TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

8dpo and completely negative :nope:

Attachments

• 47CB172B-5C10-476E-A6B1-63253A04BD5F.jpg
    47CB172B-5C10-476E-A6B1-63253A04BD5F.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
I am so confused this morning. I took my temp and its lower today then it was the last 2 days. When I typed into FF a message popped up saying "Your data no longer shows an ovulation pattern that we can confidently identify." Without today's temp in it shows me Oing today. My OPK was still positive this morning which is normal for me.I am having mild cramping which not sure if that is normal as I am still trying to pay attention and learn these things about my body. My cervix (dont know the lingo for that yet) is high but I have no clue how to tell if its open/close, soft/hard as it always feels the same. Around 2 days ago I had a nice clump of ewcm just once when going to the bathroom but since its just been like slimy (sorry for the TMI). Will my LH surge if I don't O?

*top test yesterday evening, bottom test this morning with FMU

My Ovulation Chart

Attachments

• inCollage_20180521_063437071 (2).jpg
    inCollage_20180521_063437071 (2).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
I get bloating and cramps with ovulation if that's any help figuring out what's in the realms of normal?

Cervix position = cp (the lingo ;) )

I have never charted so not sure what to say or suggest :( but i get pain on the side I ovulate from as well as a sore crotch feeling and ewcm os most abundant the day before I O. Not sure if that's helpful !

JL it is possible to have a slight dip the day you ovulate and then it should go up 3 temps to confirm ovulation.

Thanks everyone. This whole charting is new. Glad to hear a dip is normal. Really made me nervous when that message popped up. I don't know that I even noticed any O pain, not sure I ever paid attention so I will through the day and see if I notice anything.

Mind if I join in? We're currently TTC #3. Really hoping this is our month! Feels like it is, so I'm hoping I'm right! AF should show in 3-5 days so, getting close to knowing. Really hoping she stays away.

If not it is what it is. I know it will happen.. but of course since I am TTC watch it take awhile! Both the boys were before we were trying. DS2 was conceived one month before our official TTC date and DS1 was a happy surprise. We decided to stop using protection and just try to avoid fertile days. Didn't work! :haha: Was pregnant within 2 months.

Wrig remember i had a completely blank test 8dpo! Then 9dpo was barrrrely there. Was sure i was out! Definitely still time!

Hi ali! Good luck this month!

Wriggley - I'm 8DPO as well. I may have tested..... BFN, but you know.. still early! I'm not out yet and neither are you! I think we all hope for that early implant, but implant can take up to 12 days if I remember right.

Giggle & Hoping - Thank you!

Cramps have started. Due on around Wednesday but always cramp for a couple of days before hand so I know it's coming.

MOB i have gotten period cramps before bfp in all pregnancies except this one so I will remain hopeful for you!

I have been crampy all day on my left side. Would O pain cause cramps all day? I just did my afternoon OPK and still positive. Going to hopefully BD again tonight just to have our grounds covered. My cp is still high but still haven't had any ewcm (but 2 days ago) which is making me super nervous.

Attachments

• 20180521_165519 (2).jpg
    20180521_165519 (2).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
Maybe try a sperm friendly lube like pre seed?
Regarding cramps for me it starts about 5 days before, very gradually gets worse then when I actually ovulate it's about 2-4 hours of intense cramping pain. It quickly diminishes after that. I think it's the follicle growing then the relief comes when the egg is finally released.

So it's definitely possible to be cramping for a day!

Giggle- thats reallly good to hear. I am so nervous I won't O this month. Does anyone know with the LH test surge if you don't O? Trying to just take things as the come and if this is our cycle it will happen.

mother-hopefully this cycle is different for you and the cramps are a good sign this time.

Ali- welcome and Good Luck!!

Is this an evap?

Attachments

• 47F3515B-D0BB-46C9-846B-B00CE0A08DD8.jpg
    47F3515B-D0BB-46C9-846B-B00CE0A08DD8.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members