TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Oh I’m not sure Donna . I’ve never actually taken one apart . Just read conflicting things online as usual lol.

Fingers crossed your now in the two week wait !

Donna- fx’d for you :dust:
Baby- it’s still early for a digi I would think hun. You’re not out yet! :hugs:
AFM- I have an appt with my gyno next Tuesday. Yay! AF is nearly gone now too. I think I’ll start opks on CD10

Babybump I’ve almost certainly taken one apart at some point but can’t remember what was there! They’re definitely one of those tests that should be taken after AF is due though as they’re much less sensitive.

Donna fx! Hopefully you’re entering the 2WW now!

Jl how are you feeling now?

Mo2 good luck with the appointment! Will you get those blood test results there?

AF is pretty much done here too. I’m going away for the weekend (DH is away on a stag do so I’m taking the kids to Scotland for a few days) then will start OPKs next week when I’m back!

Jelly- my blood work came back Friday (from Thursday) at 1.3, which I wasn’t surprised at all, so doctor just said not pregnant. They wouldn’t confirm chemical as I don’t think they believe in them. Hoping my gyno doesn’t treat me like I’m crazy!

Well it makes sense that it would’ve dropped back down by then. I’d be wary of a doctor that doesn’t believe in chemical pregnancies. Hope the gynaecologist is more sensible!

True ladies I’ve only used digis when I was late for my AF with DD1 and on the day AF was due with DD2.

I’ve had some more light pink discharge only when I wipe. Find this waiting so frustrating ! I’m going to go and find some more tests tomorrow ! Thanks x

Glad both your AFs are nearly over ! Mom the only person who is crazy is your GP!

No need for more tests AF is starting up now 2 days early . I ovulated around 12 days ago according to my positive OPK. Is this something to do with my luteal phase? Is 12 days short ?

Oh I dunno just feeling pretty bummed. My AFs seem to be following the same pattern 24/25 days

No need for more tests AF is starting up now 2 days early . I ovulated around 12 days ago according to my positive OPK. Is this something to do with my luteal phase? Is 12 days short ?

Oh I dunno just feeling pretty bummed. My AFs seem to be following the same pattern 24/25 days

Sorry af has showed hun! From what I’ve read 12 days is fine they say anything above 10 is ok
14 is average but 12 is fine .. I don’t really no though just going by what I’ve seen online ..
my eldest son isn’t very well I think it’s the heat he’s complaining of headache and he’s got a bad cough so we’re off to the drs to be checked shortly it is so hot here x

Donna- still really sleepy and getting this terrible heart burn type crap thats making me feel ungodly sick.

I caved and tested with an Iproven this morning and was a BFN but something told me to use my frer. I had planned to wait til tomorrow but I followed my gut and dipped it. Its a faint BFP but being how my track record has been going I wont actually get to excited yet. Last month CD23 I got my BFP and everyday after til CD27 when it came up not and then AF arrived CD28 or 29. That was the only frer I had on hand and I probably wont get out to buy anymore til Thursday. I told myself because of the previous back to back CP i wasnt going to test early but failed there. Really hoping this little bean sticks this month.

Good morning!! I hope you all have a great day no matter where you are in the journey! We got this! Hubs and I are holding on to faith for sure! I started using my OPKs this morning, obviously it was negative, but I want to actually check to see if there's progression for once rather than sporadically use them ! :haha:

Baby- sorry AF showed hun :hugs: but a 12-14 day LP is normal

Donna- hope your boy feels better :hugs:

Jl- fx’d this bean is sticky!! :dust:

Babybump sorry AF got you! I’d be happy with a 12 day LP. 10-16 days is supposed to be in the range of normal.

Donna I hope your lad feels better soon!

Jl fx for you! Hope that line continues to darken and this one is a sticky bean!

Any of you ladies ever experienced back pain with ovulation? Got a sore mid/lower back today, it is more on my left side and kind of feels like it’s wrapping around my side to my abdomen a bit. It started of feeling kind of across my back but the last hour or so it’s really more on my left.

Jelly- how are you hun? When are you starting opks? My apps are seriously so messed up from last cycle :cry: I’m still spotting but it’s nearly done. My one app has me set to ov tomorrow based on my last 20 day cycle :wacko:

Thanks ladies , I don’t really know about LPs so just thought I would ask if it’s normal lol .

JL - Hope your tests get darker !

Looks like I might ovulate twice next month , first and last week, If my AFs continue the way they have . Anyone else ?

Sorry af has showed hun! From what I’ve read 12 days is fine they say anything above 10 is ok
14 is average but 12 is fine .. I don’t really no though just going by what I’ve seen online ..
my eldest son isn’t very well I think it’s the heat he’s complaining of headache and he’s got a bad cough so we’re off to the drs to be checked shortly it is so hot here x

How’s your son ?

How’s your son ?

He’s ok thank you hun. Dr said his tonsils are swollen .. but he doesn’t need antibiotics he’s seemed ok today. Thank you for asking ..
I’m not convinced I ovulated with my opks not being fully the same colour but I’m hopefully. & they were defo darker than they have been all these months so things are defo heading in the right direction . X

Donna I’ve had cycles where I haven’t seen my OPKs go fully dark but I still get a temp rise. Hope that’s the case for you!

Babybump do you mean you’ll have two cycles within the same month? Mine could go that way as well, if the this cycle doesn’t work I’ll probably be ovulating again by the end of August if things stay as regular as they have been. Not sure if that’ll happen though!

Mo2 I hope that spotting stops soon for you! I’ll not start OPKs until we’re back from our weekend away so probably on Monday. I’m still struggling mentally, I’m feeling quite low to be honest. Physically I seem okay, bleeding has stopped now. How are you feeling?

Thanks ladies, I was able to sneak out and pick up more frer but I plan to try and hold out til Thursday to test again. I would like to get to walmart and get some of their cheapies. I am having a really hard time believing it this round and sadly I don't find myself as excited. Does that make me a horrible person?

Not at all jl! It’s understandable that you’ll feel apprehensive and not necessarily excited. It’s perfectly okay to feel like that.
Fx for Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"