TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Hey ladies! CD1 here. Sorry I’ve been quiet. I had a wonky tww. But I seem to be regular now with an LP of 13 days, so I’m happy with that :) hope you’re all doing well!

Hey Babybump- I am due AF Saturday and yes I tested this AM BFN. Feeling AF will probably get me this weekend as usual.

Sorry mom your tests looked hopeful too! Good luck this cycle .

Sorry about your BFN Hoping ! Still time

Yes Jelly! For some now I really like the picture of three brothers when I think of the future :). But like you said I think it’s part protection. #3 is our last. Joke is on me if I have twins, but they don’t run anywhere in my family. Not too worried about it.
My mom told me she didn’t think it was a good idea having a third due to my age. She said at least she would be worried that the baby is healthy. Kind of makes me not want to tell her until I know the baby is healthy. I don’t want to have this I told you so feeling if something were wrong. My DS1 has an underdeveloped left arm with a smaller hand and an elbow that doesn’t bend. No idea why as all genetic testing came back normal. You can hardly tell because it doesbt stop him from doing what he wants. So maybe that’s where her worry is coming from.
Anyone in their tww? I read some pages back, but can’t remember everyone or where they are at in their cycle.

Your signature says your 35? I might be biased because I’m also 35 :lol: but that’s not that old that there’s a particularly higher risk of complications? When I read the post I thought you’d be at least 40 something! Even then the risks are only slightly higher I think? I wouldn’t worry!

Jelly - I know, I’m not worried. All my friends had kids past 35. One of my best is 40 and pregnant. It’s different times. Back when my mom was having kids, most people probably thought that was too old.
Where in your cycle are you?
Sorry for AF Mom.

Fx for you, Hoping and Babybump!

15, i know the fear of repeat issues with subsequent pregnancies! And people do have a bad habit of displacing their own issues/fears onto others. I completely understand why you wouldn't want to tell her until later. My SIL is like that, always worst case scenario! It is exactly why I won't be sharing any medical issues with her going forward!

ANYWAY good luck to y'all!

Hoping what dpo are you?

I don’t think 35 is old to have a baby at all never mind a third child. More women are opting to have their first child at 35+I’d only worry about the risks if I was in my 40s. Totally agree Mom times have well changed since back

We all have reasons to keep our pregnancies from people, I know I do. When I fall pregnant won’t be telling certain people until 12 week scan

Ok i'll be over here secretly hoping you cave on testing :haha:

Babyb I have felt a bit abandoned (since ds2 was born really) by some local friends which is why I am not mentioning my pregnancy on social media anymore. None of them know i'm having a boy. I figure if they care enough they can ask.

Why are you keeping things under wraps?

Jelly - I know, I’m not worried. All my friends had kids past 35. One of my best is 40 and pregnant. It’s different times. Back when my mom was having kids, most people probably thought that was too old.
Where in your cycle are you?
Sorry for AF Mom.

Fx for you, Hoping and Babybump!

Definitely different times back then. My Mother, Grand mother and great grand mother were all early 30s when they had their first babies and I know it was considered very old to just be starting. I was the youngest mother in that line of the family for 4 generations and I was 30 when DS1 was born!
I’m only CD4 (the boring part of the cycle!) and in my 4th cycle this time around.

I’m 30 I had my first at 24.. (23 when I got pregnant ) 26 when I had my second and I had my third 3 days before I turned 28.. I always thought I’d be done having kids by 30 but now I realise it’s not old lol.
Cycle day 12 here hoping I ovulate this cycle no idea when it will be as first cycle after proper period I’m doing opks tho so fingers crossed I do ovulate .. before depo I use to ovulat around day 14.. x

Donna - I can't wait to see a strong OPK from you :)

Jelly- Ugh CD 1-10 is so boring (10 is when I start testing lol) and then 1dpo til you can test is boring. Then I do the first test and talk myself out of getting a positive for the month so the rest of the days end up being boring waiting for AF too. HAHA!

Giggle- I am still feeling AF will be here right on time. :/

Hoping you’ve summed up TTC very well there. That’s EXACTLY what it’s like!

Jelly- I’m close behind you! So bored already :coffee: I’m hoping AF is only 4 days as it has been since I stopped bc. Cycle 3 here
Donna- hope to see your pos opk within the next couple days! :dust:

WELL the good news for ME JELLY is that you and MOMof2 will be almost to ovulation when I get on to my AF soooo I will get to follow you two again! BAHAH

Ok i'll be over here secretly hoping you cave on testing :haha:

Babyb I have felt a bit abandoned (since ds2 was born really) by some local friends which is why I am not mentioning my pregnancy on social media anymore. None of them know i'm having a boy. I figure if they care enough they can ask.

Why are you keeping things under wraps?

Oh that’s such a shame . I Hate it when people change . Better off without them I say !

No one knows we are TTC keeping that under wraps just don’t want the added pressure .. I’m sure DH Mum knows something though as she keeps asking me when we would have another .. feel terrible not saying as we are very close but just don’t want to share those details lol.

Keeping pregnancy under wraps as I don’t have a good relationship with my mum at the minute and well she wasn’t that supportive when I was having health issues (possible eptopic pregnancy and appendicitis with DD2 both could have resulted in miscarriage ) she just didn’t seem to care. I will only be telling DHs parents as they are super amazing and more like Mum and Dad to me !

9 days DPO for me and no pre AF spotting ... usually starts 2/3 days before AF. Going to try and test tomrrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->