TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I asked him about provera today and he said they only normally prescribe it for people who are needing help getting pregnant x

Just found out my sister has miscarried her first baby . She would have been 10 weeks this week .

Feel really sorry for her. Something she has wanted for many years.

Oh no :( my thoughts go out to her, that is extremely tough :(

OH no!!! :( So sorry Babybump!

Donna I sent you the info you requested :) Your post in here said 2017 and I was like wait.. no period for one year and they wont prescribe some provera.. but now it makes sense geez! I was gonna say lol

Thanks ladies. She’s already saying they are going to try again which is good and hopeful . Next time will be her time.

Nothing much happening with me at the moment . AF is due in 9 days , so just waiting now lol .

YAY the TWW baby bump!! Much luck to you this cycle. I am on CD 6 haha

I just spent like 130 bucks on new high heels, bras/panties, and makeup.. It was needed but UGH now I am missing the money lol

This was the darkest opks I had last month they got fainter again after that! So clearly didn’t ovulate

The second picture the darkest opk is from the 11th if this month but nowhere near a positive but it’s the darkest I’ve have so far the bottom pic is the rest of this month and the lines have been really reLly faint !
So I had a 4 day light bleed from the 14-17th May
I had a few random days of spotting before that .. and I had 4 days of spotting 20-24th April but that was literally a tiny amount this months was heavier but not heavy enough to call a period
Now it’s just a waiting game x

Attachments

• A8896763-74F4-411D-B562-80ED597492E1.jpg
    A8896763-74F4-411D-B562-80ED597492E1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 66911DEF-66C6-481F-8C0A-1AE2326B3711.jpg
    66911DEF-66C6-481F-8C0A-1AE2326B3711.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
  • A31AECE5-A373-47BC-9D34-206D8F853003.jpeg
    A31AECE5-A373-47BC-9D34-206D8F853003.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 3
ive made a new post but found this after and seeing that's it has current posts id talk here as well, i had brown discharge this morning, which ive never had outside of the end of AF, i took a shower and put on a pad, couple hours ago, ntn at all on the pad or tissue so i hopped on here to find some answers. AF due in 7 days, actively trying w premama and preseed, constant breast tenderness for about two weeks, the discharge was today for a first and constant bearable cramps for over a week just about, i don't recall any of these symptoms with number 1 and 2, but they are 12 and 8 so ive been out the game for a long while, aside from the 7 week MC 06/2016, weve been trying ever since with only diagnosis of low progesterone. i pray these symptoms equal a BFP bc Lord knows weve been aiming for two years for a rainbow baby.

Welcome Soldiersmama! Could be implantation bleeding but I noticed you said you have low progesterone. I have read that hormonal imbalances can cause break through bleeding. Are you going to be on a progesterone cream or prescription after you ovulate?

Donna I do get positive opk's and I get positive digital opk's also but I still do not think I ovulated last cycle either even with the positive's because my temps didn't go up 3 like they were supposed to. It is super confusing so I am with you. Are you temping?

No I’m not temping I don’t think it would work with me my kids sleep through but sometimes I’m up to see to one of them if they need a wee or just got out of bed for something
My boobs have been killing the last few days they only ever hurt when I’m pregnant but Obv just a side affect of the depo. X

I don’t no why I randomly get lines like this they must be evap I’ve had a few over the last few months and nothing has come of them x

Attachments

• 2703D90E-6BE5-4DE5-BF9F-202AD31E2CCB.jpeg
    2703D90E-6BE5-4DE5-BF9F-202AD31E2CCB.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 1158A868-388F-4240-B4AE-C98D264F9F63.jpg
    1158A868-388F-4240-B4AE-C98D264F9F63.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 6
Welcome Soldiersmama! Could be implantation bleeding but I noticed you said you have low progesterone. I have read that hormonal imbalances can cause break through bleeding. Are you going to be on a progesterone cream or prescription after you ovulate?
hi!!! no, no treatment, they wont give me any bc DH needs to do a sperm analysis and hes uncomfortable so they wont treat me for it, but i found an OB that let me do the BC trick. take BC for three months and let my body "reset" itself. its actually how i got my first two, stopped BC in August and was pregnant Nov both times, so hoping it worked this time. Ive never had the discharge before a period ever so i was worried but very hopeful this time.

No I haven’t they don’t sell
Them by me I could
Order online but I don’t really want to waste my money for it to be negative 😂 I’ll go and get a different brand in a bit x

good luck Donna!!!! i got my :bfp: a few mintues ago guys!!! I'm so excited, the bc trick worked apparently, along w Preseed, premama, zinc and prenatal mens for him and vitafol gummies for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->