TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Babybrain that sounds promising! Sorry it is so late in the cycle but hopefully that is what it is and AF won't return ;)

Hmm jellyish Discharge Babybump? Hope you are DTD just in case! Sometimes people have such short surges or low surges that OPK'S do not pick it up so you could still ovulate even if it doesn't detect. It also probably depends on which OPK u are using... Also like Babybrain said you are still early in the cycle so could happen anytime! Good luck!

Afm, I was only going to do every other day as well but I do not know what is wrong with me... I am raging with hormones right now that TMI are working in DH's favor. I have been doing it every day last 4 days lol. Can't get enough. Depo isn't suppressing my libido anymore I guess haha.

Hello this is my first post here and I was wondering if anybody could offer some help. So me and my partner have only recently just started TTC and I have been off birth control pills for 3 weeks now and I have used a digital OPK and tested today and it was positive so technically today is my first proper day of ovulating but I have been having period like symptoms for a couple of days and I have light bleeding so I don't know if I have started my period? I'm confused as to why it was a positive result if I've started menstruating.

I know if you have enough of either hormones in your urine you will get a positive OPK result, I'm just a bit confused.

Hi Book - Is it the Clearblue advanced you are using and did you have a flashing smile or was it a solid smile?

Hello Hoping :D yeah it was the clear blue digital OPK, I tested around 2pm and it was solid so I was at peak fertility and I tested again about 8 hours later and it was flashing so I'm at high fertility now

Hi and welcome Bookdragon90.
You are probably experiencing ovulation bleeding. It shouldn't affect your fertility. Get busy and good luck!

I did my first opk test today and it was negative. Going to keep doing them for the next few days .

Do you ladies find a certain time each day best ?

They say between 10am to 8pm are good test and not your first morning urine.

I use to use opks a lot when trying for my second. Best times for me were second morning urine, midday and evening like 6ish. I use to do 3 test or so to not miss the surge.

Hey Book. I am so confused. LOL sorry. Clearblue advanced opks locks the Solid Smiley face on the screen for 48 hours once you get a solid so you are unable to re-test. Mine is still locked on the smile from yesterday. I didn't attempt to stick another test strip in there and see what would happen though... but perhaps it is ovulation bleeding! Exciting :)

I wonder why lh is best tested in mid-day urine while hcg is best in morning urine...? Anyone know?

Afm 8dpo and negative frer -.- i know I'm early still but I have a feeling we didn't catch again.

gigglebox- I am not sure. The Clear blue instructions I have says most women do test in the morning but all the internet cheapie strips say test between 10am and 8pm. Sorry about the negative but yes 8dp is early. Keep testing!

We are dtd every other day upto now lol . I did another opk this afternoon and got a faint line ! Ovulation is today according to Flo . I’m only using cheap ones too not sure how reliable they are. Hopefully one of the little buggers will get there either way !

I was wondering the same thing giggle !

LH is higher in the morning so if testing with FMU, test could be falsely positive.
I usually test around 3.30 pm when I get home from work and I try not to pee for at least three hours before then (it can be very difficult to hold it for three hours...).

I'm still waiting to start using OPKs, I'm on CD 9. I hope I don't miss O this month.

I honestly think everyone is different when it comes to their surge. I can use IC's and CBAD (Clear blue advanced or Clearblue Easy digital) in the am with FMU and get negative but at 11:30 that puppy is smiling at me and the IC'S go up with it.

AFM, I didn't sleep well at all last night. Had to move myself to the kid's room because I didn't want to keep tossing and turning in bed and wake DH who has to get up at 5:00 AM every morning. I think I fell asleep at 2:00 AM and woke at 4:30 to go pee. Took my temp then cuz I figured it would be the most sleep I would get and it was way below my coverline but the room was a lot colder then mine is. Took it again around 6:30 am even though I was awake tossing still since 5:00 AM when his alarm went off and it was still lower then yesterday but not as low as first temp. So I do not know.. maybe I didn't O and I need to keep testing to be sure or I will see if I can get sleep better tonight and see what the temp is and discard this one.

Hello ladies

I know I just pop in here every now and then. I'm still here though!!

I've just had an extremely busy last few weeks with study, and finding it difficult to keep in touch with anyone!

So I think last day of this cycle is today. I've just got my hormonal breast lump that likes to show up a few days before AF arrives so waiting for her arrival :-(.

Feel like giving it my all this cycle. So have started back on Macca, and morning smoothies. My sister in law in due in 2 months, and feeling a bit inadequate.

Hope that everyone else is going OK.

Hi Gypsy! Welcome back. Sorry to hear how you are feeling due to SIL's pregnancy. You will hopefully have your own pregnancy soon too. :) Ugh sorry about the breast Cyst. I know what that is like! They are painful.

Just checking in ladies! Will catch up with the posts later once the boys are in bed as they are being rascals tonight ahaha

Still no sign of af and negative tests for me

Thanks ladies.

Day 1 of AF today. Nice painful one too. Hey Wriggly. I hope your body has some answers soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->