TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

There’s definitely a pink line on that top one Hoping! Are you going to try on a different brand?
My AF is due Tuesday, not long to go. I figure I’ll just keep testing until it shows (or hopefully I get a BFP instead).

Jelly I think the camera makes it look more pink. I think it is clear but I am not 100% sure. I am pretty sure it is a wicked indent!

No I wont use another test right now cuz it is way to early to be picked up. I got a positive at 9dpo last time so I will use another test tomorrow or wait til 10 dpo. I do not wanna see another indent like that and get excited just for the line to go away again :(

That’s a heck of an indent! I hope you get a good, clear positive on the next test. Will it be FRER again though?

I don’t see any pink ... yet Hoping sorry to have to write that! , but wow what can I see about these FRER lately! It’s making me not even want to buy them anymore !

Don't feel sorry Baby. I didn't see any to much pink myself in real life. It was a bad indent! Tomorrow will prob be a FRER if I take one Jelly but I'd back it up with another as well. I may just wait til 10 dpo.

7dpo tomorrow and wanting to POAS :haha: I won’t, but as the days go by the urge just gets stronger. Curse you TWW!

BFN on the FRER for me this morning, losing hope now. 10DPO and AF due tomorrow.

Hope your all ok girls had a lovely weekend away apart from my youngest cutting just unde this eye on the first day so had to sit in a&e he’s fine tho..
nothing to report here ..
I’m so undecided on if I want another baby I do and I don’t 😩 this weekend away was so nice with the kids being able to enjoy it and I’m not sure if I even want to go back to the newborn stage but then what if I regret not having another ahhh I’m going to see how I feel when my periods return if it happens before then it’s obv ment to be x

Sorry Jelly. Maybe you will just implant late? Hopefully AF doesn't show up!!

Donna - I understand the back and forth. I have had thoughts recently wondering if maybe two kids was supposed to be the plan for me and how will I deal starting all over again with a 3rd. My kids are 9 and 7 and the 7 year old will be 8 in OCT so do I really wanna do this from the beginning again. :p Usually when looking at how OH is with the kids I am like aww Yeah. He deserves a baby! lol

Sorry Jelly your not out till AF shows fingers crossed for you .

I also know how you feel Donna ! We have slipped into a good routine with our girls and we have one each when out .
Not sure how I feel about being outnumbered and how the dynamic of our family will change I just know that my girls will love a new sibling and I think I would regret not having another baby! Although the 3 hour feeds I am not looking forward to especially getting ready for the school run ! We all got this though we can do it! Glad your little one is ok!

Today I think I am 4DPO . I’ve had terrible back ache today , cramps and a lot of creamy discharge . Anyone else have this.

So bored waiting already!

All the waiting involved in TTC is so boring isn’t it BabyBump? Even the exciting days around ovulation and nearing testing are mostly dull apart from those few moments. I’d forgotten how much of it was just about waiting! :coffee:

I would like to turn the waiting off and just go back to being surprised when I realize my period is a week late and oh my boobs have been killing me... like my first and 2nd pregnancy lol

Bored and impatient here! :wave: thinking I’ll try a test at 10dpo and expect nothing lol

Fx the sore boobs are a good sign for your Hoping! I wish I could switch off from everything but with my irregular cycle history I think I’d be even more stressed. I could never be one of those people who just find out they’re pregnant at like 12 weeks. How do they not notice the extreme exhaustion and sickness?! :haha:

Good luck with the test Mo2!

Oh no no I NEVER found out that late lol and I would want to know sooner. :) I was usually just a week late or less.

Hey everyone,

Argh! I only just found this thread, new to the forum really. Long time lurker haha!

been reading through so many of your stories and you’re all so supportive and amazing ladies. Baby dust to all waiting and congrats to those with bfps! XX

Hi scribbler :wave:
I’m having lots going on today, from cramping to sharp pains and twinges. If I’m out this month then my body is super cruel! I picked up the two pack of FRERs today. Must. Hold. Out :haha:

I say test at 9DPO lol but I test early so you know... bahaha

Hi Scribbler! Welcome. Are you trying for your third? Everyone is welcome but was just wondering :)

Hi scribbler :wave:
I’m having lots going on today, from cramping to sharp pains and twinges. If I’m out this month then my body is super cruel! I picked up the two pack of FRERs today. Must. Hold. Out :haha:

Hey tube! Nice to see a familiar face haha... also a tattooed lady so you stand out to me :) I don’t know how you’re resisting... I can’t believe I’m struggling to get ahold of any frers! Also with you on the twinges and they just seem to be getting stronger! Are you holding out till your due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->