TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

JL I am on CD 4 LOL .. I am spotting now so the period is almost done but still so glad I had one. Now I just hope I actually ovulate this cycle :)

CD 5 here. Spent yesterday at my brother in laws for a new with my pregnant niece being waited on and fussed over. I am happy for her, but it just makes me sadder for me at the same time.

Hoping- Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Mother- I know somewhat how you feel. Although mine isn't a family member. I work at a school with emotional needs children so I told them I am trying to get pregnant. Well I feel like since I came out 3-4 teachers have announced their pregnancy. I am super happy for them but the one wasn't even trying it just happened and I am on cycle 4...i know many woman have been trying way longer than me it's just hard.

I never breastfeed my two girls always felt insecure about trying it . This time around though I am really open to the idea , I really want to expierence it. I’ve never had leaky breasts or milk after birth either . Would it even be possible to breastfeed a third child if not done before I’m sure it would be lol .

JL DD1 didn’t have a clue I was pregnant didn’t even realise my period was late lol working too much at the time . I knew I was pregnant with DD2 on the day my AF was due I just didn’t have the same AF symptoms no brown spotting few days before etc .

I am currently on CD 17 . Just come out of my fertile window I think . Not holding much hope out this month since we only DTD two with this stupid infection

Wrig I'm about 4 and a half weeks.

Jl i know what you mean about breastfeeding. It is seriously difficult, especially adding pumping into the mix! My friend was one of those super milk producers. She fed her kid & pumped a ton extra for back up. He ended up having a dairy intolerance so eventually she had a bunch of milk she couldn't feed him and she gave it to me. So fortunately for me i did get to supplement him with bm even if it wasn't mine (and it was from a source i trusted). She had no problem at all replenishing her stock!

Baby maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised

Babybump - Oh yes you definitely can even if you didn't with prior. As long as everything is fine. Even women who never had kids can breastfeed. There are people who adopt and breastfeed their adopted children. It's harder that way, but it is possible!

Breastfeeding my two boys were completely different both times. DS1 had a bad latch unknown to me. Most likely linked to his tongue tie that was never corrected as they felt he was doing fine. He was gaining and eating well but I had to use a shield and because of that it harmed my supply and we had to supplement. Took me forever to get him off the shield on directly attach to me. Then with DS2 omg was it amazing! Perfect latch that made me look back and realize that DS1 struggled with latch and I had to always help by holding myself a certain way. DS2 would just latch on and I wouldn't need to do anything. My milk supply was more than enough allowing me to stock up on bags. Only issue I had with him is he had would start to get stuffy sounding and had difficulties breathing while eating and it made feeding him difficult till about 4 months. There was a name for it but I would have to go back and look.

CD2....... :coffee:

Congrats gigglebox and Wriggley!
Hoping for more BFPs soon.
AFM, in the middle of another strange cycle. I'm on CD 15 and i'm either pre-O or 5 dpo. No idea. I guess time will tell.

So, I'm pretty sure I'm always going to be working the weekends I ovulate. So far I pretty much always ovulate on the weekends and I'm ALWAYS WORKING. Which makes it almost impossible to DTD. I work 12 hour shifts, come home, then my husband goes to work in a hour. Going to have to come home, throw candy at our boys' feet, then have a quickie! :haha:

I attempted to feed my first two but it didn't go to plan and I gave up pretty quickly. My 3rd though it all just fell in to place and went really well, so it's definitely possible.

We've been trying over 2 years, almost as long as we were trying for ds4 (2.5 years) and during that time I saw people fall pregnant, give birth and fall pregnant again. My niece was talking about losing weight after she has her baby and said "but if we want another one is there much point in trying to lose weight before we have the next one" and I could just see the very possible future of her giving birth and then falling pregnant again and me still being here.

That’s very encouraging to read ladies. Thank you gives me a lot of hope . I will look into it more once I am pregnant lol

Ali I would defiantly be having a quickie too haha !

mother is hard when you’ve had a long road TTC and everyone else seems to fall pregnant at the drop of a hat.

So, I'm pretty sure I'm always going to be working the weekends I ovulate. So far I pretty much always ovulate on the weekends and I'm ALWAYS WORKING. Which makes it almost impossible to DTD. I work 12 hour shifts, come home, then my husband goes to work in a hour. Going to have to come home, throw candy at our boys' feet, then have a quickie! :haha:

Omg :rofl:
I do have a friend on here who conceived after having a quickie in their truck on her husband's lunch break :haha: when there's a will there's a way!

I use to be able to have him come home on lunch break and we would have some time. We live in another town now so it doesn't work anymore.

Ahh bummer. Well candy and locking the door sounds like a good back up plan :thumbup:

Hi girls hope ur ok .. were trying conceive baby number 4! After much debating wether we wanted another we’ve decided to go for it . Only I had one shot of depo in December and I’m really regretting it . It run out end of feb 2018 but Ibe still not had a period I had random days of spotting then I had 4 days of what was constant light bleeding but don’t think it was enough to be called a period as was only really there when I wiped and slightly stained the pad. So I’m still waiting for periods and ovulation to start which is really stressing me out and I’m worrying it’s going to take me forever to get pregnant! At least when ur having periods u no there is a chance I’ve basically got no chance but I’m stil hoping I’ll fall lucky and get pregnant before the first period. I have 3 boys and would love a girl altho another boy would be just as lovely x

Hi girls hope ur ok .. were trying conceive baby number 4! After much debating wether we wanted another we’ve decided to go for it . Only I had one shot of depo in December and I’m really regretting it . It run out end of feb 2017 but Ibe still not had a period I had random days of spotting then I had 4 days of what was constant light bleeding but don’t think it was enough to be called a period as was only really there when I wiped and slightly stained the pad. So I’m still waiting for periods and ovulation to start which is really stressing me out and I’m worrying it’s going to take me forever to get pregnant! At least when ur having periods u no there is a chance I’ve basically got no chance but I’m stil hoping I’ll fall lucky and get pregnant before the first period. I have 3 boys and would love a girl altho another boy would be just as lovely x

Just jumping in here and letting you know that it isn’t impossible to get pregnant without a period. Our last baby I got pregnant and i didn’t have a period for nearly 4 years!! Even the doctor said “you can’t be” but I was :)

You ovulate before your first period comes back so it's completely possible. I also have a friend who didn't have a period between her babies. She had got the implant in after her first, came off that and fell straight away before her period returned.

Alijo, plenty of bd leading up to o. Remember how wide your fertile window is, my 3rd baby I was convinced I couldn't be pregnant that month as the only time we had done the deed was 4 days before ovulation.

Hi girls hope ur ok .. were trying conceive baby number 4! After much debating wether we wanted another we’ve decided to go for it . Only I had one shot of depo in December and I’m really regretting it . It run out end of feb 2017 but Ibe still not had a period I had random days of spotting then I had 4 days of what was constant light bleeding but don’t think it was enough to be called a period as was only really there when I wiped and slightly stained the pad. So I’m still waiting for periods and ovulation to start which is really stressing me out and I’m worrying it’s going to take me forever to get pregnant! At least when ur having periods u no there is a chance I’ve basically got no chance but I’m stil hoping I’ll fall lucky and get pregnant before the first period. I have 3 boys and would love a girl altho another boy would be just as lovely x

Just jumping in here and letting you know that it isn’t impossible to get pregnant without a period. Our last baby I got pregnant and i did have a period for nearly 4 years!! Even the doctor said “you can’t be” but I was :)

Thank you hun. My head tells me it’s only been 3 months since it run out and give my body time but I’m so impatient x

Just jumping in here and letting you know that it isn’t impossible to get pregnant without a period. Our last baby I got pregnant and i did have a period for nearly 4 years!! Even the doctor said “you can’t be” but I was :)

Thank you hun. My head tells me it’s only been 3 months since it run out and give my body time but I’m so impatient x
Your body needs time to adjust. The only thing I can suggest (maybe you’re already doing it) is to use a digital ovulation kit. That way you can pick up if you’re actually ovulating at any point. X

Your body needs time to adjust. The only thing I can suggest (maybe you’re already doing it) is to use a digital ovulation kit. That way you can pick up if you’re actually ovulating at any point. X

I’ve been doing normal opks haven’t had a positive yet
They got considerably darker over a few days at one point but then went back faint again. I’ve ordered seven seas thing for a baby
Just to get some vitamins in my body etc. I don’t no why I even had the depo at the time I was convinced we were done . X

That's a bummer donna :( can your dr offer something to induce yoir first period in hopes of jumpstarting things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->