TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Im on CD29 and no idea where AF is :(

It's Father's Day here today & we are having both of our families over for brunch. Looking forward to a nice day!
I hope everyone has a great weekend x

So far so good with keeping DH interested in continueing to try!! :happydance:

Have been BD-ing roughly every day and on a couple of days we've dtd twice, FX in a couple weeks for a BFP!!

Good luck to everyone else and congrats to those that have already gotten theirs!

Yep tested yesterday with a FRER on CD28 (14dpo) and not even a squinter of a line! So i dont know whats going on. Im hoping i just ovulated a few days late or something and that nothing too crazy is going on. I had AF cramps yesterday and the day before though.

Good going eppgirl! You must be exhausted :winkwink:

We have dtd 3 nights in a row! And only because we felt like it. Not been like that since the first months of our relationship lol Im so going to end up with thrush :roll:

CD12 today and opk was completely negative yesterday. Total squinter of a line. Usually Im starting to see a bit of a progression by now....but we aren't in normal territory yet. :shrug:

Buffy still got my fingers crossed for that bfp but also that you're not having a weird cycle. Enjoy your day x

Gypsy!! :hugs:

Hope you get a dark OPK soon Babybrain! Such a pain how long its taking for things to get back to normal for you!

So excited for you Gypsy! Hope you feeling better now too!

Buffy, still hoping you get your BFP!

How is everyone else going??

Hey ladies, so I'm CD34 today, due AF today really but no show yet. Bfn this morning using the pregnancy tests that come with cbfm, so just waiting on the witch to show.
How are we all?

Thanks girls, but AF showed last night! Only a day late, so not bad. Excited to use my OPKs this cycle.

Sorry for af and bfn girls! Best of luck for this cycle xx

If I was super fertile, I'd be in tww. We used the withdrawal method two times around O. But I know that's just not possible, at least for me... It would be like winning the Jackpot... A girl can dream though...

My OPK's are just not getting darker, barely a visible line. CD13. :cry:
Looking back at my last recorded cycle in May, I think I ovulated on cd14, little chance of that this time.

Sorry just feeling a bit down today.

:hugs: babybrain - Sorry that things are not the same at the moment. Give it time though, that OPK will get dark at some point and you will get the chance. Hopefully you are not still in the game again next month to see if you are back to ovulating at cd14!

I totally get how frustrating and heartbreaking it is, when you want something so much and your body seems to fail you on it!

Thank you waiting :hugs:
Im just a bit emotional today, back to opks and getting nothing....I should be 17weeks & 1 day today. I know it doesnt help thinking that way :cry:

Oh baby brain I'm so sorry :( I should be 16w today. I know just how you feel and it's so unfair.

I'm hoping you get your positive OPK tomorrow or the next day and that this is your cycle!

Hang in there.. it's all we can do. Hugs.

So cd35/36 right now and no AF, last test I did was cd33 with clearblue fertility machine ones and was a bfn.
Weird as the machine also said I had my peak on cd20/21 so I'm a bit confused. I know I should do a frer but I'm too scared to see that bfn now x

So frustrating rachy. Sounds like you ovulated a bit late and, maybe you've implanted a bit later too... you may have been too early on cd33... when is AF due/expected?

I feel you on seeing a negative. But given another day or two you may just get your positive! Fx!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->