TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Mrs yes did you test??? Sounds promising!!!

Katy my cycles are all over the place, average 33 days, last cycle was 43 days (although i was sick before o), this time it'll be 24 days! As long as your lp is consistent you should be ok. No reason to give up hope on #3! Maybe it did happen early or just hasn't happened yet. Fingers crossed for you!

Oh yeah i have tested multiple times, all bfn. I'm baffled.
I tested again this morn as temp didnt take a dive but bfn. Checked back around 30 mins later and theres some sort of hint of a shadow that i think i see, but I'm saying bfn as its out of the time window, not definitely red and prob an evap! Should be a pretty strong line for 14dpo :shrug:
All i can think is *maybe* its a chemical because of all the symptoms and a shadow line at 7dpo and now. Maybe because its still mc cycle, my lining wasnt thick enough, so everything started to happen - hence symptoms - but couldn't implant. Maybe my temp will nose dive tomorrow.

All is clear now. AF showed up today. I Oed early, on CD 12 and I missed it. I'm very happy I'm not wondering what's going on anymore but of course I would much rather be getting a BFP...
I was able to get some more Femara for this month so maybe this will be my month. I should O around our anniversary (14 years together) and if I get pregnant, my due date would be 1 year and 5 days after my last pregnancy DD...

AV was a no show today so no idea when she’s going to turn up. My opks have arrived tho!

Wrig did you test?

Katy that's bittersweet, but i hate being in limbo with af! Hopefully this will the THE cycle :hugs:

Mrs is it possible you ovulated later than you think and your bfp is just starting? What test did you use?

Yup! Today’s and opk from same sample

Attachments

• C5D57686-3203-40A0-92B8-A5A559716C0C.jpg
    C5D57686-3203-40A0-92B8-A5A559716C0C.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
How many dpo are you? I'm seeing a second line on the hpt!!!

I don’t know because I didn’t use opks this month as they only arrived today, plus because I paid privately to have a smear test done we kind of avoided the fertile days (based on cm) so it’s highly unlikely I was but not impossible I’m just surprised I’m late but I have only had like two cycles since I got them back so maybe I’m not going to be regular to the day?

What does it look like in person? I'm ignoring the opk because i had a stark white test when i was pregnant with ds1, so I don't give them credit...but i swear i'm seeing double on the hpt. It's not in the same spot as the second line on the opk though

ff gave me an O day of 2nd April, which puts me 14dpo today (through temps, cm and +opk)

Thanks ladies who knows but I’m almost certain we missed the window this month just weird as no sign of av at all

Ok so AF was 10-16 April and my period tracking app says I’m fertile 16-22 April with ovulation on 21. Can this be right ?anyone else fertile this week ?

I’m not using opks just noticing CM and using two period tracking apps the other one actually says I’m fertile 18-25 with ovulation on 23 . Both have exactly the same info added but are predicting different windows .

Baby bump I’d say the one stating 23rd is more likely correct? I’d try using some opks to double check.

Really don’t know what’s going on with my body usually on my last two days of my period I get leg cramps av was due today with no show but I’ve got leg cramps

Bb i have no idea but just make sure to get in :sex: just in case! Even with both aps predictions there really is no absolute way to know for sure; so bang it out to be covered :thumbup:

Wrig test again!

Baby bump- I'd test with OPKS as well and BBT if you aren't already doing that. I believe ovulation should occur 14 days before the next period? typically that is everyone is different of course.

I’ve only got internet cheapies at the moment and pay day isn’t til Friday (private smear and my dogs vet bills cost me a fortune this month ) still no sign of the witch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->