TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi Everybody!

How we all doing?

Ricschick i'm following your testing thread, fingers crossed.

Buffy, dont feel out yet, it's so early. You never know!

I'm around 2dpo from the first peak on my machine so just waiting.

AF came today so apparently I'm really confused on my cycle, off to next month. 😔

Good luck to those of you in tww .

Buffy - sometimes I used to feel that way early in the tww - as I just started to think it's not happening . But I even felt that way the cycle that I did get a bfp ... this could be your lucky month especially as you have been so 'busy' ;).

Gypsy - hope your doing ok and things with hubby seem better now ? X

Rachy- I'd love to go to NY one day - have an amazing time !!

Babybrain- it's always nice to get a bit of routine back ! Glad your feeling a little better :)

Eppgirl- you have found a great bunch of ladies here to wait out ttc! I know it's annoying when AF arrives but at least your set to try a brand new cycle now :

ricschick - been following your testing thread and wasn't sure if I could see something faint on most recent but hoping something comes up strong for you soon cx

Af has arrived!!! I had a tiny streak of pink yesterday and I wondered if it was coming. Today its here but very light. So the waiting is over!

I ordered more ic's and opk's on Sunday.......just in case :haha: so it looks like we are going to ttc again! Crapping myself :haha:

So CD1, here we go!

sorry to hear AF got you eppgirl, new cycle now - hopefully things are easier to work out this time around!

Lovely to hear from you Fuschia - how are you keeping?

AF came today so apparently I'm really confused on my cycle, off to next month. 😔

sorry eppgirl, i hope this cycle is the one for you :)

Af has arrived!!! I had a tiny streak of pink yesterday and I wondered if it was coming. Today its here but very light. So the waiting is over!

I ordered more ic's and opk's on Sunday.......just in case :haha: so it looks like we are going to ttc again! Crapping myself :haha:

So CD1, here we go!
yay!! i'm happy for you to TTC again how wonderful :) hope those OPK get here soon!

hope all you ladies are keeping well!:flower:

Exciting stuff baby brain good luck!! Sorry about af eppgirl.
2dpo for me today and can feel myself getting hotter with the progesterone rising. Apart from that all quiet on the western front. Went to get my progesterone pesseries today just incase I get a bfp as had recurrent losses. I took these with my last pregnancy!
Still checking into the gallery to see your tests rics good luck!!
Hi fuschia is it sinking in now??

BabyBrain - yay for AF's return. That is the worst, waiting. I'm playing that game now. Hoping I don't have too much longer. Good luck next cycle!

Sorry eppgirl :hugs:

Yay babybrain. Baby dust to you!!

Hoping it's not too much longer for you Alligator.

Thanks for asking ladies .

Not sinking in completely ! It's that first scan that always makes it so real and I'm hoping to have a private early scan in a few weeks . Starting to feel a little nauseous and don't have much of an appetite really .

Babybrain - glad AF arrived for you - what a relief ! I wish you every luck xxx

Looking forward to hearing about testing / bfps ! Xx

Sorry appgirl.
But yay BabyBrain. It's weird that we're happy about AF showing up...
Good luck to both this cycle!

Great news babybrain so glad things have returned to "normal " good luck this cycle!!

Sorry appgirl good luck to you!!

7dpo I think and had really bad backache yesterday and generally felt rough so hoping that was a good sign!

Sorry to hear AF came appgirl.

Yey babybrain, good luck!

Ricschick, fingers crossed.

I'm currently 4dpo and nothing to report, off on my trip tomorrow and back Tues (with jet lag no doubt) so hoping my mind will be elsewhere for a while.

5dpo over here with absolutely nothing out of the ordinary to report. I have my usual bloating and creamy cm..so im feeling even more out.

And honestly, my kids have been completely awful with teething & colds that I often feel like i would lose my mind f i were also pregnant right now.

Now I'm dealing with hubby possibly not letting us continue TTC he seemed really relieved that AF showed up. 😭

I hope not as well!! 😭
I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight, so I've been thinking of future baby names, im stuck on if it's a girl, what do y'all think of Hazel Estelle? It would be after my husbands nana and my grandma. Idk if he'd go for it, but I think it's pretty. Or if by some miracle I ended up with twins and they were girls I decided on melody Estelle and harmony dennette after my grandma and my mom.
I have no idea what I'd call a fourth boy.

Sorry Eppgirl! I hope that isn't the case either.

I love Hazel :flower: A friend of ours has a baby girl with that name. I think we would use Willow for a girl. We can't really agree on anything else. DH likes Ryder for a boy. I like Arlo, Leo or Hugo.

eppgirl, I hope your DH doesn't change his mind.
I've been afraid mine would when we were TTC our third. Now I'm hoping he changes his mind about not TTC. I still haven't brought it up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->