TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

It is all good we are at day 6 past ovulation... I didn't get one last time til 10 dpo I believe.. or was it 9? Hmmm can't remember but I know it was one of the two lol

Edit: I looked it up from my old TESTING thread which I said was 10 dpo but it actually was 9 for some reason I keep counting the day I actually ovulate. I started spotting on day 10...I hope I do not have luteal phase issues.

Ladies apparently we are not having sex at the right times according to scientists !

“Scientists discover the best time and months to have sex if you're trying for a baby: 7.30am during March, April and May”

Taken from a article today .

You’ve still got plenty of time for a BFP Hoping. I really don’t want to test early this month to avoid disappointment but know I won’t be able to help myself !

Babybump I’d have no chance at that time of day! My kids are awake and the house is chaos :haha:

Hoping I’ve been worrying about my LP too. I reckon your spotting might’ve been related to your BFP though?
If it doesn’t work out for me this cycle, I’m going to look into ways of extending my LP. It’s 10 days which I thought was within the range of normal but I’ve seen a few people say their doctors think it should be longer.

10 is "average" per Dr.google but yeah I think maybe 14 would be best. B6/Progesterone cream (natural) and VITEX I think are the things I heard of that help with that.

Doesn't look like ill get my early O, my lines are still suoer faint. I convinced DH to stay home tonight so we could BD but for some reason we have been butting heads like crazy today not sure either of us will be in the mood to do so. Sucks when you have that gut feeling youll be out of the running before you even get to the TWW. Heres to hoping we can make time for each other to make this happen even while away. We leave sunday and where we are headed has very little cell access let alone internet. Hoping when I come back wednesday I see a lot of BFP here.

Hoping I think I’ll look into the vitamin b stuff. I’m worried Vitex will mess up my cycle. My body actually ovulating feels like too much of a delicate balance!

Hope you have a nice time away jl!

I wouldn’t have a chance either Jelly! It’s all go here too at that time of the morning ! Crazy !

DD1 and OH are still in work /school next week and we are having some decorating done so hoping next week goes quick then week after few days out planned . 23rd seems so far away .

Not gonna lie I think I will be so dissapointed if this is not our month.

Oh no JL. Hope you and your DH are getting on better now . Hopefully the time away is what both of you need right now. Hope you have a lovely time .

I totally understand Jelly. I actually bought a bottle of Vitex 2 months ago and it still sits here unwrapped after I read like 1000 GOOD comments about it working and 2 negative reviews lol! I couldn't take the risk.

I am 7dpo here. RHR was down to 64 and is now on its way back up to 66 :) I feel like my butt muscles are pulled and my boobs still hurt but not as bad as they did. I am still able to drink coffee but I experience Nausea. I feel like my shoulders are pulled randomly as well. I feel out this month and in at the same time. I am really pissy and cryin a little about stuff on TV so that makes me feel in since that is how I new last cycle I WAS pregnant (if even for just a second) because I do not get emotional easily. I have been super irritated and not wanting anyone around and then wanting to say sorry right away then mad again. IT IS CRAZY! SO this is hopefully the month or a MONSTER af is waiting for me lol.

Baby I will be disappointed right there with you because each month seems to take forever when starting over AND especially the TWW!!

How is everyone else?

I’m still going between feeling out and feeling like I have a chance. My usual pre AF back pain is bad but I’m also getting a lot of pelvic pain which is unusual for me. I’m also needing to wee a lot. My sense of smell has gone into overdrive but that tends to happen at this point for me anyway.
It’s like the 2WW Hokey Cokey; in out in out, shake it all about :haha:
Testing again in the morning!
Fx that we all get those bfps very soon!

I’m 5PO now :coffee: I’ve had headaches daily since I ov’d, every morning and evening, not sure what’s up with that. Other than that, nothing to report but sore boobs :shrug:

Another BFN for me today. Only 9DPO though. How’s everyone else doing?

Sorry Jelly! When is AF due? Still early!! Some people do not get it until after a missed period but I am sure you know this!

8dpo here and I am not sure I am gonna test this am. I do not feel it this month. Last month I had a good feeling but not this month. Plus I thought I had a UTI but UTI test says NO so must be a yeast infection so I am treating that now … (Ugh TMI sorry). I haven't had a yeast infection in years! Ugh

**TMI ALERT**

Momof2:

Ugh it sucks right?! Normally with a yeast infection for me I get super itchy down there but not this time. It was more of a burning when I was peeing but only slightly but then yesterday it became a burn whether peeing or not. Not really itchy but I did notice a lot lot lot of white creamy milky discharge the last couple days so since using a suppository last night for the yeast I am already feeling a lil better or maybe it is just in my head lol. SO I am assuming it is yeast.

**TMI ALERT**

Momof2:

Ugh it sucks right?! Normally with a yeast infection for me I get super itchy down there but not this time. It was more of a burning when I was peeing but only slightly but then yesterday it became a burn whether peeing or not. Not really itchy but I did notice a lot lot lot of white creamy milky discharge the last couple days so since using a suppository last night for the yeast I am already feeling a lil better or maybe it is just in my head lol. SO I am assuming it is yeast.

Omg, I’m the EXACT same! No itch but the burning for sure! Weird :wacko: I also haven’t had a yeast infection in years

Me either momof2 and there is so much milky white discharge but it didn't itch or anything so I thought maybe it was just normal and from an increase of estrogen but now with the burning I am not sure.

Me either momof2 and there is so much milky white discharge but it didn't itch or anything so I thought maybe it was just normal and from an increase of estrogen but now with the burning I am not sure.

Right there with you, completely unsure. I haven’t treated it yet because I just don’t know lol. I might see if I can sneak into my doc tomorrow, he’s in another city and I’ll be there in the morning anyways

I am treating it with a cream that is safe during pregnancy just in case. I figure what can it hurt you know? The only one I’d wanna know for sure before treatin is a uti due to antibiotics. SO that was why I bought the over the counter test kit so I knew if it was or not.

Guys I am well aware that once you take a FRER apart it is invalid but check out this wicked indent from this test I just took. I am getting so pissed with FRER. So I swear I could see some pink just glancing at the test but I was pretty sure I was just seeing stuff so I was like well negative let me pull this apart and see what I see. The top test is today and bottom was from 6 dpo but seriously this is how they sell more sticks. This line would be visible through the test window... grrr....

Attachments

• 5FEF17D2-1FDC-4AA2-8738-68AFBA6CA892.jpg
    5FEF17D2-1FDC-4AA2-8738-68AFBA6CA892.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79