• IMG_20170304_123724494.jpg
    IMG_20170304_123724494.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20170304-125557.jpg
    Screenshot_20170304-125557.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Well that's great news !

Glad to see you are in higher spirits now :) happy bding ! Xxx

So I've no clue where I am this cycle -- I had to get a new thermometer which seemed to mess up my temp pattern a bit -- fertility friend has given me and then taken away crosshairs 3 times so far! I don't think I've ovulated though. Feeling crampy today so maybe it's coming?

What do you guys think by looking at my chart?

So I've no clue where I am this cycle -- I had to get a new thermometer which seemed to mess up my temp pattern a bit -- fertility friend has given me and then taken away crosshairs 3 times so far! I don't think I've ovulated though. Feeling crampy today so maybe it's coming?

What do you guys think by looking at my chart?

I don't know if you have. Your Temps aren't as high as your Jan cycle. And it's slightly earlier when looking at that too. See what your temp brings tomorrow.

And that's awesome Rebecca! ! Hope you got lucky!!

AFM I hate that I was so sick this month. My cycle might not get crosshairs. I know I ovulated around that big temp drop though. I should be 2 dpo today :). The tww begins......

Rebecca - yay for positive opk!

Baby d- im not sure... but think o did not happen yet.

Gypsy - ff has my crosshairs at 4 days ago. But I think i am 2dpo like you. If ff doesn't change my crosshairs then i think i will overwrite it. Cd14 just makes more sense considering when the opk went positive.

Fuschia- i checked out your chart ans it looks like a possibility that you are also 2dpo? What do you think?

2dpo for me too I think gypsy :)

I have my fingers crossed !

Xx

Gypsy, fuschia- may be good luck for us to have o'd on the same day.
Where are you planning on starting to test?
I am hoping that I'm strong enough to wait until next Saturday...

Sorry bloblo - I didn't see your post !

That's fun that we all think we ov on the same day this cycle .

After you said about mouth breathing this morning I thought it made big sense as my mouth was so dry and it makes sense that cd 18 was the day for me :)

I have just one preg test in the house . I really get down seeing bfns ... So I'm not sure ... I think next Saturday night be a good day for me too !

Do you have pg tests in stock ? Don't know if I should buy some cheapies !

Sorry bloblo - I didn't see your post !

That's fun that we all think we ov on the same day this cycle .

After you said about mouth breathing this morning I thought it made big sense as my mouth was so dry and it makes sense that cd 18 was the day for me :)

I have just one preg test in the house . I really get down seeing bfns ... So I'm not sure ... I think next Saturday night be a good day for me too !

Do you have pg tests in stock ? Don't know if I should buy some cheapies !

I have about 10cheapies and 7 "better;" ones. So i will have a big problem to keep myself from testing.
I feel that this might be first time ever that we timed bd right. So my hopes are unhealthily high...:blush:

Eeek - I feel the same what with our 5 nights in a row ( still a bit in shock we managed this !) ending in ovulation day . Keep reminding myself that it's only 25%chance anyway even with well timed bd .

I'd love to fall pregnant quickly - but I really want to for sure within 9 months ish for timing purposes and age difference with my kiddies but obv what will be will be !

I hope so bloblo. I'll still be trying next month but I'm not 100% keen on Christmas baby.

Fushia I'm the same I get more depressed than when AF shows up if I see a bfp.

I'm so bloated and have gained a kg in the last week!!!! Can't remember the last time I did no 2 though TMI sorry. I hate this wait. Already blah about everything.

Gypsy - is that all usual for you ?

Do you ladies believe that you can experience pg symptoms before implantation?

I read about a study someone linked to on here about a finding that the ovaries release a hormone after an egg is fertilised which may cause different symptoms straight away !

I am feeling pretty bloated too and windy ! I also have continued to have twinges all over the place including centrally in the uterus.

If I conceived next month ( asumming my period arrives on 13th - but it may be a little delayed depending on what my lp is ) my due date would be 18th December !

It is unfortunately. I always spot during and around ovulation. Really annoying, but apparently harmless and meant to be great to pinpoint fertility.

And I'd be December 24th due date o_0

Hey ladies
Rebecca- hope you had a successful night!
Gypsy- sorry to hear you feel pants. Do you think the antibiotics might be making you bloated?
Fuschia- we're both due AF on the same day (well if mine goes by the previous cycle!)

Afm- if we don't fall this month I think we'll skip next month as my dd is born 12/12 so don't really want to be out for her birthday, as I'll be having a section.

Gypsy - you know what - I know that when we think about having a heist as baby now , we think it's not ideal . But if we got our bfp it would become completely irrelevant ! ( wel in my opinion anyway )

My friends little boy is a Christmas Eve baby and he loves his birthday just like anyone - she often does a party the week before .

Rachy- I am also going to be having a c-section. We have 3 family birthdays in Jan/feb- so if we have a 3rd then it will make for a crazy month !!! But I will just be accepting however it goes . Of i have a feb due date - it is likely to be on my birthday lol xx

Lol I read that a few times!! My son is early Jan so I do the birthday party a couple weeks later too. He's lucky really because sometimes he gets 3 celebrations! !

I'm not on antibiotics. It's all hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->