TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Il do one in the morning if she still doesn’t show 😂

Thanks ladies I am going to get some opks tomorrow and see if I can tell which app is going to be best to use as guidance too .

Probably try and do the deed every other day unless I notice CM changing.

I’d use another test Wrig until you get paid ! x

Ewcm today but yesterday’s opk negitive but got cramps so hoping av shoes soon

Wrig I know "af" but what do the "av" letters stand for? Yay hope you test in the am and it's a bfp! This reminds me of another lady in a group I'm in who was like "bummer, bfn, look" and we were all like, um that's totally a line! Sure enough she was pregnant!

Giggle I’m using my phone to reply and I think my phone is changing af to av for some reason :haha:

Ahh ok! I was wondering if it was lingo I hadn't seen. Soooooo....did you test?!

I forgot! :dohh: :blush: my morning are so busy getting ready for work and getting the boys ready for school I didn’t think! And I still havnt even been home yet. Still no sign of the witch tho

Sorry ladies I still havnt got any news I was holding my pee tondo a test when I got home but on the way home my little boy got bitten by a dog and I had to take him to a and e and I literally had to Pee whilst I was there il do one tomorrow and let you guys know ASAP!

Bfn no idea what’s going on cycle day 34 now will do an opk after work

Well I got my Flashing smiley on my new Clearblue Advanced OPK'S today. I assumed it meant I was back in an estrogen overdrive thanks to Depo withdrawal still but my other OPK strips that only pick up LH are showing up with a darker color line sooo I am getting close it seems!! Woot :)

Wrig so sorry to read about your son! That's awful! I hope he's ok. Sorry also about the negative, how perplexing...

Mrs better luck this cycle!

Hoping yay hope you have your positive soon!

Cd4 for me. Was going to test Sunday but I may just wait until Monday. Idk. I don't like hubby to know (i'd rather tell him when the time is right) and he's home on sundays so i'd have to sneak off...plus it'll only be 7 dpo. Ugh we'll see!

CD 4 threw me off Giggle. You are 4 DPO? YAY! Good luck. BABYDUST to you! I thought it was kind of strange to be getting a darker OPK (Still negative but darker) on CD 9 or is that not odd? Maybe I will be a 28 day cycle this cycle? Guess we shall see.

Mrs.Mummy I am sad that you got your period and are not pregnant but I am also glad you got your period so you are not stuck in limbo if that makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->