TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks heaps!!!

Hopefully have got it this month! Least I am closer to being sure I ovulated this month!

Thats great Gypsy!

Im 8dpo. Usually I test around this time, but honestly, I know it sounds dramatic, but I'm starting to feel like we won't be able to have a third baby since this is the longest it has taken me to fall pregnant. This is month 3, and I feel the same as the past 2 months, so I haven't even been tempted to test.

Buffy, I totally understand. People always say its normal to take at least 6 months to conceive but when you fell pregnant 1st go (or there abouts) with your first babies, then you just cant help but feel it wont happen. I was totally the same this year. First 3 pregnancies straight away. This time it took 4 cycles. I put it down to life just being a bit more stressful, me being older (I was 30 when I conceived ds1, im now 37).
Dont give up hope just yet ok :hugs:

Definitely don't give up hope yet buffy. It will happen! It took us 6 months for my son and yet my daughter was a one hit wonder. Many things can vary it!! I understand how you feel, and always feel free to vent your frustrations to us :hugs:

Thanks girls. I suppose life is a little more stressful than before, with the two little ones at home. I got pregnant first go with my miscarriage, then 2nd time with DD + DS. So yeh, it just feels like forever since it hasn't happened already. I am 30. We are probably only going to TTC for 6 months, so hopefully it happens soon :flower:

OPK light again today, will keep taking one a day for another three or four days to make sure stays that way but think I'm in the tww now!

When we conceived in May, we dtd the night before 2 days of positive opks. That was enough so it seems! I totally thought we were out that month too due to lack of action around ovulation. The friday the opk was getting darker but still a bit low when we dtd. The sat was a definite positive, the sunday was still just as dark as control. Then the monday was a definite negative, quite pale. We never had sex the rest of that week.

Good luck Waiting xx

buffy - i totally get you, with my DD she was a surprise - no trying first time we had a drunk oops and bam pregnant. With my son it was 4 months TTC and i thought it would never happen! this one i can't remember i think it was 4 again after being told with thyroid issues i would most likely not conceive naturally and Bd'ing only one time 3 days before my positive OPK (DH was leaving for a week) and bam preggo - what i've learned is there is absolutely no way to know for sure, it happens when it happens, dont ever give up!

waiting- great news on the OPK what a great dark line:) your body definitely had some ov'ing going on :)

Hi girls anyone tested yet I am 7dpo today and i am starting to get poas fever but tryimg so hard to hold out. Last month done my head in testing with ic's And getting crappy indents lines. I can't put myself through that again the not knowing whether it's a bfp is torture. Still hardly any symptoms to note. Bit of bloating, constipation and the odd twinge and that's it!! Roll on Thursday when I will be 10dpo and more sure of what's going to happen this cycle. Rics how are your cramps?

Thanks Heaven!
Maybe 4 months is the magic number & I'll fall pregnant next month? :p

Im about 10/11dpo today. Feeling absolutely nothing.

Isaac I find it hard not to test early too, POAS addict! My last BFP was at 12dpo, I think I saw something extremely faint at 11dpo but thought I was imagining it, like a shaddow. I do try and hold off sometimes as I hear so many things about indents, evaps and chemicals. I sometimes wonder if it's better just to throw out the tests, keep 1 and make sure my period is definitely late before testing. Is it any better for our sanity? Lol. I guess the negative tests don't upset me, I still keep thinking there's still time. So once af hits then I feel a bit sad but also it's cd1 so here we go again!

Anyhoo, I'm blabbering on! Good luck with the testing ladies. Try and stay sane! Xxx

Yep I actually keep meaning to test as I have lots of ICs, but I keep forgetting each morning. Since theyre ICs, i dont think there is much point if it isnt with a bit of a hold, so haven't bothered later in the day or anything.

The past 2 cycles I tested from like 7/8dpo. But honestly like I said earlier, im losing hope and dont even really feel the urge to POAS like the past couple of cycles.

I honestly don't know what's going on, "af" lasted 3 days, was very light and then on the last day I had one large clot and that was the only amount of blood there was. I had a little spotting of brown and pink on Sunday. Day 1 of AF I was bed ridden, the cramps were so bad with a heating pad. Didn't have cramps the rest of the time, until Sunday I had pains I wouldn't even call them cramps so I went to the hospital, they did a pregnancy test (was negative of course) and said I was having a heavy period. I called them stupid and that they didn't even pay attention I said I wasn't bleeding so how the bleep is it a heavy period when I'm not even bleeding and when I did bleed there wasn't barely anything to it? Ugh :/

Hi ladies,
Hope your all doing okay and on your way to catching those precious eggs!! :D
I've been a bit under the weather so I'm only just catching up on all your comments. I'm currently on CD 12 (not tracking ovulation) but when I have wiped today there has been pinky tinged cm? What does this mean?

Hey ladies, I'm back from NYC!

I'll have a proper read through and catch up later but how are we all?

I'm now 9dpo but don't think I'll test till after AF as I can't deal with the blank tests. No signs I don't think as I've been so busy walking around to notice. Although I've had horrendous heartburn one night and sore boobs but again putting that down to all the walking around New York x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->