TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I was on BNB 6 years ago with my ex. I am back and have had 2 beautiful little ones with my now fiance. We are TTC #5 for him and #3 for me. We have been trying since January. I am currently 23 days late and my boobs are swollen, have that awful let down feeling, I have had almost nonexsistent spotting, nauseous in the morning, and fatigued. I hate to test because I have very irregular periods. I can go up to 100 days+. The difference is this time my boobs hutlrt so bad I can't let my children near them :/.

I was on BNB 6 years ago with my ex. I am back and have had 2 beautiful little ones with my now fiance. We are TTC #5 for him and #3 for me. We have been trying since January. I am currently 23 days late and my boobs are swollen, have that awful let down feeling, I have had almost nonexsistent spotting, nauseous in the morning, and fatigued. I hate to test because I have very irregular periods. I can go up to 100 days+. The difference is this time my boobs hutlrt so bad I can't let my children near them :/.

Also I have been like a teenage boy. My fiancee says he is wore out lol. My face is broke out like something fierce. I want it to be so but I am scared for another heartbreak.

Hmm well there is only one way to know! Definitely test, at least you will know. Do you have pcos?

That’s fantastic Sarahann! Fx your temp continues to stay elevated and it leads to a BFP!

I am 100% positive that I in fact ovulated on cycle day 16 seeing as i just took one more OPK to see if I was right and sure enough its clearly negative just two days after that blazing positive opk. looks like I have officially entered into my TWW :happydance:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
That’s fantastic Sarahann! Fx your temp continues to stay elevated and it leads to a BFP!

I am 100% positive that I in fact ovulated on cycle day 16 seeing as i just took one more OPK to see if I was right and sure enough its clearly negative just two days after that blazing positive opk. looks like I have officially entered into my TWW :happydance:

Good luck !

Also I have been like a teenage boy. My fiancee says he is wore out lol. My face is broke out like something fierce. I want it to be so but I am scared for another heartbreak.

Hi
I would so have to test ! Good luck !

Woop AF is over ! And straight into my fertile window according to Flo . Does anyone else have their fertile window so soon after AF .

Woop AF is over ! And straight into my fertile window according to Flo . Does anyone else have their fertile window so soon after AF .

No but I wish I did! I hate the wait between AF and my fertile window. It’s so dull!

Hey ladies! Can I join in? I’m TTC my 3rd and OH’s 1st :) fresh off bc after over 3 years. Waiting to see if I’ll ov this cycle. I’m also a one tuber, so this journey makes me excited yet nervous!

Hope ur all ok girls .. just checking in tiny bit of spotting today not much! Hopefully it’s ending ..
hi to all the new girls x

Good luck mo2!

Donna do you think this was your actual cycle returning?

Hope ur all ok girls .. just checking in tiny bit of spotting today not much! Hopefully it’s ending ..

Donnarobinson,

Hope all is going ok for you. I am officially 3dpo this morning and I got my crosshairs on the ff app for the first time. I think the b complex is doing wonders for me. Last night I went to the lol feeling wet to find that I had a ton of creamy white cm all over myself and panties sorry for tmi and this morning my temp is at 98.6 it was sitting at 97.7 for two days prior to O then jumped to 98F, 98.3F, and now 98.6. I can’t believe any of this!! Normally I haven’t even ovulated yet and I always have low temps so anything above 98F is a miracle in itself :dust:

Good luck sa! I mysteriously ovulated early the cycle before and the cycle i got pregnant. I average day 22 but this time it was 14! Good luck hope it is a good sign for you!

Good luck mo2!

Donna do you think this was your actual cycle returning?

I don’t know really I don’t think so as it wasn’t heavy! It finally seems to have stopped today after a whole 7 days of constant bleeding but only when I wiped and slightly stained a pad but at least my body is surely going in the rigjt direction as much as bleeding on off annoys me it’s got to be better than nothing at all! I’ll continue using the opks and see what happens x

Donnarobinson,

Hope all is going ok for you. I am officially 3dpo this morning and I got my crosshairs on the ff app for the first time. I think the b complex is doing wonders for me. Last night I went to the lol feeling wet to find that I had a ton of creamy white cm all over myself and panties sorry for tmi and this morning my temp is at 98.6 it was sitting at 97.7 for two days prior to O then jumped to 98F, 98.3F, and now 98.6. I can’t believe any of this!! Normally I haven’t even ovulated yet and I always have low temps so anything above 98F is a miracle in itself :dust:
That’s fantastic hun.
X

Sorry ive been MIA, i have been trying to emotionally wrap my head around my 2nd cp within months of each other. The best way for me was to pack up from vacation early and come home to my husband.i havent been temping this month as I just got tired of it. I will start back up probably tomorrow. I just ordered wondfos to test opk but plan to hold off with actually hcg testing till af is late as Im not sure i can do another back to back cp.

Hope all is well with you ladies. I have been trying to keep up but cant lie trying to catch up on a bunch of different threads i have myself a bit confused and overwhelmed haha

Jl if you're having repeat chemicals it might be worth bringing up to your dr...did you test with frer again? I think it was you who mentioned you were considering doing that to test the line...?

Donna will your next baby have a C name? Have you picked any out?

Sorry ive been MIA, i have been trying to emotionally wrap my head around my 2nd cp within months of each other. The best way for me was to pack up from vacation early and come home to my husband.i havent been temping this month as I just got tired of it. I will start back up probably tomorrow. I just ordered wondfos to test opk but plan to hold off with actually hcg testing till af is late as Im not sure i can do another back to back cp.

Hope all is well with you ladies. I have been trying to keep up but cant lie trying to catch up on a bunch of different threads i have myself a bit confused and overwhelmed haha

jlmeans0422,

I am so sorry that you're experiencing this :nope: I look forward to following your journey and i pray that you get your :bfp:I haven't seen ya on here in a few days so glad to see you back. I am now officially in the tww, and its nervewracking. This B Complex is so far doing wonderful things!! I confirmed ovulation with opk and temp raise. FF gave me my crosshairs this am putting me at 3dpo. In past cycles and in general i have always been a low temp gal, but since o its jumped from 97.7 to 98,98.3,98.6 today and I have so much creamy white cm covering me and my panties everytime i go to the loo. I don't remember the tww with my first two given that was 10 years ago. I can assure you that i never have this much cm though and typically its snotty after O. this is far from snotty its milky white and creamy tons of it lol

I tested this morning and although the second line is still there its light like my 7dpo test was. Walmart cheapie was stark white, not even a shadow of a line

Sorry JL! :(

AFM - I debated on whether or not to buy a clear blue digi OPK test pack this time because it is 30 bucks and OH and I DTD like every day so is there really any need? Anyways I went ahead and caved. I bought it yesterday and peed on it last night on CD 14 and got a STATIC smile right away. LOL ..What a waste of 30 bucks lol

Guess I have 19 more sticks for next cycle if I need them though.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->