TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hi all , I would like to join you on journey Ttc #3.

I have two boys 5 and 18 months and we have pulled ttc forward from end of year.

X

Hey lovebeauty and welcome!

So my opks are acting so weird! I don’t think I’ve had a positive from the few times I’ve tested since having my son 2 years ago. I night weaned few weeks back although we stopped day feeds at 19 months!

I do get ovulation symtoms and yesterday was the closest I got to a positive then I retested in the afternoon and get even fainter line :/

Anyways I have no clue when I’ll actually ovulate but I’ll use a hpt around the 9th May x

Hi love beauty good luck with your TTC journey !

Babyjan I have no idea when I ovulated for the same reasons as you . My next AF is due around 5/8 May . I may test middle of next week because I am impatient like that lol !

Has anyone experienced watery discharge ? I’ve never had it before but the last two days I literally feel like Ive wet myself ! What’s going on !!

Blah cd1 here, onto next month!

Bb I sometimes get it right before it turns ewcm and I ovulate.

Bjan I had that happen to me the month before last. It was a hair shy of positive, then even lighter later in the day. Ended up being positive the following day. Fx!

Hi Love welcome!

Giggle- UGH! Sorry about CD 1 again. Fingers X'd this is your cycle!

AFM, I woke up this morning and felt a sudden wet feeling. I figured it was just discharge or remnants of fun from the night before (TMI ALWAYS WITH ME I know! Sorry) but it was light WATERY pink spotting! I am so confused. My period shouldn't be coming until May 7-10th I think. I am going to be mad if a period starts from this lol.

I do not know GIGGLE! More tmi.. I had one small mucus blob on toilet paper after I peed that was dark brown but didn't smear or move at all and that was it. Nothing now... so now we wait! I just thought it might be too early for implantation bleed?

Maybe you ovulated early? Also occasionally you can have spotting with strong ovulation so maybe that's it?

Could be giggle! I had positive OPKS since like Thursday 19th on the IC'S and then got a smiley on the digital ones on Sun but didn't do it on Sat with the digital so not sure that would have made a difference. I was crampy from ovulation though before thurs 19th. Since I haven't ovulated in awhile due to the depo maybe it was just that? I never seen bleeding from ovulation before even when I got off depo in the past so this will be an interesting month!

TMI =Just wiped off a little more pinkish brown watery spot (which was completely gone last night no more spots). Checked Cervix = up high/firm/closed. watery cm when removing my hand no blood on it. how odd!

Sorry it’s not your month giggle onto next month !

Oooo Hoping , could it be implation bleeding?! . How strange! Fingers crossed ! X

I am really starting to think so. I guess we will find out in a week or so :) I have this right sided shoulder pain that I got when pregnant with my daughter that came out of the blue and my back is hurting. I am getting period cramps but they come and go. So strange! Bad headache today that wont go away even with tylenol... Nausea after eating. We will see how it goes!!

Hope I was going to say implantation bleeding too! Good luck!

Right ladies I havnt really been keeping track because I assumed I had ovulated and was just waiting for my period to start. Well yesterday I was bored so I looked on my app and it said I was 1 day away from my fertile window which I thought was odd as I didn’t know it would do that seeing as I didn’t log a period so I thought I’d do an opk and there was a faint line as it normally is so I’ve done another one today and I think it’s darker. I’ve attached the pics for you lovely lot to see what do you think ?

Attachments

• 84CF573D-2C01-49BA-BE15-2C4E8C81E9F4.jpg
    84CF573D-2C01-49BA-BE15-2C4E8C81E9F4.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 0729B8AF-9F31-46BC-839A-CE88449722CA.jpg
    0729B8AF-9F31-46BC-839A-CE88449722CA.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
Wrig- Did we already ask you if your cycles are usually normal? IF so and still no period... time to take another pregnancy test!

Before the implant my cycles were anything from 28-60 days!!! I didn’t have periods in the implant so I’m not sure ...?

Oh so you haven't had a period yet since implant removed? How does your Cervical Mucus seem? EWCM? I'd start Bding just in case again!

The OPK is still negative but it is getting stronger so it may get positive any day now.. keep bding! :)

Negative clear blue opk this morning.

I had my Implant out Monday 12th March and I came on Saturday 17th March exactly when I was due to and I’ve not had a period since

OPK was positive (or nearly there) which means O is tomorrow or the next day. I can feel it, too. I'll be able to test on the same day as last year when I got my BFP with my little one that I lost at 14 weeks. Really hoping I get my rainbow this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->