!

No change to todays OPK, just keep on keeping on and i am sure it will happen at some point.

Hey girls sorry not been on here at all just come back from a lovely camping hols so been away for 2 weeks. I will catch up properly when I have caught up with the mountains of washing etc but i had my positive opk day before yesterday and BD'd for the last 4 nights so hoping we covered all bases this month! Think I am 1 dpo so the tww begins. Looking forward to sharing the tww with you girls and good luck to you all! X

Hi to the newbies!:kiss:

Hope everyone is ok! Good luck in the 2ww! I'm in the 3ww it seems as I'm not sure this cycle on ovulation so I'm either 12dpo or 5dpo! So here's today's test if anyone would like to look I also have a testing thread in the gallery
IMG_6490.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"