TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Jl - I have everything crossed for you hun! But that FRER is definitely promising, especially for 10dpo :)

Hoping because they frer is definitely getting darker it's a good sign! I saw something faint on the first signal as well...

Giggle- makes me happy to know im not completely loosing my mind as it feels like I am!

🤞🏼Fingers crossed for you! I see it faintly on First Signal too!

I’m so silly :haha: took an opk today, CD8 and it was stark white. Had a little laugh at myself. But poas is so addicting! Curious if I’ll ov CD11 again or if it’ll be later and I’ll actually have a longer cycle :shrug:

Ladies I am shaking like crazy. I caved and ran to the store again for the second time today and this time I bought the first response digital. I don't know how long my hold was but I decided I had to go and I was going to test. Low and behold yes with a +. I don't plan to tell my husband until I get the doctor results saying it's true and I'm not sending a doctor's appointment until Aunt Flo is officially late which she is scheduled to show Monday. Fingers crossed she stays away and this little baby is going to stick.

Congratulations jl!!!!! Omg I don't know how you can hold the secret that long! Iongest i've gone was about 10 hours :haha:

Wow congratulations JL!

Oh my ! Good luck keeping the pregnancy a secret ! I wouldn’t be able to!

I’m so silly :haha: took an opk today, CD8 and it was stark white. Had a little laugh at myself. But poas is so addicting! Curious if I’ll ov CD11 again or if it’ll be later and I’ll actually have a longer cycle :shrug:

Peeing on a OPK is sometimes just as nerve wrecking as a HPT . We all want to see those two little lines

Honestly didn't think I'd be able to keep the secret either. Since this is like the third time I would be telling him I was pregnant I don't want to get his hopes up anymore than I may be getting mine up

JL CONGRATS!!!! :) Hope this one is super sticky!!!

Jelly sorry you are still feeling down emotionally but I really hope this next cycle you are super fertile and get a sticky lil bean!

Baby -Sorry you got your period but that is cool that you will ovulate twice this cycle!

Momof2- Hoping you also are super fertile this cycle and catch that bean!

Any ladies I missed sorry and hope you all get a sticky bean this cycle too!

I am just back from getting married and I am exhausted. Was nice not thinking about trying to get pregnant for a few days. :p I am on cycle day 7 tomorrow and will ovulate next weekend. Woot!

Congratulations jl! Keeping everything crossed for you!

And congratulations on the wedding Hoping. Wishing you and MrHoping a very happy future together!

Ava moved my fertile window to start this morning, just as I’m away from my husband for 4 days :dohh:

Hoping congratulations! How was the wedding? Any drama? I feel like no wedding is complete without a touch of drama :haha:

Jl i can definitely understand that. Hope you two will be appropriately celebrating soon!

Any idea what’s going on with my chart? My temps are going up. Is it even possible to ovulate on CD6?! Not sure if it’s super early ovulation (maybe related to the chemical?) or this month will be anovulatory and this is the start of my chart going all over the place :shrug:

Attachments

• F10D8893-4EAC-44FC-82D0-D4FFC064A52B.jpg
    F10D8893-4EAC-44FC-82D0-D4FFC064A52B.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
JL CONGRATS!!!! :) Hope this one is super sticky!!!

Jelly sorry you are still feeling down emotionally but I really hope this next cycle you are super fertile and get a sticky lil bean!

Baby -Sorry you got your period but that is cool that you will ovulate twice this cycle!

Momof2- Hoping you also are super fertile this cycle and catch that bean!

Any ladies I missed sorry and hope you all get a sticky bean this cycle too!

I am just back from getting married and I am exhausted. Was nice not thinking about trying to get pregnant for a few days. :p I am on cycle day 7 tomorrow and will ovulate next weekend. Woot!
Congratulations on the wedding hun!!!! X

Hoping congratulations! How was the wedding? Any drama? I feel like no wedding is complete without a touch of drama :haha:

Jl i can definitely understand that. Hope you two will be appropriately celebrating soon!

Was totally going to ask the same questions !

Congratulations, hope it was everything you wished it would be ! X

How often are you ladies DTD ? Sorry to ask just curious if we should DTD everyday or ever other day this cycle .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->