TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Sorry I've been MIA! I am about 9/10 dpo I'd guess. I took a frer this am and got more than/right at a squinted! Hoping it's stronger tomorrow! 🤞🏼 I can't attach a pic or I would!

Is this on a computer or Phone? If computer you may have to open it with a photo editor and resize it.

I think I figured it out! Had to compress it, so quality isn't as good. Can you see it!?

Attachments

• IMG_5758.jpg
    IMG_5758.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
I see something pink on the left part can't make out the whole line but that could be because it is blurry! WOOT :) Fingers crossed for you!

Keeping my fingers crossed! It's the full light pink line in real life! :happydance:

Hopefully tomorrow it'll be a bit stronger! I have 2 FrERs still 😂

I am saying BFP! :) congrats. I'd put it in the testing area too so others can check it out also!

I see it too faith!! Looking forward to tomorrow’s test!

My test this morning a starking white BFN on a IC

So dissapointed only thing that keeps me hopeful is the fact the test was done with a not great hold on second morning urine thanks to my little one bursting in while I was in the bathroom and knocked my first sample over !

I’ve not started spotting yet too which I usually do 2/3 days before AF is due which should be Saturday I’ve also had some yellowish stretchy discharge kinda looks like EWCM but tinged yellow. Just to add I don’t have any infections etc .

I hope AF isn’t cruel to me this month by going away from her usual arrival signs !

My test this morning a starking white BFN on a IC

So dissapointed only thing that keeps me hopeful is the fact the test was done with a not great hold on second morning urine thanks to my little one bursting in while I was in the bathroom and knocked my first sample over !

I’ve not started spotting yet too which I usually do 2/3 days before AF is due which should be Saturday I’ve also had some yellowish stretchy discharge kinda looks like EWCM but tinged yellow. Just to add I don’t have any infections etc .

I hope AF isn’t cruel to me this month by going away from her usual arrival signs !

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Took a FRER this am. BFN. ☹️ still holding on to hope, but bot sure what to think 🤷🏼*♀️😔 My boobs hurt. My boobs never ever hurt, so who knows!

Took a FRER this am. BFN. ☹️ still holding on to hope, but bot sure what to think 🤷🏼*♀️😔 My boobs hurt. My boobs never ever hurt, so who knows!

Sorry to read this result from your test ! Try again in the morning fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->