TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I just tested again as well Mo2, I’m getting the same faint lines. The darkest I had were this morning and this afternooon’s is back to very faint.
I was going to post to ask how long it should take for tests to go negative again and if I should just stop torturing myself by testing.

It is amazing that the tube is working! If it happened now it can happen again :) I know you will get that BFP! What type of pills were you on if you do not mind me asking?

I was on Ovima 21, for 3 months consecutively and 1 week off :nope: so definitely could explain my lining being too thin
Sorry Jelly hun :hugs: I think I’m done testing now and moving on to next cycle but I’m expecting to be off as well :wacko: still waiting for a nurse to call me back

Wait. Jelly are you bleeding? Did I miss a post?

Momof2: I hadn't heard of that one. I was checking to see if it was progestin only pills cuz I know those ones for sure thin the lining of your cervix so an egg can't implant. Kinda wondering if that is what happened to me last month. Depo is progestin :(

I am expecting my period by 07/22 or 07/23 I think I am done testing myself this cycle. Next cycle I am really really going to try to just wait until like day before period is due to test.

So sorry ladies! Hopefully next cycle will be our cycle!

Hoping I had faint positives again this morning (dipped a FRER and an IC) only to realise I was bleeding. Briefly hoped it might just be spotting but it’s full blown AF :cry:
I think I’ll join you in waiting to test next month. I’m so heartbroken right now.

I just saw my doctor, who thinks I’m insane. But sending me for blood work anyways. Apparently yesterday’s pm test was false positive, and the even lighter ones were negative. He claims I am just having AF :cry:

I’m annoyed on your behalf Mo2! It’s horrible when doctors treat people like that.
Where I am (UK) doctors don’t even confirm pregnancy as they say home tests are so reliable.
Sorry that happened to you when you’re already having a tough time :hugs:

False positive? How? False positives are super rare. What a dummy.

Jelly I am so sorry! :( We will have to keep each other from testing early next cycle.

I just saw my doctor, who thinks I’m insane. But sending me for blood work anyways. Apparently yesterday’s pm test was false positive, and the even lighter ones were negative. He claims I am just having AF :cry:

Sorry , what a fool your GP ! So inconsiderate !

I didn’t think you could get a false positive only “Evaps”

I’m annoyed on your behalf Mo2! It’s horrible when doctors treat people like that.
Where I am (UK) doctors don’t even confirm pregnancy as they say home tests are so reliable.
Sorry that happened to you when you’re already having a tough time :hugs:

Yeah I went with DD2 and they just said no need to re test . Gave me a number to our local women’s hospital and had to wait 8 weeks for an appointment

I'm sorry for all the poor treatment everyone is getting from doctors. You would think they would at least try to be a bit more sensitive. Especially since I'm sure they're more than aware that many people have difficulties and how it can affect people!

I keep cheering everyone on from the sidelines. I can't wait for you all to get that sticky bean!

Oh they were completely rude. I left feeling more upset than I was when I got there! Debated on just skipping out on the blood work if they’re so certain it’s just AF :cry: he went as far as offering me counselling, I was beyond offended

I agree with Hoping. I would get a different doc. There is NO excuse for lack of compassion. I'm so sorry ☹️

Bottom one is today’s x

Attachments

• 4B3CD37E-7C4F-4BBF-8420-A7D624B74765.jpg
    4B3CD37E-7C4F-4BBF-8420-A7D624B74765.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
That’s just awful mom! I would put a complaint in !!

Your OPK for today is definitely darker Donna !

3 days until testing . Not feeling confident this month now . Not really sure why , just don’t want to see any more BFNs!

Aww well sorry you aren't feeling confident but maybe it will surprise you! :)

Donna your test is looking a bit darker yay!

Momof2 and Jelly= How you guys holding up today?

CD 1 here boo yah! Before my wedding thank the lord lol

I am having a 28 day cycle now.. Hurray!

Donna- definitely getting darker! :)
Hoping- Sorry you got AF but least it’ll be out of the way for your wedding! And yay for being regular :happydance:
AFM- I’m ok, my mom has been super supportive (I have a basement apartment in my parents house, so I keep her up to date). She’s bought me some of the dollar store tests for this cycle if needed :haha: love her. Hoping I’m regular this month as all of my apps are completely confused by a 20 day cycle now! Ugh. We will get there though. Positive thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->