TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Jl if you're having repeat chemicals it might be worth bringing up to your dr...did you test with frer again? I think it was you who mentioned you were considering doing that to test the line...?

Donna will your next baby have a C name? Have you picked any out?
I don’t really no .. maybe if it was a boy they would have the same intial but if it was a gir I think I’d like something different😂 no names picked out yet x

So I’ve done a opk and it is by far the darkest one I’ve had !! Not quite positive but it looks almost to me ? I hope it’s not back faint tomorrow 😂 x
The pic isn’t showing so good ! X

Attachments

• 10072BFE-6738-4308-A411-C9C26F46393E.jpg
    10072BFE-6738-4308-A411-C9C26F46393E.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
As previously mentioned in my above post I took a clear blue advanced OPK last night for the first time this cycle at like 9:30 PM and it came straight up as STATIC smile. I thought maybe since it was late and recommended times are to take an opk from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM I thought maybe it was because LH levels are higher at night so maybe the clear blue is wrong... so anyways backed it up with a test just now from Dollar tree and boo yah!!! Clear blue ain't wrong!

Attachments

• testLH.jpg
    testLH.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
As previously mentioned in my above post I took a clear blue advanced OPK last night for the first time this cycle at like 9:30 PM and it came straight up as STATIC smile. I thought maybe since it was late and recommended times are to take an opk from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM I thought maybe it was because LH levels are higher at night so maybe the clear blue is wrong... so anyways backed it up with a test just now from Dollar tree and boo yah!!! Clear blue ain't wrong!

Yay!!! That’s fantastic 😀 hope this is ur month hun x

Donna that is so close to positive! Fx it is tomorrow!!!

Woohooo hoping!

Bring on the tww!!!

I like to think this thread is now syncing ovulation. I got this LH test today :lol:

Attachments

• 08ACB798-BBE3-4C5F-BB44-4E1B6387C152.jpg
    08ACB798-BBE3-4C5F-BB44-4E1B6387C152.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Whoo hoo yes Jelly! I told ya we were gonna be on the same cycle this month lol

Love to see more positives soon!! I dont post much but definitely lurking.

Oh wow ! That’s amazing haw many of you are ovulating the same time !

Anyone used the ovulation sticks with a green butterfly on the front ? I’ve had to order these for delivery today because my one step ovulation sticks have gone missing in the post from Amazon !

Nope Baby I haven't tried those. I only ordered from Amazon twice and it was the "Pregmate" Opks the first time and then clinical guard the 2nd and I didn't care for the clinical guard ones. The Pregmate ones worked well.

I hope so too Jelly! I am on 2dpo today I believe.

I think I am too Hoping, based on when I got the positive OPK anyway. Though if I went from when my temps started going up it’s 4DPO, guess I’ll find out in a week! :shrug:

Babybump I’m using a brand called Ovaview this month. I usually just get the really cheap, thin ones off eBay that come in a big clear bag (one step?) but spent a bit more this time (not much though) and these are slightly wider and come in a box. I think I’ll stick with them as they don’t fall apart in the same way the very thin strips can and are a bit easier to read.

My fitbit is shooting up again. Resting heart rate started at 58 and is now at 67 today. Boobs are sore already = confirmed ovulation. Do not even need to temp lol. My boobs didn't hurt at all the cycle I didn't ovulate so at least that is becoming a good indicator.
How is everyone else and our pregnant ladies feeling today?

Good Morning ladies!

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July this year. Just thought I would give a quick update I am 6 DPO today, and I am feeling good so far. I haven't noticed too many symptoms aside from large copious amounts of white milky cm everytime I use the bathroom feeling wet. I have also noticed that my temps have remained elevated which is great because i typically have low temps, and major pms. I think maybe the B complex vitamins are helping with my progesterone aferall. Yesterday I was away all day so I didn't have much time to go over every little symptom I felt but what did stick out was a.) tightening across lower abdomen (not painful) and it felt like a warm sensation. didn't last more than a couple of mins followed by tender boobs but only in certain parts WEIRD?! I also noticed all day yesterday and again this am that my lower back is very sore like I pulled something although I know that I didnt. I attached my very first FF chart too see if any of you experienced charters could tell me how things are looking? :dust:

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 2
Temp wise looks good to me Sara! Good luck :)

Thanks Hoping4numbr3! I am new to the whole charting thing so this is my first cycle using FF. Normally Its hard for me to get a thermometer reading of anything above 97-97.5 so having 6 days of temps in the 98s is a miracle in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->