TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks guys! I would like to get my AF right now though so it can be over before wedding lol

oh Donna I am so annoyed for you. I hope your body is able to get back to normal soon. :(

Babybump- I am flying out to Vegas to get married at an outdoor wedding. Everything is done :) I just need to find a bra that is strapless for my dress. Gonna pack some tampons just in case lol.

Jelly: Sorry bout the BFN :(

Sounds amazing !!

Hope ur all ok girls more spotting here for me .. cd31 I go by what I thought was a period last month but then I had more spotting in between so no idea what’s happening x

That’s so frustrating Donna! Hope things settle down for you

It should be pretty sweet. It is only costing me 399 for the wedding lol and I get to have my bachelorette party in Vegas too. My mom has paid for us to go to a "Male Review" show the night before My wedding. Which she took me to once before when I was 21 in Vegas. The girls get wild and start climbing on tables and stuff! LOL. It is funny. Never been married before so I am nervous but excited. I am getting some pains on my left side right now. So weird off and on dull aches. Maybe AF is starting up. I kinda wish she would just so I can be done with it before the big day! I am not going to test again until Saturday probably. I am done getting bummed out. Last month was so exciting seeing that line so now my mind just expects to see it again...

Hi!! 👋🏼
I'd love to join you ladies! TTC #3 as well!! Overwhelmed at jumping back in, and not sure if I'm ready for all the hormones, but here I am! Baby dust to all!

That seems Like such good fun Hoping ! I got married nearly 2 years ago and it was amazing would do it all over again with DH of course lol .

Welcome Faith !

Welcome Faith!

That sounds like loads of fun Hoping. I’m sure you’ll have an amazing time and I can’t wait to see all about it!

I just posted on the testing thread. Still no AF and it’s late evening here. I sent DH to get pregnancy tests after work just in case it was the ICs not showing anything (clutching at straws). He came back with blue dye tests :dohh:
There’s a faint grey line and I’m sure it’s just the line you always get on those tests anyway but it did get my hopes up a little. Stupid tests.

I have to share this! My 6 yo DD was heading to bed tonight, hugs my OH, hugs me and then pinches my belly and says “you’re pregnant, with my baby sister!” :haha: she’s been just recently asking for a baby sister, has no idea we are trying! I couldn’t help but laugh, but inside I’m like oh please be right little one! :)

I have to share this! My 6 yo DD was heading to bed tonight, hugs my OH, hugs me and then pinches my belly and says “you’re pregnant, with my baby sister!” :haha: she’s been just recently asking for a baby sister, has no idea we are trying! I couldn’t help but laugh, but inside I’m like oh please be right little one! :)

Love this!!!

Aww Mo2, hope she’s right!

Hopeful thanks! Same faint grey line this morning. I’m a day late now, temps still up. Desperate for the FRER to arrive. Come on Amazon!

Wanted to post here before I go to the pregnancy test section. I caved. It’s a squinter and hard to capture but I’m only 9dpo. I will retest in two days I think! Please be the start of my :bfp:

Attachments

• 3597745D-F98E-466A-A6E6-5DBB60CF0282.jpg
    3597745D-F98E-466A-A6E6-5DBB60CF0282.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 11
Omg sounds like your dd may be a bit clairvoyant!

They do say kids have a 6th sense with this kind of thing! When I was pregnant with my 2nd DD my 1st DD told me that I smelt like I had a baby in my tummy and it smelt like flowers so her name would be Daisy.

Needless to say........ She was right (and we did call her Daisy :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->