TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thank you Jelly! I hope it gets darker next test! My OH can’t see it yet :haha: such a male! Fx’d for your FRER hun :D

I have to share this! My 6 yo DD was heading to bed tonight, hugs my OH, hugs me and then pinches my belly and says “you’re pregnant, with my baby sister!” :haha: she’s been just recently asking for a baby sister, has no idea we are trying! I couldn’t help but laugh, but inside I’m like oh please be right little one! :)

They do say kids have a 6th sense with this kind of thing! When I was pregnant with my 2nd DD my 1st DD told me that I smelt like I had a baby in my tummy and it smelt like flowers so her name would be Daisy.

Needless to say........ She was right (and we did call her Daisy :haha:)

Wow those posts are just amazing!!

I can see a positive test Mom!! Congrats! Hope it gets darker for you !

I can't see it Mom but that is just cuz my work computer sucks! If you see it I am sure it is there :) GOOD LUCK AND hope it gets darker. WOO Love the stories about the kids. I wish that were true for me cuz my daughter tells me I am pregnant every month lol. For her it is just wishful thinking.

Hoping- it doesn’t help that the quality isn’t awesome uploaded on here :nope: but I swear it’s there! Just hoping it gets darker before I get too excited

Momof2 I see it now! Sorry about before. That is the start of something there! YAY!!!

I’ll probably test again tomorrow :haha: even if it’s a smidgen more obvious, I’ll be more inclined to get excited :D eek

You are strong. I would be testing tonight lol because I would convince myself it was an indent and I needed to prove it on another test LOL. CUZ I am crazy like that!

Here is my dress guys. Do not mind my face lol it has barely any makeup and my hair will look way cuter on wedding day!

Also I played with the color so the dress would pop so my face looks shadowed out lol

Attachments

• D4966BA4-2F76-4197-9A32-DF079DE54CE4.jpg
    D4966BA4-2F76-4197-9A32-DF079DE54CE4.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 13
Very beautiful Hoping !

I am so ready to pee on the stick but it’s sooooo early! 6 DPO *I think* .

Thanks Hoping !

I’ve got this overwhelming feeling I’m just going to vomit can feel it in my throat ... sorry TMI!

Hi ladies. Some of you may have seen my post on another thread. I’m bummed. I was having AF like cramps so I had a nap, with an approx 3 hour hold I took another FRER, but wiped and found bright red blood :cry:

Oh no!! Sorry momof2! Are you still bleeding? You were only 9dpo right? Too early for Af no?

Thank you Jelly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->