TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

So sorry of course yes your right Hoping!! Too much going on now lol !!

This thread has totally come to life over the last few weeks I love it !

Hopefully get more BFPs soon ! I will try and keep up ha

How’s things with you Hoping ?!

This thread seems pretty lucky! Hope we all catch the luck!
Congratulations, I definitely see a pink line!!!

Who else is testing soon?

Hoping hope you're still bd'ing to cover yourself! :haha:

TWO DAYS of Dong Quai and I am spotting yay!!!! AF is hopefully here!

Giggle- You know I was girl lol!

I tested today but it was a BFN. No hint of anything. Was an IC. AF was expected today, but may come as late as tomorrow. Holding out on a FRER because I have nothing going on that points towards being pregnant.

Ooo Hoping hopefully this is your AF starting up!

Sorry Ali , hope you have better luck when you next test.

My next AF is due on or around 7 June . Won’t be testing until then or at all!

This is it Babybump it is already heavy flow! YAY!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED :)

Hoping this is your cycle Babybump!

Lol!!! Never seen someone be so excited to get their period :haha: glad it returned so quickly! Onto a June BFP!!!

LOL! You have no idea how long I thought it might take to get something started up in here again. So yep I am super excited!!! Wait til I get that BFP Giggle there will be fireworks in here!

Heck possibly fireworks upon first confirmed OVULATION haha

This mornings test :happydance:

Attachments

• 680FF2FC-A40F-4D38-9193-BD56ED3B705A.jpg
    680FF2FC-A40F-4D38-9193-BD56ED3B705A.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Lol !!! Yayyyyyy Hoping !! Im excited for you !! Here’s hoping we get our BFPs next cycle that would be cool for us all to get our BFPs within a few weeks of each other!
Wow Wrig !!!!! That’s a great looking positive ! A lot darker .

Awesome Wrig! You and Giggle get to move up to "Trimester 1" area of this site. I am excited for you guys!

Yes Babybump lets hope I actually ovulate this month because I am pretty sure I had a cyst rupture last cycle and prob didn't ovulate which caused it to be delayed.

I am not sure the Depo will let me yet but I am gonna keep hoping! It is all I can do. YOU I hope do get to move forward this cycle as well!! BFP for everyone here!

I feel like I have been MIA....tried catching up on all the post YAY for the BFPs (hoping that means this is the lucky group!!!) And so excited AF finally came for you Hoping.

AFM I am 2 dpo according to FF and on my other app I am 3 dpo. I am going to test tomorrow just to show a negative after the CP as the last test I took was still positive. My temp really jumped this morning so not sure what to make of it as this is all new but I am assuming the temp going up is still a good sign. Here's to hoping.

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks JL! I see your temp dropped today but do not get discouraged! It can go back up :)

I have no clue yet what my cover is but trying to stay happy as long as it's over 97...it was done about 20 min earlier today not sure if that matters or made a difference. If I don't get pg this month and I don't get a full period my doctor plans to bring me in for a u/s to see how my lining is. So we shall see what this month brings.

Well hopefully you will get a full period or no period and be getting a BFP instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->