TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Eppgirl can I just check, is this your first af since your mc? I'm sorry I get muddled up sometimes! Sorry you're having a rough time, it's tough and emotional.

I'm having some weird sort of af, my first since my mc. Not what I expected at all. First day it started off very light but kinda normal, light spotting. And just never progressed.
Day 2 there was nothing first thing, then I got a small bleed but never came to much , the afternoon was pink mucous and by bed time it was all gone.
Day 3 woke to no bleeding, a little arrived on pad an hour or so later, then nothing rest of day except lots of weird wet mucous.
Day 4, 5 were the same. Today nothing but mucous.

Seems nothing is "normal" after a mc. Xx

Eppgirl can I just check, is this your first af since your mc? I'm sorry I get muddled up sometimes! Sorry you're having a rough time, it's tough and emotional.

I'm having some weird sort of af, my first since my mc. Not what I expected at all. First day it started off very light but kinda normal, light spotting. And just never progressed.
Day 2 there was nothing first thing, then I got a small bleed but never came to much , the afternoon was pink mucous and by bed time it was all gone.
Day 3 woke to no bleeding, a little arrived on pad an hour or so later, then nothing rest of day except lots of weird wet mucous.
Day 4, 5 were the same. Today nothing but mucous.

Seems nothing is "normal" after a mc. Xx

Did you have d&c at all hun as I had very light weird bleed with my at??

Yes, it lasted three days very light bleed, then ended with a large blood clot and then two days after ending a little pink tinge mucous and a little brown tinge mucous, and then nothing.

This is not how my periods are at all, they are normally medium to heavy flow and Last for five days, and if they stop and start again it won't be just a little spotting, it would be heavy flow bright red blood. I'm confused and wondering if it could be implantation bleeding but then the clot throws me off. 😖

Isaac, no it was all passed naturally thankfully. It's been 6 weeks and 3 days since then and it took a wee while for hcg to drop. X

Eppgirl, I had nothing at all yesterday and I've now got a bit of pink this afternoon on wiping. I guess anything can happen, nothing is normal and it takes a wee while for things to get back on track. Looks like we are having similar except I didn't get cramps. I think all you can do for now is try to relax and unfortunately wait and see. I know it's tough and confusing. I'm ready with my OPK's so will try them in a couple of days. :hugs:

So I caved and used a test this evening but I'm so silly as my wee was so dilute, not surprisingly it was a bfn.

So I caved and used a test this evening but I'm so silly as my wee was so dilute, not surprisingly it was a bfn.
I did too and I got a bfn at 9dpo!! Sucks even though it is unlikely to happen but grrr I feel your pain. Have no symptoms at all and feeling so out of the game this cycle.

No symptoms here either. Silly first response had 3 tests in their pack so I just had to do one! Duh!
When are you next testing?

Im about 11dpo today I believe. Ill try to remember to test tomorrow morning. Not feeling it at all though.

Good luck girls. Youre still early!!

Bfn 10dpo on internet cheapies today also and damn those 3 in a packet first response that's why I had to use one yesterday! Damn Bfn's Grrrr! Good luck buffy x

Im 13dpo today and due today or tomorrow for AF. The tell tale AF cramps have begun. Definitely out.

FX'ed for all testing these days! It's not over till AF starts.

Hope all you ladies thy are resting this week get the positives the you're after!!!

I don't know what's going on with my body but I had pinky red blood when wiping on cd 11&13 and today on cd 14 my cervix is completely open but (tmi) my cm is thick and creamy. But it also has some red/brown blood mixed in...I'm really confused. Does anyone know what this means? :shrug:

Cd12 here and really crampy too, I'm usually a 13day luteal phase and my machine said I peaked on cd20, so should be here tomorrow really. Boo

I tested yesterday at 11 dpo and bfn and I feel so quiet all I have atm is a few spots to tell me AF is on her way I am usually way more crampy by now. Why change symptoms every month? Makes it very difficult to tell if pregnant or not I am literally clueless despite 6 pregnancies already.

Oh I know Issac, the symptoms drive you crazy! With ds1 I had no symptoms, even thought af had started as I had some light spotting bang on cd28/29, it didn't come to much and a couple of days later I noticed my boobs were bigger and nipples were dark.
This year I've had every symptom under the sun! Lol and it was all bfn. But my BFP this year there it was the boobs again, they looked different.
So boob watch will commence soon! (o)(o) :haha:

Blaaaaaaah im 14dpo today - CD28 and due yesterday or today, but nothingggg. I took a FRER and is blatantly negative. I cant wait for AF to start so I can go on to next cycle and use my OPKs!!

I have had cramps since yesterday. I wish it would just start.

Hey ladies how is everyone going? Ive been ridiculously sick this week. Flu/ cold, ear infection, and conjunctivitis. Missed a week of placement.

Due AF tomorrow or tuse day so I think we are back in again for the coming months. I'm so close to finishing course now it's a hard choice still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->