TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Wrig any new test today? :D

Yesterday’s and the day before a tests were the 6.5 miU/ml and this test today is a 15miU/ml so even thought it’s lighter I’m guessing this is good!?!?

Attachments

• C97866C5-FB00-47E0-9B68-BC1985499E8F.jpg
    C97866C5-FB00-47E0-9B68-BC1985499E8F.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8
Again it’s much pinker and darker in person then on here

It looks good Wrig!

BFN again today. Will test again in the morning. Again.. no signs of either. Cervix is the only thing changing but I know it doesn't tell you much. High, somewhat softer, closed, and it's pretty wet and slippery. CM has gone from EWCM to dry to EWCM.. small amounts of EWCM that is. 12 DPO today.

Wrig that's definitely good! Yay!

Blah got my prenatal appt but it's not until very end of June :(

Fx Ali!

TMI- This AF is super heavy. DH was gone for 3 days and of course he came back while I am going through the mother of all periods lmao! At least I know it is a real one! Hopefully it will slow down some today and be almost gone by tomorrow which is my normal (4 days and done woot) lol

Ugh sounds terrible. I jist discovered "ultra" tampons last period and I'm in love! :haha: I'll have to bust them out for my first pp period. It was sooooo brutal last time!

:coffee: waiting for wrig's new test lol

I’ve only got FRRR tests left and I can’t find the sensitivity information and after a quick google search it appears first response won’t give out that information!! So I’m going to hold off til Monday before I test again.

I'm CD1 /sigh this TTC thing is just.. ugh lol.. never had to before. I was just pregnant right away without really trying! Going to try to take that approach this cycle.

Ahhh bummer :( so sorry, cd1 is the worst. But remember, you may be 1 day pregnant!
How many cycles have you been trying? I remember with ds1 it took one cycle. With ds2, after 4 cycles i was stressed to the max and like OMG I'M INFERTILE! (Over dramatic much ?) haha rude awakening i guess! Took 5 cycles, then had a m/c, then a break followed by 5 more ttc cycles before i got my little man. He was worth the wait!

Hey ladies hope your all having an amazing weekend. We are camping so service isn't great. I'm 4 dpo and already got the POAS need but I know it's way to early. I did test just to confirm that all the HCG from my CP was out of my system. Test was negative so I believe I am good. My temp this morning was a little wonky the first time I took it it was down in the 96, second time i took it it was pretty much the same as yesterday. I had a rough night and didn't sleep well, was up at 2 and 4 to pee, would that affect my temp at 6-630? I'm already start to symptom spot although I told myself I wouldn't...right now it's the need to pee and always thirsty ( could be the heat) and sense of smell seems a little heightened. Trying to take day by day but this TWW seems harder this time around.

Jl look up "early pregnancy factor". It's an interesting explanation on early symptoms, before a bfp (or bfn).

I think the first month we started was.. December? My cycles were just coming back. Was wonky for a month I believe and has been pretty stable since. A little different than before. So 5-6 cycles. Been trying to swing girl.. which actually could be causing the delay in becoming pregnant. Also have still be breastfeeding some, but trying to completely wean him now. Went good one night and the next not so well. So, maybe that will increase my chances.

Yes I would imagine it will. Very jealous of your period break! I had such a long postpartum bleed then my period came back at about 3 months. I was ebf'ing in the beginning, but it was painful and then i got thrush which was REALLY painful. I got his latch corrected but even a good latch on sore nips suck, plus he was losing weight, then i was trying to pump in between but it turns out (and I didn't find out until MONTHS after i gave up) my pump was faulty and couldn't empty me. It was a fiasco...so not surprised my period came back so quick but i missed NOT having it for months!

Wow sorry that was a long tangent! Anyway hopefully it doesn't take too long now!

Yeah I can't do the breast feeding thing. I am jealous of moms who can do it and not hurt. I tried it with my daughter and she didn't latch well and I was worried she wasn't getting fed properly so I switched it up to pumping and then she wouldn't tolerate my milk. She had really bad acid reflux so had to put her on Similac sensitive formula after 3 months of milk from me. With my son I can't recall if I tried to breast feed him at first.. I think I did but then eventually went to pumping also. Maybe I will get to try again this time.. We will see how I feel.

Giggle- thanks for the information I did check it out pretty interesting...and who knew!!

I feel the breastfeeding struggle. I tried with my first daughter and had no luck part of me wondered if it was because I was young (17) but I had a cousin who was same age when she had her daughter and had no issues. When I started BF my 2nd daughter, I felt like the hospital was no help. Every time the Lactation consultant came in my DD was already BF and instead of having me take her off and check everything she just said looks fine. I went home and about 3 days later I was so sore and bleeding. I tried pumping and that didn't work and I went and got the shields and that gave me a little comfort. When I moved I met with a Lactation consultant and she was amazing. I was barely making enough for my daughter and I actually had a doctor tell me that I was depriving my daughter and I needed to give her formula. Thankfully my consultant said he was wrong and that my little girl was doing just fine and I was making what she was eating. I am so jealous of the momma's who can feed their child and then like a hour later pump a 4 oz bottle and then an hour later feed their baby. That was something I could never do it was feed or pump there was no in between so I always had to make arrangements to have my DD with me so that I could feed her.

How far along is everyone in their cycle? I am officially 5 dpo today and just trying to take day by day its so hard. I read people just know they are pregnant before they get a BFP but I can't say I have that feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->