TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi ladies! Just having acread to catch up! I’m 11 DPO right now snd no sign of af other than lots of cramping.

Keep staring st my chart — what do you ladies think of it? Hoping that dip is implantation!

Still trying to get to grips with this charting malarkey so can't comment there :haha: but I have my FX'd for your :bfp:

Good luck BabyD!

I am not very good with charting but fingers are crossed for you that it was implantation!

I’m sorry you’re feeling down waiting. I hope your BFP is only days away! Hugs.

Anyone had bleeding gums as a early symptom? I had a bfn yesterday but my gums have been bleeding the last 2-3 days which never happens Iv also experienced some foods tasting odd.

I have heard that can be a sign!!

Still bfn for me with 3 days till AF. Just really waiting for it now. I’ll be ok with it

Hi girls, I'm back in the game. I took clomid again, hoping that OH would change his mind. Well, we never agreed on trying again but he hasn't been pulling out. We dtd the day before yesterday and yesterday and OPK was positive today. So O is tomorrow and I'll be testing end of November/beginning of December.

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone???

Not even sure who is still checking in here!! Hope you prego ones are all doing well!

Is there anyone still ttc? I am, not sure what cd I am and am ok with it this month, will be trying again next month but decided to chill out for xmas. We dtd a few times, never saw a positive opk before I decided to stop taking them, theoretically am due for af on xmas day. Let’s see :)

Good luck waiting!

I’m doing good - pretty sick but hanging in there!

Hi! :wave:.
I'm also still TTC. Well, I'm TTC and my OH is NTNP. He says that if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. He knows when I'm ovulating and still doesn't use protection so I'm happy with that.
I'm in my TWW and AF is due around Christmas or a couple of days later. OPKs were weird for me this cycle too. An early (almost) positive that was pretty much the same for three days and then back to negative. We'll see. We're covered anyway.

Hey I always keep an eye to see if this thread pops back up! Wondered how things were going?

Not going well for me Im affraid. To keep it short, Ive had 2 early scans, 1 at 7wks3days and 1 at 8wks2 days and baby isnt growing very well. There was still a heartbeat last week but it was slower than it should be and baby measuring more like 6weeks. The week between scans it hardly grew.
I've also got a large haematoma which they weren't too worried about. I hadnt been bleeding from this though. BUT I started bleeding on Saturday afternoon.....it could be from the haematoma or it could be the start of a mc. I think its the latter since bubs isnt growing.
Its been a very hard 2 weeks and all at the worst possible time.
I have another scan tomorrow morning to see whats going on.

Oh babybrain, I am so sorry you are going through this. I have been thinking of you over the past few weeks wondering how it was all going as hadn’t seen you post. I hope it isn’t and somehow things all work out ok.

I'm sorry you're going through this BabyBrain. I know it doesn't look good but hang in there. Miracles can happen. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Thinking of you.

Well ladies, not good news. Baby had no heart beat today and had hardly grown since last week. :(
Im just waiting and hoping to mc naturally and have a scan booked for 4th Jan, if its not happened I will need to try the medical route.
Cant believe its happened again. Devistated.
We are not planning on ttc again, this was it for us. Too much stress and worry this year. Xxx

As I said in the July thread, I am so gutted for you babybrain. It's so very unfair. ugh. I wish I could reach through the computer and hug you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->