TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Love the name hazel estelle sounds mystical! I love trixie, Tilly, tallulah for a girl and tobias for a boy..next baby has to have my late father's initials T.J!! He died suddenly last year when my 3rd ds was only 3 weeks old but i had already registered him henry. 4dpo today and still nothing much to report had lots and lots of creamy cm yesterday like lots had to change undies 3 times. Does anyone else get nausea on bfn months as part of normal pms symptoms? I do, so had a tiny bit yesterday also but know not to read anything into that! I have a dream of surprising my husband on the 1st of September with a wrapped up bfp hpt as we are going away for his 40th bday. Obviously just dreaming right!!

Since TTC this time, I have noticed increased CM from around 4dpo-7dpo and then I go completely dry until AF. I got excited the first cycle trying because I had heard increased CM was a sign of pregnancy :( Not for me! I get nauseous the day before AF. It's not severe or anything though.

Hopefully your dream means something! It is Father's Day on September 3rd. It would be a nice gift to be able to tell my DH I was pregnant, but sadly, this cycle is feeling a lot like the previous 2!

I love the name hazel too!!!
Issac yep it's in gallery x
A lot cm was always a symptom for me until last month when I had it and then af came so not sure anymore??

Ladies I have a question, I know some clots are normal during AF but when is it considered to large?

Not sure about the clots question eppgirl but when I had ds 3 I literally passed a clot as big and round as a tennis ball, I didn't rest as advised! How big are yours?? I would say as long as you aren't soaking pads within half hour I think it is you are ok. Obviously clots occur as you have some strong heavy blood loss but as I said before keep a check on how often you have to change pads.

Hmm, when I had my MC and took misoprostol (sadly still needed a d&c as I didn't pass everything) I passed quarter sized clots up to clots the size of my palm. I was bleeding heavily but told if I filled a pad in less than an hour for 2 hours in a row to head into the hospital. So long as that isn't happening and the clots are moderately sized (I think if it's palm size, definitely go in, but quarter sized is probably ok?). The palm sized clots scared the crap out of me and I KNEW what to expect having taken the drug and been explained what would happen.

Hope all is well eppgirl!

Guys I am so excited! I have just had the most positive OPK I have ever had in 4 months of using them, I have never ever seen one this dark! We will BD tonight, I will keep testing to ensure they lighten off and I can say I am in TWW but feels more real this time around as have never been sure previous cycles.

Attachments

• Pos opk.jpg
    Pos opk.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
Good luck waiting!!!

Epp not too sure about the clots I don't really get any, but if it's unusual for you then maybe have a chat with your gp. X

Lovely lines waiting go catch that eggy!! 5dpo today and i am trying so hard not to symptom spot but and a big BUT I had the hugest sharp stabbing pain right in the middle of uterus today it set me back 30 secs or so and I have been so so bloated. Damn these pms symptoms being so similar to early pregnancy ones! Not testing until 10dpo god give me strength,haha.

I hope that means something Isaac!

Im now 8dpo and am just having all of my usual symptoms that I get every cycle :(

I hope that means something Isaac!

Im now 8dpo and am just having all of my usual symptoms that I get every cycle :(

It's so frustrating though isn't it!! Last month I had period cramps and lower back pain from 3dpo all the way until period and this month not had a single niggle apart from today's sharp pain and bloating. Mine seem to change every month but I guess some months you produce more or less progesterone altering symptoms etc! This next 5 days need to hurry the hell up and then I will find out and if no bfp plan to get very drunk for my hubbys 40th.

Awesome news waiting! !!! Good luck.

I may be back in next cycle. DH really has turned a new corner and is helping out, cooking, cleaning the house and taking care of the kids. Plus has a new part time job. I had my first week at placement and not stressful really thankfully.

Yay awesome news gypsy! So happy for you!!

We dtd last night so I am really hoping we caught that egg!!

You guys in the tww are so restrained not testing!!

ok so todays OPK is dark again - what does that mean? Its a bit lighter than yesterdays

Attachments

• 2708.jpg
    2708.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
I often get a dark line 2 days running (as dark as control), it tends to be a bit lighter 3rd day then fades right down. Gets me confused as to when I ovulate exactly since I dont temp or anything.

Looking at yours again it looks lighter than the control today. So yesterday was your peak and now its reducing. And you ovulate after the peak.....is it 12-36 hours?

I get nauseous around day of ovulation but havent noticed anything else. I tend to assume I ovulate the day after the positive.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->