TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yes hoping for all of us to have sticky beans this month..the july testing thread has hit it off with a bang so far so hopefully its good luck for all of us

Baby you are getting super close! Test again in a couple hours and DTD anyways for the next few days if you can.

Donna.. can you maybe try a 2nd set of opks to see what is going on if anything? Like a different brand? Like maybe Clearblue or order a different brand from Amazon so you can compare? Perhaps you just have crappy tests?

Welcome crazycat! Was it a typical period for you or just brown bleeding? Lighter then usual? How long were you on the mini pill? I know that the mini pill is progestin only like Depo provera but not as strong of a dose as Depo so it is possible the first AF you had was just withdrawal bleeding. Are you using any opks to make sure you are getting an LH surge?

I’m not too sure, I’ve had two babies in the last few years so haven’t had a lot of periods so can’t really compare what’s normal. I got my period today though 😔

Yes hoping for all of us to have sticky beans this month..the july testing thread has hit it off with a bang so far so hopefully its good luck for all of us

I’ve joined that thread too JL . Been lots of BFPs already !

Sorry to read your AF arrived Crazy.

Donna I was also going to suggest using another brand of OPKs and see what if anything they bring back !

My OPK this morning was lighter , does this mean I’ve ovulated yesterday / today or just my surge has passed?

Here are my opks from yesterday and today. They keep stating this colour for a while then get a bit darker then go lighter and back darker 😂 I had ewcm last night .. we’re going away for the weekend so just going to enjoy it x

Attachments

• 40C1B06E-BB83-4FFC-A0CA-00D699F1E7CF.jpg
    40C1B06E-BB83-4FFC-A0CA-00D699F1E7CF.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
Ooo Donna your last one is a lot darker than the others ! EWCM is a good sign ! Enjoy your weekend away

Thanks girls they do look slightly darker in real life to I can never seem to get them to show on here .. I’m having a few cramps now I don’t no if I’m going to ovulate or start bleeding if I bleed I want a real period 😂😂 I cant wait for this weekend the kids are so excited x

Fingers crossed it’s ovualtion cramps for you !

My second OPK today is lighter. I’ve had terrible ache In my left ovary area all today .

When will I be 1DPO ?
First positive OPK was Wednesday . Do I count ovulation as today and then 1DPO tomorrow ?!

Donna I always find OPK test lines look lighter in photos! Hope you have a lovely weekend away.

Babybump I temp which takes a lot of the guess work out but ovulation usually occurs 12-36 hours after a positive OPK. So if I was just going on OPKs, I would take the day after as ovulation day and then the day after that as 1DPO. I’d keep in mind that it could be out by a day or day either side though.

Thanks Jelly that’s helpful! It’s just to get a general idea really. Heading towards the worst part TWW lol!

Is anyone testing soon ?!

So yesterdays LH test was stark white...this mornings and afternoons had faint lines...excited knowing its happening

Babybump there’s a real feeling of time stretching out before you and slowing down at the start of the 2WW isn’t there? Good luck!

Jl it’s great when it starts getting darker, hopefully positive soon!

I managed to resist testing stupidly early today at 7DPO. My RPR has started dropping though which isn’t a great sign.

HA jelly I been testing since 3/4 dpo cuz I had faint lines on the IC's. WHICH I am still getting lines on those so I am pretty sure those tests are just stupid since my FRER isn't picking anything up today at 6dpo. My resting heart rate has also dropped down to 63 today so not a good sign for me either. Resting heart rate started at 59 this cycle so not all the way back down but still :( AF gonna come early?>

Babybump - I 2nd what Jelly said. I am not great at temping everyday at the same time so I just went by my OPK plus boob pain. I know I ovulated because of the breast pain I have like a day or two after it occurs. Thursday I got the clear blue smiley at 9:30 PM and Friday at 2:30 PM my cheap OPK was still dark but sometimes is when the surge is ending and then Sat it was back to negative. I am assuming Friday after 2:30 PM I ovulated because I had pains from my right ovary. so sat was day 1dpo for me. OOPS so I am only 6dpo then HAHAHA! (I thought I was 7 DPO lol)

Hello Ladies,

So after yesterday I am feeling confused about everything and I am starting to doubt myself. I went and grabbed a dollar tree pink dye test yesterday after driving myself crazy over the test with the faint blue line. Well the pink dye test was a big old :bfn: Between that second test and the fact that my temp dipped to my coverline, I felt hopeless. This morning my temp jumped back up from the coverline of 97.8 to 98.6. Could I have had my implantation dip yesterday instead of the dip on 7 dpo. this whole charting thing can be confusing and disheartening. I am praying hard that either that blue test was actually a vvvf :bfp: and it barely picked any hcg up, or that the pink dye test was :bfn: because I misread my chart and tested too soon thinking 7 dpo was the implantation dip. I guess the only way to find out is to test again but now I am soooo afraid too. I don't want to be let down after everything this cycle has been looking positive for me. I attached my chart so you can take a look.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 3
Sa the best thing to do is not symptom spot. It can be incredibly deceiving and heartbreaking. If charting is stressing you out i'd suggest opk's. Stress during ttc is no good. Charting is good for confirming ovulation happened but otherwise...idk. I've seen perfect pregnancy charts, i've seen good looking ones be bfn, and i've seen bad looking ones be bfp.

Take my opnion with a grain of salt though. I have never charted but it just seems like a lot of effort for something that stresses you out! Not just you, i've seen many ladies express their frustration with it.

Anyway it's still early this cycle and you have plenty if time to still get that bfp!

For sure Jelly !! I hate this waiting in between seems such a snooze fest lol the few days before AF is due are the worst! I’ve had no ovulation pain at all today so pretty sure yesterday was the day given the discomfort I had in that area.

I am going on the assumption I am 1DPO today then ! My OPKs are all faint like they started off so I am stopping with those now .

Hahaha Hoping all this baby making is confusing you would think it was easy!

Yeah I can't really do the temping myself since it can be messed up for so many reasons. For example: You tossed and turned, your thermometer was under your pillow or on the nightstand right next to you but now you can't find it, You had to pee a million times that night so you never got 3-4 hours straight in a row, You turned the a/c down, you turned the a/c up, you have a fever, you drank alcohol the night before, etc etc etc LOL So yeah it isn't for me. I only check my temp once in awhile but I could never go by that!

I go all out with charting and OPKs because I’m so used to have irregular cycles. I find not being sure if I’ve ovulated a lot more stressful. I quite enjoy all the charting, it’s like a weird little hobby :haha:

Hoping that’s such a pain with the FRER! Maybe your original ov dates were right and it’s just way to early?

Oh the charting thing for me is like wayyy over my head ! I’d never get a right reading with my girls waking up or sleeping bad , I’m a light sleeper.

Sorry about the FRER Hoping ! Fingers crossed things change this month !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->