TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I have just seen pic on the computer and its even more clear on here than it was on my phone, I am so so so so so happy for you!

Yes I am still crampy, I really hope its a sign of something happening in there. Tested today (obviously lol) and was a bfn, but realistically was always going to be as am only approx 6dpo. Have family around this weekend so will try to hold off testing again till Sunday when they are gone, or Monday morning.

Sorry you have been feeling so sick Rachy, hopefully passes soon for you!

Have you had any nausea ali?
Are you still around Buffy? How are you getting on.

Hey mrsmummy2, weird that your other account got deactivated!!

This is todays test...12dpo...cd27 (I think)
It's a bit pinker in real life.

Attachments

• 20171110_132132.jpg
    20171110_132132.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
I know waiting2c! Very odd.. but ah well i seem to be catching up where i left off from my other account slowly!

Eek babybrain!! Noticed your signature & then saw your bfp :happydance: congrats!!

Sorry Miss Gii, got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you everyone xxx :hugs:

Hope you guys dont mind but here is todays test..didnt quite wait for it to clear lol

Attachments

• 20171111_142917.jpg
    20171111_142917.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 6
Looking absolutely awesome!!!! What dpo did you start seeing something again?

I managed to sneak a test in this morn and feel lol i “might” see something, definitely wouldn’t photo though. Will try again tonight to see.

Yeah I am not sure it’s anyrhing yet. Will see later on

Waiting I felt like I could see something on Wednesday evening at 10dpo, just a bit of a shaddow catching my eye. My last couple of cycles have been bang on 28days which is so unlike me!

The pics I have posted have been 11, 12 and today is 13dpo. This line is developing much quicker than last time.

I so hope this is the start of a beautiful line for you! :dust:

Also fmu wasnt that good, line was more obvious with second or third on only 2 or 3 hour holds and no fluids. Good luck xxx

Bfn today, really expected to see another line too, I know it’s still earlish but starting to feel out :(

I’m sorry waiting that is so frustrating. Could still be too early - don’t count yourself out yet.

How many dpo do you think you are Waiting? Did you try 2nd more concentrated urine instead?
I know how you feel but try and stay positive :hugs: xxx

I think 10dpo today and bfn this morning - I was so positive 2 days ago and now just feel a bit crushed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->