TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yes Sarah hopefully an implantation dip :) Good luck!

This is gonna be a dumb question but do we count the day of ovulation as day 1 or the day after since it technically is "Days past ovulation" LOL. Am I answering my own question? So if I ovulated Friday I am 4 dpo today right?

I always count the day after ovulation as 1 DPO

Hi ladies, this is oh first month in ttc number 3🤞🏻. Looking forward to getting to know everyone 😘 testing the 3rd August 🙈

Hi ladies, this is oh first month in ttc number 3🤞🏻. Looking forward to getting to know everyone 😘 testing the 3rd August 🙈

xxenssial,

Welcome!! I look forward to seeing your tww journey :dust:

Hi ladies can I join in! We are ttc no 3. I’m 32 with 2 boys, 2.5 and 14 months. I must be crazy to be ttc again! First cycle. Af is 4 days late but I had a bfn yesterday :( so I don’t know what’s up...

Welcome new ladies good luck to you both !

Crazy are you coming off any kind of BC?

Here’s my OPKs cycle day 12 today
. Is this a positive or surely so close to it now ?! It looks just as dark as the controls line but not as full not sure if you can see it on the pic too
Thanks

Attachments

• 171385DA-70BB-4877-B9FB-71358A8DFC53.jpg
    171385DA-70BB-4877-B9FB-71358A8DFC53.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
I’d say that’s really close maybe test again later to see if it’s any darker .. I have no idea what’s going on with my opks when I first was doing them I had barely a line some days a bit darker but not much now for the last 5/6 days I’ve had darker lines not positive but a lot darker then they have been and they come up right Away but there just not getting positive I don’t no if it means anthing my body maybe is trying to ovulate as I must surely have more of the hormone in my body to get a darker line x

Thanks Donna I am going to test again later too !

I’ve seen your OPKs tests they looked like there were getting darker or at least darker than the first few you did . Have you posted any new ones ? I’ve never peed on little sticks so much !

Welcome new ladies good luck to you both !

Crazy are you coming off any kind of BC?

The mini pill, but’s it’s second month off and my period came on time last month. The mini pill doesn’t set your cycles like the regular pill does. I was on it because I was breastfeeding.

Took another test this morning and still negative :(

Baby you are getting super close! Test again in a couple hours and DTD anyways for the next few days if you can.

Donna.. can you maybe try a 2nd set of opks to see what is going on if anything? Like a different brand? Like maybe Clearblue or order a different brand from Amazon so you can compare? Perhaps you just have crappy tests?

Welcome crazycat! Was it a typical period for you or just brown bleeding? Lighter then usual? How long were you on the mini pill? I know that the mini pill is progestin only like Depo provera but not as strong of a dose as Depo so it is possible the first AF you had was just withdrawal bleeding. Are you using any opks to make sure you are getting an LH surge?

.This mornings and tonight’s OPK tests. Are these classed as positives or should I expect them to go darker ?#confused

Attachments

• E51B4431-E582-4F76-B725-721E6BA96F96.jpg
    E51B4431-E582-4F76-B725-721E6BA96F96.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
Got my OPK tests in the mail today!!! Next bathroom trip Ill start testing. Today is CD10, I hope I O early this cycle just so we can get in some good BD before we leave on family vacation on sunday.

Babybump that is positive.. they can get darker but you are good to go!

YAY JL! I hope you ovulate early and get a good sticky lil bean this cycle!

Woop thanks Hoping ! Something is going on . Ive had a dull ache in my left ovary area tonight and back ache since yesterday ! Usually don’t have backache until AF .

Good luck JL ! Let us know how your testing goes . Here’s to all our sticky beans this month !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->