TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I’m afraid to check :cry: my line is a bit darker now though, even after a short hold :wacko: I’m only 9dpo, I’d say too early for AF. Please oh please just be bean snuggling into the right place :cry:

Are you cramping badly? This is what happened to me last month. Except I made it one day with my positives before I started spotting. However! I had pretty strong cramps going on even though I was only spotting then the heavy bleeding started the next day. I am hoping so strongly that yours is only Implantation!!!!

Cramps were like AF was gonna show any minute, now they’re gone since I napped. Little bit of spotting on my pad atm. Sorry tmi

No tmi for me. You can tell us anything! Okay so if it is just spotting that is good! Try to rest for the rest of the night if you can. Keep your feet up. Is it still red spots or has it changed to pink or dark brown blood yet?

It’s more pink than red now. I’m gonna assume it was bright red because I was laying down for a good two hours and it pooled up. I will try to rest and not drive myself insane and see what tomorrow brings. Thank you Hoping!

You are good if it is pink! You are probably right it just built up is all. If the cramps stopped that is also a good sign! My cramps were off and on the whole day I was spotting. I am looking forward to seeing a dark pink line from u tomorrow!

I wasn’t planning on calling my doctor til Monday, but I think if I pull a darker line tomorrow, I’ll give him a call and go get bloods started. Need to rule out ectopic ASAP. Ok, positive thoughts, no more panicking here. Thanks so much Hoping for your help! :flower:

Nope no ectopics today! It is implantation ok? :)

Try to keep the negative thoughts away. I know it is tough but if you do have a lil bean in there it wont help to stress. So watch a comedy tonight and try not to walk around to much. Let that bean get a chance to get in that lining deep.

I will be looking forward to seeing your darker test tomorrow!

Hi Hoping. Not good hun, bleeding has picked up and still really crampy. Took a test at 2am and back to a squinter :cry: I’m just trying to figure out if I’m CD1 or 2 now or how that works

Sorry to hear that Mo2! :hugs: I’ve had a similar thing. My faint lines didn’t get darker and I started bleeding this morning. I’m counting today as CD1 but am prepared for my cycle to be a bit off this month.

Sorry Jelly :hugs: this is so unfair. I’m passing tiny clots now so I called my doctors office, waiting to hear from a nurse as to what I do now as I only had a 20 day cycle. I’m cursing being on bc so long :cry:

I hope so Hoping ! So ready for this now!

Sorry to read your posts Mom . Hope your ok?! Xx

Baby- I’m very emotional. OH is bummed also, but he’s holding me together atm. Just trying to look on the positive side that if I in fact am suffering a chemical, my tube is working

Momof2 Ugh... I am so sorry. I experienced this last cycle. If you seen any of my posts you would have known it was a huge mess. 9dpo had my first positive line. 10 dpo started spotting and was cramping like a heavy bleed period even though I was only spotting. Started bleeding heavy on 11dpo for 8 hours only then it slowed down. Knowing I had my period I was like wow maybe I wasn't really seeing those lines after all..so I was like let me take another test and see if it is faulty and BOOM STRONGER BFP then 9dpo, took Digital FRER = NO (negative). 12 dpo still spotting so I took another test and still dark but same as 11dpo. Took a digital FRER and it said YES! Got excited thinking wow maybe I just had a weird implantation. Then day 13 dpo line went back to faint and I knew it was gone. Deep down I knew I had lost it. Was a gut feeling. It really stinks! I was happy because at least I got a line on a pregnancy test so soon after having Depo when many girls can't for up to 1 year or 2 after a shot but then I was really hoping this month would be my month since everyone says u are more fertile after a chemical but for me it looks like that might not be the case. I am here if you want to talk at all. You can always PM me!

Thank you for sharing Hoping! Took me 9 months to conceive DD after Depo, about 4 of those months were so irregular. I think bc is to blame here, I just knew I was pregnant, my pm test yesterday was totally convincing. Just took another (silly, I know) but I’m still pulling a faint pos. But bleeding heavier than a normal AF so I’m sure I’ve lost it :( sad times. I’m trying to keep in mind that maybe this is a blessing in disguise, my only tube works, just my lining sucks and couldn’t hold this month. Must stay positive through this

Baby- I’m very emotional. OH is bummed also, but he’s holding me together atm. Just trying to look on the positive side that if I in fact am suffering a chemical, my tube is working

Oh sorry Hun , that’s really tough , glad you are OH are supporting each other. A bit of good news if I can even say that is your tube is working.

Sorry to hear that Mo2! :hugs: I’ve had a similar thing. My faint lines didn’t get darker and I started bleeding this morning. I’m counting today as CD1 but am prepared for my cycle to be a bit off this month.

Sorry to read this too Jelly . Tough times for some ladies which I hope will turn into better times next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->