TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Aww well sorry you aren't feeling confident but maybe it will surprise you! :)

Donna your test is looking a bit darker yay!

Momof2 and Jelly= How you guys holding up today?

I’ve had a pretty emotional week this week so maybe that’s why !

Sorry for AF arriving too ! But you can DTD on your wedding night extra fun lol !

Awww momof2 that’s really great of your mum! Seems like you two are pretty close which is amazing x

This opk was taken at 3pm it’s darker ! I’ve had some faint lines on pregnancy tests but there probably evaps as always 😂

Attachments

• F5BA6328-DAC6-453D-AA6A-CB3BBC0D7F81.jpg
    F5BA6328-DAC6-453D-AA6A-CB3BBC0D7F81.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 12
Donna are we looking for ovulation or hcg? Ovulation right? The line does look a bit darker!

Baby sorry about the emotional week. Hope everything is okay!

That’s darker Donna . I don’t see anything on the pregnancy test though. Sorry. .

Thanks Hoping ! Things will settle down now hopefully ! I so wanna test !

I’m not sure if It will show but ive had a v faint line this morning on a different brand not a eBay cheapie xn

Attachments

• 09E9C90E-F3AF-444E-B783-DD124ADB95E2.jpg
    09E9C90E-F3AF-444E-B783-DD124ADB95E2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 1D4F7D9B-8D10-42A3-A064-50F3A0A94622.jpg
    1D4F7D9B-8D10-42A3-A064-50F3A0A94622.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
  • C429B4E2-B69D-4EE3-9470-BC5138B0ECA9.jpg
    C429B4E2-B69D-4EE3-9470-BC5138B0ECA9.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
I’m not sure if my eyes are playing tricks but I can see a shadow on on the last one .

I think our eyes look for lines I’m not thinking anthing of it I’ll just try again in a few days x

What dpo are you? I see it and don't lost it when i enlarge the pic...from my end looks like a nasty indent or possibly start of bfp. Fx!

What dpo are you? I see it and don't lost it when i enlarge the pic...from my end looks like a nasty indent or possibly start of bfp. Fx!

I have no idea where I am In cycle I haven’t had a proper period or a solid positive opk !
I had spotting 4/5 days ago that lasted 2 days was only really light when I wiped x I’ll test again in a day or to it’s probally nothing 😂 I just want a proper period now so I can really start to try! 5 months since depo expired and I’m hoping something happens soon x

Hey ladies sorry i have been MIA but hubby and I took a nice vacation to the mountains with his family. It was so nice and relaxing. Not sure when I O as i forgot my opk tests at home, and pretty sure the cooler weather up there messed with my temps. FF hasnt given me crosshairs yet but said my suspected O day was monday. My opk test sunday morning before we left was definitely darker so i would imagine it to be close. I am counting today as 5 DPO, and really going to try and hold out till the 30th to test.

My opk is almost positive it’s darker in real life ! X

Attachments

• 1CA71904-7CE3-41E8-A3F1-1156DCDCC895.jpg
    1CA71904-7CE3-41E8-A3F1-1156DCDCC895.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
Hi JL - Glad you all had a lovely break away . Good luck this cycle .

Donna - I can see how dark it is - that’s that mine went like before I started to fade again ! Get to it !

As for me - I’ve had pain In my left ovary area all afternoon something I don’t usually get until around O or my AF . I’ve also had back pain on and off for the last week, so not sure what going on . AF is due on 26 ! I think I am 9dpo

Hi JL - Glad you all had a lovely break away . Good luck this cycle .

Donna - I can see how dark it is - that’s that mine went like before I started to fade again ! Get to it !

As for me - I’ve had pain In my left ovary area all afternoon something I don’t usually get until around O or my AF . I’ve also had back pain on and off for the last week, so not sure what going on . AF is due on 26 ! I think I am 9dpo

It’s by far the darkest I’ve had ! I bet mine will fade and won’t get a true positive .. I feel really wet down below tmi my cm is really watery my boobs are in agony! X

Maybe this is the most positive you will get Donna ! Good luck !

Maybe !! I’m so happy to be finally having a near positive I’ll see what tomorrow’s are like x

Donna mine don’t always go completely dark either but I do get a temp rise afterwards. I’d treat it as positive until you know otherwise and get on it!

Babybump hopefully those are good signs! Fx for you!

Jl sounds like a lovely trip! I hope you can hold onto that feeling of relaxation throughout your 2WW.

CD3 here and the cramps are a lot more painful than usual. Quite wanting this to be over now!

Thanks Jelly !
Sorry your AF is bad this month. Hope it eases soon for you .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->