TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Jelly - same here hun :hugs: let’s hope we get our sticky beans this cycle!

Pretty sure I’m out this month. Got AF type cramps and spotting. Same thing last month spotting 3 days before AF then AF came , although this month it’s started 4 days early .

See how things go today I may still test tomorrow.

Edited just to add I’m around 10dpo

Me too Mo2! How are you feeling today? I’m still getting painful cramps, hoping they ease off soon. The bleeding is slowing down at least.

Babybump hope AF stays away! Good luck with the test!

Baby bump hope af stays away! Good luck for these new cycles girls. Well my pregnancy tests are negative this morning I’ll see what my ovulation tests show later ! Really hoping I’m going to ovulate x

Donna looks really good, hope you finally get your positive! Looking back i've always got bfp's when we dtd o-1 and o day (except for my m/c, I believe that was o-3) so hop on that pogo! :haha:

Baby- Good luck! Hope AF stays away :dust:
Donna- hopefully you’re gearing up to ov :D
Jelly- cramps are beareable now, bleeding is finally like a normal AF :hugs: just curious to see how this cycle will play out now

So my top two opks are today’s and bottom one is todau I did do one earlier and it was fainter but this one I’ve done at same tome as yday and it’s slightly darker and I’ve got ewcm!!! So excited as this is the first cycle since depo that I’ve had it I’ve put a pic up so U girls can tell me if it is defo ewcm! Hope u don’t mind for the tmi x

Attachments

• A0C554B3-805E-4670-BEC6-830357EFFC82.jpg
    A0C554B3-805E-4670-BEC6-830357EFFC82.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 7F2D43AA-4106-4482-A1E3-1193E7890907.jpg
    7F2D43AA-4106-4482-A1E3-1193E7890907.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
So my top two opks are today’s and bottom one is todau I did do one earlier and it was fainter but this one I’ve done at same tome as yday and it’s slightly darker and I’ve got ewcm!!! So excited as this is the first cycle since depo that I’ve had it I’ve put a pic up so U girls can tell me if it is defo ewcm! Hope u don’t mind for the tmi x

I'd say positive!

Donna those are great signs! I would also say your OPK is positive . Although I am only just starting out using them properly too ! I would DTD to be sure !

Ive had no more spotting if I could even call it that, just little bits when I wiped now and then. Still got AF type cramps but strangely enough I’ve had what looks like ECWM but it’s got a pink/brown tinge to it .... It’s going to be a weird cycle!

The only test I have left is a ClearBlue digital, what are my chances of that picking up something in the morning (DPO 11 , AF Due Thursday )

Donna those are great signs! I would also say your OPK is positive . Although I am only just starting out using them properly too ! I would DTD to be sure !

Ive had no more spotting if I could even call it that, just little bits when I wiped now and then. Still got AF type cramps but strangely enough I’ve had what looks like ECWM but it’s got a pink/brown tinge to it .... It’s going to be a weird cycle!

The only test I have left is a ClearBlue digital, what are my chances of that picking up something in the morning (DPO 11 , AF Due Thursday )
Thanks hun! I am beyond excited lol. Ino sometimes we gear up and then don’t actually ovulate but to even get a positive opk is amazing ! I hope I do ovulate and I catch this first egg but just to ovulate at all is great.. I’ve got cramps tonight to .. I hope this is ur month hun. I’ve only ever test 1 day before af is due and my lines are always so faint then. Ino people do get earlier bfps tho .. I’ve done another ovulation test I’ll post x

😬😀

Attachments

• D611974D-9220-4A65-81B8-034729BB9598.jpg
    D611974D-9220-4A65-81B8-034729BB9598.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 12
Get to it Donna! :dust:
Just wanted to share some exciting news with you ladies that’s giving me something to occupy my mind! OH and I picked out, and put on lay away, a wedding set for me :happydance: I can’t wait, still a ways to go til it’s paid off but something to look forward to. For now I’ll just stare at photos of them :haha:

Just wanted to share some exciting news with you ladies that’s giving me something to occupy my mind! OH and I picked out, and put on lay away, a wedding set for me :happydance: I can’t wait, still a ways to go til it’s paid off but something to look forward to. For now I’ll just stare at photos of them :haha:

Oh how exciting hun! X

So exciting! :wedding:

Ohhh it’s all exciting news tonight !

Let’s hope we all see some BFPs ! Donna I’m glad your finally going in the right direction with your OPKs , must have been frustrating for you !

I am 6dpo and have been experiencing extreme fatigue. Anyone else experience that? I went to bed friday night at 730 and slept till 900 sat morning and napped throughout the day. Saturday night i went to sleep at 11 and woke up at 900 again sunday morning and fighting to stay awake right now.

Sorry your feeling so tired JL ! Hopefully that’s a good sign !

I’ve still got pain in my left ovary area no more spotting . Going to do a clear blue digital this morning ! Wish me luck ! Not holding out for it to show anything . Have to get some FRER later too ! Ha I’m obsessed it snow testing time !

So my ClearBlue with weeks indicator showed not pregnant . Anyone ever taken these apart ? I know your not meant to but I’m curious ...

AF is due Thursday. Feeling pretty disappointed .

I’ve taken them apart only when I’ve been pregnant tho .. had 3 lines but I think they always do don’t they ? I’m not sure .. doesn’t mean ur out hun there not very sensitive..
So my ovulation tests are lighter today I have drunk lots tho with it being hot !! But I hope I have ovulated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->