TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

You're not out til AF shows and she's a couple days late! I would test again tomorrow. I'm sorry this is frustrating for you!

Thank you Hun. I'm currently working nights so might just wait till Wed which will be cd37 if she doesn't show before then. How are you doing?

I am doing okay! I am anxious as I got a positive test at 9dpo this morning but it's the first cycle after the MC, so I'm nervous and anxious and worried. Going to take a test tomorrow and wait a few days before I declare it my BFP! I'm having some symptoms (breast pain mostly) that I had with my previous pregnancy. We'll see!!

Sorry ladies - needed a wee vent and didnt really have anywhere else to go, havent told my friends we are TTC again at the moment.

Sitting here feeling meh, feel so bloated I have had to push my pants band underneath my tummy and let it all hang out, have been crampy up the wazoo, nauseous, etc, all things that used to only be pregnancy symptoms for me, yet have become my normal cycle pms symptoms only since TTC no 3. Every month I convince myself I am pregnant based on how I am feeling only to be let down when it turns out I am not. Feeling fat, blah and disappointed with life today. We decided to try for a 3rd in January this year and now its september and still not pregnant, my DH is going to pull the pin soon as he will be 40 next year and doesnt want to be an old dad. I just so thought it would have happened by now.

Stupidest part of this all is the reason I feel blah and awful is cos I just read that Kate and William are having their third, I had my first before theirs, and my second before theirs, was pregnant both times they announced, and now here I am not pregnant and they are. So stupid as I say but I guess I can add emotional irrationality to my current state of being.

Stupidest part of this all is the reason I feel blah and awful is cos I just read that Kate and William are having their third, I had my first before theirs, and my second before theirs, was pregnant both times they announced, and now here I am not pregnant and they are. So stupid as I say but I guess I can add emotional irrationality to my current state of being.
You know, I was thinking the same thing. I had my first and second before they did and it would be the same now too. But no such luck for me.
I would be 21 weeks tomorrow.

I'm sorry AF showed rachy.

Sorry rachy!!

Alligator that's exciting any pics??

Waiting sorry your feeling down what cycle day are you on now? I really hope you get your bfp soon!!! Xxx

Cd50 for me and still waiting for either af or a bfp. Fed up.

rics I have pics on my journal! VVVVVFL...trying not to get excited!

I'm sorry waiting. This is so frustrating. When I heard the news about Kate and William the petty part of me was like 'oh sure they get another baby!'...which is terrible, but having just lost our first baby I'm clearly still recovering from that pain and loss.

Sorry about AF, rachy.

Sorry for af Rach :hugs:

Waiting, I kinda felt the same about the royal baby. There's pregnant women and new born babies everywhere. And each one is like a kick in the guts :hugs: xxx

Aw sorry Issac xx

Ricschick, were your cycles pretty regular before your mmc? I'd be fed up by now too, sorry for this long cycle. Hope you get a BFP at the end of it!!

I've just done an opk and there is a nice visible line! Thank feck! It's not positive but it's there. I'm really sorry for getting all wound up about it last few days. I know you guys understand and thanks x

Sorry Isaac. Xx

Babybrain there were much more regular before my mmc around 32/34 days then they went all irregular again!

But cd51 today and I got my bfp!! Xx

Ricschick I read your testing thread after I posted here but didn't want to steal your thunder and edit my post lol!

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS! :hugs: I'm so happy:happydance:

I'm sorry AF got you Isaac.

And huge congrats ricschick!

That's ok I was expecting it for many days!! Congratulations again ricschick xx

Omg ricschick!! Woohoo!! Congrats!!

Sorry for everyone who is feeling down at the moment :hugs:

CD5 for me + AF still hanging around.
I had my DDs 2nd birthday yesterday, so I have been busy. DS is 1 next week, so now on to planning that.

Will start using my OPKs on CD10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"