TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

May I join you ladies?

Will be trying this cycle (cd4 today) with a more relaxed approach! As it’s my first month I will be using opks just to see what’s happening etc :)

I have two boys 6 and 2 years old and I must say I’m very very nervous but we both want another (OH more so) so we will just go with the flow x

Babyjan welcome :) i have two boys too! One is 6 the other is only about to turn 1 :shock: i feel crazy! I do want two close in age this time but I know I'll be in for a wild ride in the early days!

Are you hoping for a girl this time?

May I join you ladies?

Will be trying this cycle (cd4 today) with a more relaxed approach! As it’s my first month I will be using opks just to see what’s happening etc :)

I have two boys 6 and 2 years old and I must say I’m very very nervous but we both want another (OH more so) so we will just go with the flow x

Hi babyjan !

Glad to see you post in here ! X

Babyjan welcome :) i have two boys too! One is 6 the other is only about to turn 1 :shock: i feel crazy! I do want two close in age this time but I know I'll be in for a wild ride in the early days!

Are you hoping for a girl this time?

It would be lovely to have a girl, definitely! What about you? My boys are 4 years and 3 months apart. My youngest turned 2 two weeks ago so I’m hoping for 3 year age gap if it all works out x

May I join you ladies?

Hi babyjan !

Glad to see you post in here ! X

Heyyy! Nice to see you here too x

Honestly I'd be happy with either. I want the experience of raising a girl but I also love the idea of a pack of boys, plus my last and the next one will be sharing a room at first so might be easier to have the same gender. But I am also thrilled about doing "girly things" with a daughter...Hubby is hoping for a girl.

Honestly I'd be happy with either. I want the experience of raising a girl but I also love the idea of a pack of boys, plus my last and the next one will be sharing a room at first so might be easier to have the same gender. But I am also thrilled about doing "girly things" with a daughter...Hubby is hoping for a girl.

Yes pretty much this! I honestly wouldn’t mind either. Happy and healthy baby is the main thing :)

I did my first opk test today and it was negative. Going to keep doing them for the next few days .

Do you ladies find a certain time each day best ?

MISSING

Menstrale cycle

Was due to return on Monday but didn’t show and still no sign of her!

Any info greatly appreciated​

:haha::wacko::shrug:

Babybump I do the clear blue advanced with 2nd morning urine because after coffee it is more concentrated and IC's at like 11:30 am.

Thanks hoping that’s helpful I will try another one today!

Lol Wrig - when are you planning on testing again ?

Nice to see a few new faces since I was last here. Good luck everyone :dust:

Babybump, I think it's advised to test in the afternoon with OPK's. Some folks test twice a day so the don't miss the surge as it can be quite short for some. My OPK's are positive for a couple of days, so go by the first day. I usually test at lunch time after a hold of about 3hours. Good luck :dust:

Wriggly I hope you are out of limbo soon....preferably with a BFP!

Got my SOLID smiley today!!! :) CD12. boo yah my body is getting regular quickly. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Thanks baby ! I’m kinda new to using opks! I did another this afternoon but it was negative again but now I’ve had a blob of jellyish discharge and cramps all day . Wondering if I have now missed the surge for the opks to pick up potential ovulation . I’m on cycle day 13 today

Woop woop Hoping !

Great news hoping! Get busy!!! :sex: good luck x

Babybump, I quite often dont get a positive till cd14/15 so keep testing just to see what your cycle is like. Wishing you lots of :dust: keep dtd. Im trying to keep it at every second day lol.

So afm, well I might be 1dpo. Maybe. If it happened. :shrug: But it still puts me around cd 26....which is totally mucked up after the long light period :growlmad: I dont know if af will just come on time or be delayed. Opks showed the surge and I had all the right cm, cramps, backache, headache, nausea. So we've bd anyway just in case. Only time will tell :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->