TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

You know - I'm not able to edit my posts at the moment ! Anyone else have that problem ?
I can edit but then it tells me I haven't done enough characters so it doesn't get published .anoying because I am the queen of typos when typing on my phone !!

That's cool - I have another friend who had a baby early Jan and she was a bit bummed about it at first but in reality - it's fine ! Her husbands birthday is actually Xmas day - now he gets the worst deal for sure lol!!

Your birthday becomes a bit of a non event when you are a parent I find !

Fuschia- I personally believe that you can have symptoms before implantation. I felt I did the first time anyways. Maybe it's in our heads because we want it so bad. Phantom symptoms :haha:.

:brat: Each day is going so slow. I just want it to be the 21st already....

OPK had a strong line, but was just negative this morning.. so I'm really hoping we caught that egg! Still getting a lot of fertile cm. :) So happy that it's looking like I ovulated! Will BD tonight, to make sure! :haha: x

Yay! Ff changed the o date. Now all symptoms line up and we bd both days before o. Plus the day after o.
That should give us a good chance. Now just the waiting...
I know that there is supposedly no symptoms before implantation but i have heard so many ladies saying that they knew before...

Hi all, please may I join in? I am 36 and we are kinda ttc #3! I've came off my pill just over a week ago, had a small bleed 1st/2nd/3rd so now it's just a wait & see what my body is doing.

I say Kinda ttc as I'm terrified!! Lol I'm back and forward with it about 50 times a day. Generally if I have doubts I don't do something but this is so much different. I have 2 boys, 5 & 2 years old and they are hard work! I don't feel I have the support from my parents this time around and that doesn't help. Plus I worry about all the usual practical stuff.

I would love a bigger family when I'm older....it's just the coping with everything at the moment lol. Anyway I feel that I would regret not trying so here we are. Freaking out slightly about doing it all over again BUT rather excited too. Just wish I hadn't gotten rid of all the baby stuff :dohh:

Well it looks like it's working out pretty wel right now for this thread with lots of ovulation going on !!

We can move into the tww together ? Anyone else been googling early early oh symptoms or is it just me lol

Babybrain welcome! I have similar ages kids - 5 and 19 months . I know how you are feeling about going back and forth . I am 100% now but not so long ago I was really in two minds . For me, the fact that I was even considering told me I do want another really and like you said - I just know I will regret not tryin again - so I'm now on my first proper cycle trying - just entered tww, as quite a few ladies in this thread have !

Rachy- I am feb 13th, you ? Xx my daughter was born 6th feb- there is exactly 1 week between us and I spent my 24th birthday in hospital with her with a uterine infection 5 years ago !

Ah we are very nearly birthday buddies !!
You are a valentines baby :)
Are you planning to test before late AF ? X I'm in two minds ... I have one pregnancy test in the house and I don't know if I should buy a load of cheapies , I certainly can't afford to buy lots of expensive brands to see bfn

I'm planning on holding out till 13th as I actually dont know when I ovulated. However I've got a few tests in the house (10!!) so might crack before then!! eeekkk. You?

Baby brain welcome and good luck!

Looks like there's a few of us on 3dpo then! I just got crosshairs this morning.

Fushia I usually do that if something new comes up I'm not used to lol. Google is evil though because all these symptoms could mean either thing I tend to go for the positive results rather than the negative, which puts my hopes up too much! I have read it is possible to feel conception though.

Only 13 more days until testing time lol. Please go quickly TWW pleaseeee

Well I am thinking maybe I should buy some cheapies ... And if I do I might test from Friday . But if I don't , I plan to wait it out until Tuesday 14 which is the day I would be 1 day late if I still had 28 day cycle .

Wow quite a few of us are in the tww I'm 7 dpo I might take a cheeky cheapie tomorrow just for the fun of it!!!

Welcome babybrain! I think it's normal to have doubts xx

I've just ordered some more cheapies, they'll arrive Wednesday! X

Ricschick - go with testing -I know it's early but you never know !!

Hi all, please may I join in? I am 36 and we are kinda ttc #3! I've came off my pill just over a week ago, had a small bleed 1st/2nd/3rd so now it's just a wait & see what my body is doing.

I say Kinda ttc as I'm terrified!! Lol I'm back and forward with it about 50 times a day. Generally if I have doubts I don't do something but this is so much different. I have 2 boys, 5 & 2 years old and they are hard work! I don't feel I have the support from my parents this time around and that doesn't help. Plus I worry about all the usual practical stuff.

I would love a bigger family when I'm older....it's just the coping with everything at the moment lol. Anyway I feel that I would regret not trying so here we are. Freaking out slightly about doing it all over again BUT rather excited too. Just wish I hadn't gotten rid of all the baby stuff :dohh:
Hi Babybrain...im going to join in too. I read your post and it was like i had written it lol. I have a 5yr old and 3yr ol boys and i change my mind several times a day lol i feel bi-polar!:wacko: life is so busy and a real juggling act but i just think we will only have this choice available to us for a small amount of time and i will regret it if i dont try.
I have pcos which makes it a little more challenging but i will give it a red hot go:happydance:

Major headache and thrush thank you body for being an aSshole very close to migraine and I'm trying to read.

Goldenegg welcome!

Lol ricschick they way with Internet cheapies. You end up not caring about testing as much.

I'm trying to put off buying cheapies as long as poss as I'm pretty sure as soon as they arrive I'll be using one ! X

:wave: and good luck to both new girls. You're not the only ones scared to have another baby. My mind's all set, I really want one more but I'm terrified all the same. A lot of changes will be necessary. My OH keeps having second thoughts, he actually got freaked out when I told him about my last pregnancy (I lost it week later) but we're back on the same page now.

Quite a few of you have joined me in the TWW :happydance:. I hope it passes quickly for you and that you get a BFP at the end of it, of course.

I'm due AF today, maybe tomorrow. Nothing so far but there's still time. No special symptoms so I really can't say. I've had the usual pre-AF cramps but on and off so anything is possible. If all goes according to plan, I Will test on Thursday.

i keep saying 13 days until testing but it's really only 11 days.

Katy well done on holding off on testing!! Good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->