TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

You can have an lh surge and not o. Temp changes are the only way to confirm that you did actually o.

I can see something on that test but can't say if it's pink or not. Was it within the time frame? If yes then I would be cautiously optimistic, if not then assume it's an evap just to try to not get your hopes up for now.

Wrig!!!! Ahh did it come up within 10 minutes? If so probably not an evap!!!

When are you testing again?

My cheapies dried lighter too! Frer is the only one that gets darker.

Ahhh test again!!! :dance:

JL unfortunately you can get an LH surge and not O. O can only be confirmed by temps and tests done by a doctor such as a blood test for progesterone levels or ultrasound.

I also had period cramps that came and went with both my kids when I was early on in pregnancy.

Giggle how are you? Any more tests for us to gawk at hehehe.

I am on CD 42 here. lol

Oops sorry guys! I am late to this party lol I see Motherofboys already answered the question.

Wrig: OO test again in a few days. I am not sure if I can see any color either could just be my comp though!

Giggle I found your test progression post and LOVE IT!

Thanks! It's been a roller coaster. First I was confident i was pregnant, then with a blank test on 8dpo i was sure i was out...then the next day I got a positive. So I was happy again, but then the next day didn't look like any progression happened so I was back to being upset LOL. Finally in a good place in my mind now and my tests are looking good so I am happy!

Oooo Wrig I defiantly see that! Like Hoping I cannot make any colour out just yet but can for sure see a line ! Are you going to test again ?.

We’re out this month. I’ve got a UTI and been advised no sex until it clears up and I am now in day 4 or my fertile window . We did DTD on my first two fertile days . Whether that will do I just don’t know. This just wasn’t meant to be our month anyway with medical issues !

Sorry to hear Babybump but maybe best to get the levels up before you get pregnant as I imagine they will only get a lot lower once you do conceive.

So what should I be looking for with temping? I just started this month and a little (ok a lot)confused by what I should expect my temps to do to show a good sign things are going the right way! Does my chart look ok this month?

My Ovulation Chart

Jl I don't know much about charting but looks like you only just recently started charting...? I think the website need more temps to establish your baseline (average) pre-o temps, then once you go above that line for 3 days you have confirmed ovulation. Don't quote me on that though!

giggle- Thank you for the info....I did just start this cycle so we shall see.

So sorry mob everything crossed for you this next cycle!

I got this this morning! For some reason once it’s uploaded and on here the line isn’t as pink but on my phone and in real life it’s definetly pink!

Attachments

• F4E36694-ED36-4A22-BD16-0FC1B90239B2.jpg
    F4E36694-ED36-4A22-BD16-0FC1B90239B2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
JL your chart is going in the direction it should if you did ovulate. As Giggle mentioned FF needs more temps though to establish the coverline and confirm ovulation. Keep charting each month and it will get easier to see also temp during AF as well if you can.

Wrig I am so thrilled for you! Congratulations!

Sorry your out MOB ! Fingers crossed next cycle. !

I seen pink Wrig even before I made the picture bigger !! Congratulations !! So exciting first BFP !

Babybump = Giggle got the 1st BFP. Wrig's is 2nd! WHO else is gonna get one?! WOOT things are happening here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->