TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Yup that’s deffo some thing that gives me awful anxiety the fear of something happening to my girls literally makes me feel sick or something happening to me ! I hope it eases as they get older and stand on their own too feet but then we will have other things to fill that worry hole !!

Hoping that's my current though, a retina issue but we'll see. No pun intended...may check it out but putting it off as it's an issue i've had for over 10 years, just seems to have gotten a little worse in recent weeks but my suspicion is it's hormone related as I can hear it can really mess with your vision! And this has been the pregnancy of new weird symptoms haha. It's a different experience every time!!!

ANYWAY...sorry af got you. Is your lp at least a consistent length?

Yay donna opk's! Looks like a positive is coming soon!

Haha babyb yup that's exactly it, we worry about our kids from the moment of that second line on a test lol.

Hi everyone. Im new here. And i have no where else to go.

I am ttc for baby #3
I have 2 DD.

Its been 6 months. And in 6 months ive miscarried 2 times.
This month is my first month on clomid and progesterone

So on CD 1 i had a normal period. Medium flow. It lasted 2 days and i spotted for 7 days. Usually i have 5-6 days medium flow and spot for 2.
I just jotted it down as the Clomid side effect. I took clomid CD 2-6

So on CD 12 i had a transvaginal ultrasound. For follicle tracking.
However, they found a sac(?)

The dr asked me if i took a pregnancy test. I did (100 atleast) all NEGATIVE.

So she’s unsure. Is it a blood clot? Its unlikely to be a fibroid or cyst. As i just had a scan right before my period started. All clear.

Can you be pregnant with no HCG?

Well you can definitely be pregnant (very early) with a negative home pregnancy test, but hcg should show up in a blood test. Did they test your blood?

Well you can definitely be pregnant (very early) with a negative home pregnancy test, but hcg should show up in a blood test. Did they test your blood?

They did not. Im guessing they will tomorrow. But i did told them i took every test available. All came back negative.

Have you tested since you got your "period"? If not you may have been testing too early.

But you wouldn't be the first woman to not have a positive hpt or to bleed when pregnant!

I hope they can shed some light on what's going on. Please update us!

Last AF started on July 11th most fertile days were 26th and 27th dtd on both days.

A week after I started to get what I thought was really bad allergies which I had never had before.

I also began to get really bad heart burn for everything that i eat. Usually i eat allot of hot sauce with no problem and now I can’t even smell it because I’ll get heart burn lol

On August 11th I started spotting I thought I was out and af had arrived even though it was weird because always a week before my period I have really really bad cramps leading to AF and my breast get sensitive and sore. But this time the spotting came out of no where it seemed.

The spotting did not get heavy at all it was light brown and last 3 days where usually i have 7 days af and gets heavy after the 1st day I did t even have to wear a pad. On the 2nd day my breast felt a bit sore and they’ve stayed like this until now. On the 3rd day I had a few cramps here and there but nothing like usual af

2 days after the spotting had ended I went to the bathroom and when I wiped had a bit more light brown spotting once and then again it was gone and there has been none since.

I still have sore nipples and what I want to call mild cramping even though it doesn’t feel like cramps it’s weird.

I also feel weird my body just doesn’t feel right, my stomach hurts after everything I eat I want to say nausea but I don’t feel like throwing up I just feel off.

I’m peeing like 20 times a day and I’ve been feeling super sleepy to the point i have been having to take naps through the day and at night when we lay to sleep i knock out almost immediately as if I haven’t slept in days

Anyone experienced these things and ended up being pregnant? I’m scared to test or even tell my hubby since I don’t want to get my hopes up.

UPDATE:

Went to pee this morning and had light brown spotting again about a day and half from last time? Super confused at this point

also I have been checking my cervix and for 5 days now it has been super high I almost can’t reach it it’s soft and mushy feeling

Good luck dusty !

When was the last time you tested Ktorres?

I’ve still had no spotting which is unusual for me AF is due tomorrow and BFN on today’s test .

I haven’t tested, I’m scared to see a BFN but I know I should. Plus i haven’t told the hubby about me thinking I’m pregnant so I don’t know when to test without him finding out. Although he has been noticing me feeling off and keeps telling me I’m pregnant but not sure don’t want to get my hopes up

I’ve also been getting hot flashes out of no where. Even inside stores with AC or sitting right in front of the fan my cheeks start getting really hot and then the rest of my body

There is only one way to know for sure and that is to test. None of us on here are going to be able to tell you, but I do hope you come back and update us when you find out!

There is only one way to know for sure and that is to test. None of us on here are going to be able to tell you, but I do hope you come back and update us when you find out!

Agree !! Good luck when you test !

Ok- TMI, but my boobs hurting is one thing, but I just took a bath and was able to squeez a colostrum looking substance from my right side ... I haven't nursed since July last year 🤷🏼*♀️😳

Ooo this Is a good sign surely ! When are you next testing !

I might test when I get home tonight. I am just leaving a rough 10 hour shift at the hospital. I ran my butt off all day and went to the restroom twice. Several times I thought AF was coming but it was not it, just creamy cm. Not sure what to think.. part of me wants to just wait until Sunday to test! 🤷🏼*♀️🙏🏼

AF due tomorrow, this mornings IC is a BFN, still no spotting but I’ve got cramps . Dont really want to pay for FRER until my AF is late . If no sign by Monday I will get one .

I so know what you mean! I ended up going back to Walmart last night to get my daughter school supplies and bought three more FRERs! 😬 I have plenty dollar store ones and ICs, so I'm trying to make a deal with myself that I'm not allowed to use a first response until I get a solid line on a cheapie! 😂😂

AF due tomorrow, this mornings IC is a BFN, still no spotting but I’ve got cramps . Dont really want to pay for FRER until my AF is late . If no sign by Monday I will get one .

I so know what you mean! I ended up going back to Walmart last night to get my daughter school supplies and bought three more FRERs! 😬 I have plenty dollar store ones and ICs, so I'm trying to make a deal with myself that I'm not allowed to use a first response until I get a solid line on a cheapie! 😂😂

That was my plan too !

Looks like AF is gonna show right on time , slight spotting when I used the bathroom .. why does she have to mess with us every month !

Sorry baby! I'm sure I'm not far behind. Negative on cheapie tonight 😕

Have you tested since you got your "period"? If not you may have been testing too early.

But you wouldn't be the first woman to not have a positive hpt or to bleed when pregnant!

I hope they can shed some light on what's going on. Please update us!

Thank you so much for helping out.
Yes i did test yesterday. Still negative.

Hoping its nothing serious so i can continue ttcing this month :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->