TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Glad all is well with your son Donna !

Sorry yes Jelly two cycles within the one month! I should ovulate the first week of August and then again the last week ! God knows which day though !

It’s going to be a busy August in our house hahaha !!

Oh god definitely not JL after all you have been through lately too! It’s hard to get excited . Fingers crossed for Thursday x

Jelly - I’m doing ok, trying to stay positive. After all, if I get my sticky bean this cycle, I’ll have a Feb, March and then an April birthday for my kids :haha: that’d be kinda neat
Jl - that does not make you a horrible person at all hun :hugs: I think we all understand here!
Baby - if my cycles stay short, I’ll be in the same boat too. Hmm :wacko:

Donna I’ve had cycles where I haven’t seen my OPKs go fully dark but I still get a temp rise. Hope that’s the case for you!

Babybump do you mean you’ll have two cycles within the same month? Mine could go that way as well, if the this cycle doesn’t work I’ll probably be ovulating again by the end of August if things stay as regular as they have been. Not sure if that’ll happen though!

Mo2 I hope that spotting stops soon for you! I’ll not start OPKs until we’re back from our weekend away so probably on Monday. I’m still struggling mentally, I’m feeling quite low to be honest. Physically I seem okay, bleeding has stopped now. How are you feeling?
That’s really good good to no hun thank you! I hope your feeling better soon hun a break away will do U good x x

We shall see how our cycles unfold then ladies . I’m hoping for two shots lol, surely we have got to strike lucky with one of those cycles!

AF is light usually it starts off really heavy for a day or two then settles down . Hope it doesn’t come at me heavy tomrrow!

Finally home and able to get on my computer and share my test. This was this morning at 8 DPO. It is super light but I compared it to my test last cycle at 8 DPO and they look identical, not sure if I should be start to worry now or late.

Attachments

• 20180724_063458.jpg
    20180724_063458.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 11
Positive is positive - I've got all good vibes going your way! Stay positive!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join in? I'm trying for #2 but still breastfeeding dd (9.5 months old) and don't have my period back yet, so not really expecting anything for a while. I'd love to have a group to chat with though while I try!

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join in? I'm trying for #2 but still breastfeeding dd (9.5 months old) and don't have my period back yet, so not really expecting anything for a while. I'd love to have a group to chat with though while I try!

Welcome!

Welcome MissYogi! I read that increasing your calorie intake can help kick start ovulation when you’re breastfeeding as it convinces your body it has enough energy for both.

Jl that’s a really good line for 8DPO. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean!

Babybump hope you’re doing okay today and AF hasn’t become too heavy!

Donna I’m not sure how relaxing my trip will be as it’s just me and the kids! A change of scenery will be good though.

Mo2 that’ll be a good birthday pattern for your kids. I reckon it’s meant to be! I really want a spring or summer baby after my two being autumn and winter. The long dark nights were hard!

I see the line jl!
Ahh jellybean the change of scenery will defo be good .
I would like a spring summer baby to .. all mine are winter ! I have January, February and March babies ! X

Jl - definitely seeing the line hun! Fx’d it gets darker for you!!

Thanks Jelly - AF is still lighter than usual ! Enjoy your trip away . things always seem different when your away !

I see your lines Jl good luck !

I have February and December babies so a spring / summer one would be amazing!

I was really hoping for a Oct/Nov baby. Most of our girls are summer babies and back to back. I felt like I needed something different. If this bean sticks we will have April, May x2, June and July (2 are mine from previous marriage and 2 are his from previous).

Miss- I missed your post, welcome! I never had AF while I bf’d eirher of my kiddies til they were fully weaned at a year old each. Good luck hun :dust:

Donna what do you do for winter birthday parties? I only have spring babies and we've always had outdoor events to celebrate.

Jl that's a wonderful line for 8dpo! Fx this is the sticky one.

I see the line! Congrats!

I have November and April babies, wanted a summer baby or early fall. But dh will be away a lot so that makes timing hard. I think we’ll just get what we get. Oh well. I just dread being pregnant third trimester in winter and dressing my boys in snowsuits while I’m the size of a house... ugh... and we have snow till April here. Like -45 temps till March and April slightly better. I just don’t want to deal with that when I’m huge and uncomfortable...

Donna what do you do for winter birthday parties? I only have spring babies and we've always had outdoor events to celebrate.

Jl that's a wonderful line for 8dpo! Fx this is the sticky one.

We have had a few parties at soft play centre and we’ve had a few little house tea party’s .. or we just take them bowling etc .. there still only young really so it hasn’t been to much of a problem yet thays part of the reason id love a summer baby tho so I could have a nice party outside for them x

I think I am driving myself crazy. I took a FRER again this morning at 10 dpo and my line is definitely darker today than it was 2 days ago. With same sample I dipped an Iproven test which was negative and also an equate digital which came up not pregnant. I ran to walmart and picked up some of their cheapie (first signal) and blue dye clearblue tests and used 2ndMU (3hr hold) but with both I think I just have line eye and that they maybe negative too.

Jl- I just saw your photos in another thread. That FRER is definitely :bfp:! Maybe the others aren’t as sensitive :hugs:

That is my hope but the clearblue says 5 days before missed period and I am 4 days away. The clearblue, iproven and the digi all said like 50+% chance of accuracy (4 days out)so i guess it could be to soon still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->