TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Bahaha I was debating on 9dpo! Been doing some reading on implantation cramping and how long after BFPs have shown up :haha: my OH wants to know just as much as I do, it’s cute

Hi scribbler :wave:
I’m having lots going on today, from cramping to sharp pains and twinges. If I’m out this month then my body is super cruel! I picked up the two pack of FRERs today. Must. Hold. Out :haha:

Hey tube! Nice to see a familiar face haha... also a tattooed lady so you stand out to me :) I don’t know how you’re resisting... I can’t believe I’m struggling to get ahold of any frers! Also with you on the twinges and they just seem to be getting stronger! Are you holding out till your due?

Yay for tattoos! I have a full sleeve for my kids and the one you can see in my photo was just finished a few weeks ago :) I don’t know how I’m resisting either. I feel the same as I did with my kiddos, so I’m holding out hope that I got really lucky having just come off bc! I honestly think I’ll cave at 9dpo :haha: that’ll be Wednesday!

With my son the very month I got off the pill I was pregnant so if you were on the pill I believe it lmao!! :p

Yup really. I was on ortho tricyclen Lo. Got off it cuz I knew I was ready to get my 2nd kiddo and told my then bf that I was ready to get pregnant with our 2nd lol. We had sex like ONE or two times that month that was it and then he told me we couldn't afford it right now and I was like ohh okay I will get back on the pill.. well my period never came and my son is 7 now lol

@hoping4numbr3 Oh shizwiz! I thought this was round 3, I’m used to crafting forums more haha. I’m actually on my first, 2 miscarriages so on my third pregnancy if that counts? Haha (bad haha) I may just follow because you ladies have some decent experience behind you if you’re all on number 3! I did wonder how so many of you had so many bubbas hahaha maybe pregnancy brain? Fx

@mum , that’s awesome! I’m a tattooist by trade so I’m being careful to save space for future children haha

Another BFN this morning and AF is due today. Pretty sure she’s on her way :witch: :cry:

Jelly sorry to hear that :( are you trying anything special to conceive this time? Was just reading your signature.

Scrib no need to leave ;) how long have you been ttc?

Scrib! Anyone is welcome here :) I was just wondering is all. No need to go anywhere else. You can stay here with us and get some popcorn lol. So sorry to hear about your losses! Hope you get a sticky bean real soon!! Yes fingers crossed for pregnancy brain lol! I also have a negative on FRER this morning. Some apps say my period is due 07/20 because my "period" or "chemical bleed" came 2 days early last month. I think my period should be do at 30 or 31 days like normal so that would be 07/22 to 07/23 (Wedding day lol)

Scrib- stay! And I have half an arm clear for final baby :haha:
Jelly- so sorry hun :hugs:
AFM- just woke up, had some wicked vivid dreams last night, slept 11 (broken) hours. Nearly tested at 3:30am :haha: must go for my morning pee before I’m tempted to test at 8dpo

@hoping4numbr3 Oh shizwiz! I thought this was round 3, I’m used to crafting forums more haha. I’m actually on my first, 2 miscarriages so on my third pregnancy if that counts? Haha (bad haha) I may just follow because you ladies have some decent experience behind you if you’re all on number 3! I did wonder how so many of you had so many bubbas hahaha maybe pregnancy brain? Fx

@mum , that’s awesome! I’m a tattooist by trade so I’m being careful to save space for future children haha

Welcome ! Good luck !

Ohhh sorry about your BFN Hoping! Hows the wedding peperations going ?!

6 days until testing for me! If I can make it past the weekend without testing I will be happy !

Hope ur all ok girls more spotting here for me .. cd31 I go by what I thought was a period last month but then I had more spotting in between so no idea what’s happening x

oh Donna I am so annoyed for you. I hope your body is able to get back to normal soon. :(

Babybump- I am flying out to Vegas to get married at an outdoor wedding. Everything is done :) I just need to find a bra that is strapless for my dress. Gonna pack some tampons just in case lol.

Jelly: Sorry bout the BFN :(

Donna- so sorry, that’s really frustrating! :hugs:
Hoping- let’s hope you don’t need those tampons :)

Gigglebox not been trying anything this time as I’ve been ovulating on my own which I wasn’t with the other two. I’m considering vitamin b for the next cycle though to lengthen my LP as it’s only 10 days. I’m worried to mess with anything that might stop me ovulating!

Sorry for the BFN for you as well Hoping. Fx it’s just too early! When are you off to Vegas? Excited for you!

Mo2 did you manage to resist testing? I never can!!

Donna that spotting sounds frustrating. Hope it sorts itself out soon.

Still no AF here. I put my cup in when I went to work and had a load of what looked like EWCM but no bleeding yet. Lots of cramps though.

Jelly- I resisted! I’m sure tomorrow I won’t be able to though. Although the game plan is if I get :bfn: I’m saving my last FRER til 12dpo. My bestie had a dream that I got my BFP (she’s 25 weeks pregnant) soo I hope she’s psychic :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->