TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Congratulations Ricschick!!!!

Hope you're all well ladies?
Issac I think we may be around the same cycle again this month, I ov'd around cd20 last cycle though.

I'm cd3 today so nothing going on here, think this cycle we're just going to try and bd more often and I'll continue to track using my cbfm

Something weird is going on with my body. I'm only on CD 20 and I got my period today??? There's not much blood yet but it's more than spotting. That's a first for me...
I just hope this is a one time thing.
I'll have to have a talk with my OH about ttc again sooner than I thought. There's no time to waste...

Something weird is going on with my body. I'm only on CD 20 and I got my period today??? There's not much blood yet but it's more than spotting. That's a first for me...
I just hope this is a one time thing.
I'll have to have a talk with my OH about ttc again sooner than I thought. There's no time to waste...

Could it be implantation bleeding hun?? Sometimes some women get a bit more than just spotting!

Congratulations Ricschick!!!!

Hope you're all well ladies?
Issac I think we may be around the same cycle again this month, I ov'd around cd20 last cycle though.

I'm cd3 today so nothing going on here, think this cycle we're just going to try and bd more often and I'll continue to track using my cbfm[/QUOTE

Yeah we are cycle buddies hun I am on CD 2 today but usually ovulate CD 14/15 hopefully you will sooner this month too. I hated it when my cycles were long! This month we will defo bd more and then maybe try the day after ovulation too as I think we give up too soon! We are enjoying it this time around though as before it was really stressy when trying for #2. The fact that we have the 3 boys makes me feel what will be will be and If it doesn't then that's fine also !

I had early spotting on last 2 bfp's, and bang on af date with ds1. thought it was a period starting.....obviously not! Lol. Fingers crossed Katy, you never know! X

Hey Ladies - how are we all doing in here?

Do you think you have ovulated yet BabyBrain - or still just getting darker on the OPKs?

Good luck to those starting a new cycle, I know we say it every month but I really do hope this month is it for all of you!

Gypsy - how are you doing, you must be nearly ready to start the TTC madness again?

Hope its not your body messing you around Katy - it sucks when you are trying to get a handle on things and your body decides to go another way. I hope it is implantation!

AFM, 13dpo today. Havent taken a test since FMU 11dpo which was BFN. Purposely dont have any in the house. Keep telling myself I will get some when I go out and then talk myself out of it whilst I am out. Boob ache has settled down now which makes me thing progesterone is dropping now ready for AF to start. I am trying to get to a zen state where it doesnt hurt so much but think that will take another day or so, this was the first month I was super sure our timing was right. The first time I have seen a positive OPK despite taking heaps. It just sucks that even with the best timing in the world it can still not happen. Feels flawed somehow. I am torn between wanting to temp next cycle and wanting to step back.

I have an internal battle going on and I honestly hope I dont offend anyone with what I say next. Some days I am happy to just have the two, even though part of me wants another baby I am in a good place work and finance wise, first time in years. However I have a severely disabled son and we have been told not to expect him to live a long life, no idea how long, could be till teens or 20s, I dont know. Have some major surgery coming up for him next year. The idea that I could lose him makes me want another one more as I dont want my daughter to end up an only child. Then it isnt happening and I wonder if its the universe telling me that I shouldnt as it will make hospital stays and things much harder.

waiting2c - I am so sorry about your son. I can't imagine the anguish to hear/know that. Best wishes for you in the near future as you navigate his surgery and all that comes with that. It must be so challenging for you and I can totally understand your mindset...I think it's normal stuff to think, and some people just don't acknowledge or discuss.

Hey Ladies - how are we all doing in here?

Do you think you have ovulated yet BabyBrain - or still just getting darker on the OPKs?

Good luck to those starting a new cycle, I know we say it every month but I really do hope this month is it for all of you!

Gypsy - how are you doing, you must be nearly ready to start the TTC madness again?

Hope its not your body messing you around Katy - it sucks when you are trying to get a handle on things and your body decides to go another way. I hope it is implantation!

AFM, 13dpo today. Havent taken a test since FMU 11dpo which was BFN. Purposely dont have any in the house. Keep telling myself I will get some when I go out and then talk myself out of it whilst I am out. Boob ache has settled down now which makes me thing progesterone is dropping now ready for AF to start. I am trying to get to a zen state where it doesnt hurt so much but think that will take another day or so, this was the first month I was super sure our timing was right. The first time I have seen a positive OPK despite taking heaps. It just sucks that even with the best timing in the world it can still not happen. Feels flawed somehow. I am torn between wanting to temp next cycle and wanting to step back.

I have an internal battle going on and I honestly hope I dont offend anyone with what I say next. Some days I am happy to just have the two, even though part of me wants another baby I am in a good place work and finance wise, first time in years. However I have a severely disabled son and we have been told not to expect him to live a long life, no idea how long, could be till teens or 20s, I dont know. Have some major surgery coming up for him next year. The idea that I could lose him makes me want another one more as I dont want my daughter to end up an only child. Then it isnt happening and I wonder if its the universe telling me that I shouldnt as it will make hospital stays and things much harder.

Oh waiting2c that must be so so difficult for you :hugs: Maybe just go with the flow, and if it happens, then it will be a welcome blessing, but if not, you are happy with your career & finances, and will be able to do all of the hospital stays easily with your son.

I am not in the same situation with my children, as I am lucky to have 2 healthy babies - but I also have the battle with myself. I would love another little one to add to our family, but at the same time, I am so happy with the two that I have, that if it didnt happen, then I would still be OK with my family being complete.

I have gotten down to my lightest & fittest I have ever been in my adult life. I am loving going to the gym every day. My kids are happy playing and entertaining themselves, that I often wonder if having a third would be silly?

We are just going with it and if it happens, then I suppose we are meant to have another.

3 dpo today and I feel crampy and kind of bloated like AF is on her way.
Idk if these are pains due to the stomach bug I have or what.
I just feel so weird I have major heartburn mood swings and these cramps I'm only 3dpo surely this is way to early for symptoms considering implantation prob hasn't happened yet.

waiting, your thoughts are normal, even if you didn't have a disabled son. :hugs:

I wish I was feeling okay with having just two but I'm really not in that place at the moment. I guess I'm coping with my loss by wishing for one more baby. That's bad, especially since my OH doesn't want to ttc again. I'm feeling better now but if and when the decision not to ttc again is final, I'll be depressed all over again. I feel like I'm artificially feeling fine right now. Consoling myself that this baby was not meant to be but that there's another one in my future. I have two healthy children and that should be enough. It is, will be, once I'm really healed after my loss.

We haven't discussed it. But I think he has an idea. We're keeping the baby car seat for now and I'm not on birth control yet (even though I probably should be due to endometriosis). We also haven't got around to buying any condoms, we're still only using withdrawal method. He said the other day that he might consider ttc again if we found a way to improve our finances.
So he's not completely against it.

That's good. Definitely helps if you can both be on the same page!

im so sorry to hear about your son waiting2c! I cant imagine the idea of outliving a child that is just heartbreaking, but I do understand your thought process and how brave you are.
plus I do see a shadow line on your recent test!! keeping everything crossed for you!!

ive just received a dating scan appointment through! for Tuesday! I think I will only be about 4.5 weeks then so hopefully they will see a sac atleast but im feeling quite nervous about it!

So sorry waiting, that's really tough. I totally agree with all of the messages above, you are so brave :hugs: you know we are all here for you whenever you need a chat/cheer up or vent xxx

Welcome to the gang Faith good luck :)

Lol eppgirl! Good luck, hope those cramps turn into your BFP!

Rics, very exciting, good luck at scan xx

So I have had 2 days of darkening OPK's, today's looks positive on cd17.
We dtd cd9/10/11/14 and last night BUT OH withdrew!!! Wtf?!?
I wish I had told him about my opk being so near positive :dohh: but I did say things are looking better now. I just don't say too much to put pressure on him or make it about making a baby.
So I don't think he realised as it's not unusual for him to withdraw (thinks he's doing me a favour so I'm not so messy LOL) and to avoid thrush if we dtd too much.

Arrrghhhh timing was the worst! I'm going to have to tell him it's positive today.

Thanks so much for all your support ladies - means a lot!!

Baby brain - that would be so frustrating for you!! Hope you get in some good bd today!!!

I "may" have a vfl on a test today, trying not to get excited. Really wish I had a frer right about now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->