TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I think I just got my pos opk! If not it’s so so close! :happydance:

Attachments

• 42B9C1CD-B70E-4652-9362-1D35A2044F0A.jpg
    42B9C1CD-B70E-4652-9362-1D35A2044F0A.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
Oh yeah! Positive Mom. Get to DTD!!

So interestingly enough for me, I am getting Married 07/23 and we are not having sex for two weeks prior which means that starts today. I am making him wait lol. Pretty sure I am 3dpo today hopefully and luckily enough since we wont be DTD for 2 weeks. Also, I am pretty sure my period is due the day before my wedding or day of.. yay right? Hope it doesn't come! LOL

Hoping what bad timing! Hope af is a no show, thought if she is at least you can drink (if you're a drinker). Do you have any pics of your dress?

Mo2 that is DEFINITELY positive! Woohoo!

Im still here!!! Ive been trying to be evem more relaxed with this whole TTC so I spent theast week and half at the beach. At first i was checking in a lot with bnb but after my second cp i stopped checking in as much and tried to enjoy the time ay the beach with my daughter. After the 4th I decided to come home early. I just missed my husband and honestly after 2nd loss in a row i needed to be with him (sorry if this is all repeated). I came home and ordered wondfo tests just because I want to have an idea when I O but the game plan is to not start testing until after AF is due so the prego tests that come with it and left overs from this past cycle I plan to have my husband hide. I did test the other day and it was light like the test I took at 7 dpo so I am sure at this point the HCG is finally out of my system. Today is CD8 and I expect to O either CD14 or CD15, this month will be hit or miss for us, as we leave CD14 to head to the mountains with my husbands family. I am pretty excited to get away with him for the week just a tad bummed its falling on my fertile week and well the chance of getting any BD in maybe slim to none although I cant lie I will be definitely 1 to try haha and I am hoping that being away in a relaxed situations helps us Haha... a girl can dream right!

Good luck JL!

Giggle I do not have the dress pic on me at the moment and I am at work. I will have to take one for you guys later :p

Yay! I absolutely LOVE wedding dresses. I am one of those wedding show addicts! "My fair wedding (unveiled)" and "say yes to the dress" are my faves :p

Jl hope your heart has healed a bit and your sticky baby is around the corner!

Hope your all ok girls .. were of on holiday for the weekend on Friday I can’t wait ! Still not a complete positive opk here but I’m feeling quite relaxed really . X

Hope your all ok girls .. were of on holiday for the weekend on Friday I can’t wait ! Still not a complete positive opk here but I’m feeling quite relaxed really . X

I have a CJ born 02-13-2014 :haha: and I’m almost positive I recognize you from way back if you’ve been on here for years! Enjoy your holidays :)

My heart has healed since coming home to my husband. Its nice having that extra support. We haven't been out to all my family yet to let them know that we are trying and of course the ones I was with at the beach had no idea we were trying so I couldn't just vent and cry on their shoulders.

I am hopeful this month (I say that every month). My husband keeps playing that country song "Meant to Be" especially hitting on the one part...
If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
Baby, just let it be
Baby, just let it be
So, won't you ride with me, ride with me?
See where this thing goes
Baby, if it's meant to be

I just need to hold onto faith that if its meant to be it will be!

Jl :hugs: I’m keeping everything crossed for you!

Hoping I want to see that dress too! Hope AF stays away for your wedding and you have an extra guest!

Mo2 that’s a lovely positive OPK, exciting times!

3DPO here and counting down the days, hours and minutes until I can start testing even though it’ll almost certainly be too early :blush:

I have a CJ born 02-13-2014 :haha: and I’m almost positive I recognize you from way back if you’ve been on here for years! Enjoy your holidays :)
Oh wow ! Yes i have been on here a very very long time 😂😂 xx

Oh wow ! Yes i have been on here a very very long time 😂😂 xx

Wish I could remember my old user name, I had to make a new account lol. But my DD was born 03-15-2012 :) I came running right back here, loved this forum for chatting and passing the time with women who just get it! x

Mo2 we must have crossed paths as our kids are extremely close in age and i was on here back then, too. Hmmmm...

Good luck JL I love that song too ! Too catchy !

Congrats on the wedding Hopeful ! How amazing would that be to find out your expecting on your wedding day fingers crossed ! .

As for me I think I may be getting somewhere with my ovulation strips this month . I’ve only had very faint lines and today it’s a lot more darker! Will post a pic for your opinions

Top one was yesterday and bottom one today at 12:00 noon.

I am going to take another one around 6:00pm. Today is my predicted ovulation day if I go by a 25 day cycle

Attachments

• 5AC85042-13F2-4751-8E3E-9CF55074BAD6.jpeg
    5AC85042-13F2-4751-8E3E-9CF55074BAD6.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 19
Hi Babybump yes getting darker!

Oh I'd love to find out I am pregnant right before I get married but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't worried I might start bleeding again like last time so maybe I just focus on the wedding this time and pack tampons just in case for AF and do not even test. I haven't decided yet. I just had a dream that I just woke up to where (TMI) I was sitting on the toilet and saw some spotting while I went and I was like "no I just had my period.. it is too early!!" and I looked up and there was spots of blood all over the tile in the bathroom.

CRAZY DREAM RIGHT?! I felt sad about the chemical for a weekend but I was also super excited that I could even get a positive pregnancy test after Depo that quickly so I didn't let it bother me that much but apparently my subconscious is a still a little sad and worried it will happen again.

Urgh was trying to upload another pic it seems a tad darker now it’s dried for longer ! Never mind lol

Hoping it would be amazing ! Hopefully your wedding will take your mind off things and maybe you can test a bit later this time if you can hold off ! It must be a bitter sweet time really knowing you can get pregnant after the Depo quick but also suffering a loss quick too . Fingers cross your next bean will stick !

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is well this morning. I am patiently waiting until it is safe to test as today marks 7dpo. I still feel relatively well aside from this backache! Have any of you ladies had backpain before a BFP? today is day 3 of it although its better today. Its across my lower back more localized to the left side which is the side i ovulated from. It kind of feels like a pulled muscle but I haven't done anything that would cause me to strain and I sleep in the same position every night so who knows. My temp dipped today from 99F to 98.6F, implantation maybe? Hopefully it remains elevated. Even with this mornings dip it's still nowhere close to my coverline.

Yes Sarah hopefully an implantation dip :) Good luck!

This is gonna be a dumb question but do we count the day of ovulation as day 1 or the day after since it technically is "Days past ovulation" LOL. Am I answering my own question? So if I ovulated Friday I am 4 dpo today right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->