TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I just got back from my ultrasound. The dr said it looked like a psuedo sac. Which could happen when you take progesterone. Its rare but it happens. My lining is thick. So that is good news.

On another note. I only have one follicle that is considered big. 14mm CD 14 only however. So no trigger shot. She even said its a failed cycle? And to wait for af to come.

My question is, can i ovulate even without the trigger shot? She said it would be unlikely because its too slow paced.
On CD 12 it was 11mm. Now its CD 14. So it did grow 3 mm in 2 days.

I am having slight ovulation pains. Hoping i will ovulate myself this cycle. Please keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Sorry baby..

So I only have one opk left I’ve ordered some but they won’t come til Tuesday probally I’m cd15 today hoping I get a positive today won’t bank on it no doubt I’ll miss my surge x

Thanks Donna . Hope you catch your surge . Some of those Poundland shops sell ovulation kits if you have one close .

No expierence dusty but good luck x

BFN again , bit more spotting too it’s more watery brown and light rather that thick and dark brown

I am not going to test now and wait for AF to start with the hope she doesn’t !.. strange cycle for me .

CD1 for me today .

Yeah Hoping I’ve never had a AF start the way this months did. I knew I was pregnant with DD2 because I never had any pre spotting so thought this might have been the month. Never mind .

FF has moved my O day to 1 September and again on 27 September ! When are you next due to O ?

Sorry bout af ladies :(

Dusty maybe start a new thread to get more answers? I am not familiar with the process

Thanks Giggle .

I might start taking some pre natal vitamins this month , just to give my system a boots anyway . I stopped taking multivitamin a few weeks ago ran out an never picked up more .. my bad !

Cannot decide between the Pregnacare range or Seven Seas , any recommendations ?

CD6 here, AF is almost done. Sooo bored already :coffee: stocked up on opks. Really want that Sept bfp for OH’s 30th birthday!

Mo2 really hope this month is your sticky bean!

Yes Bb start with prenatals. Best to start before your pregnant to be most effective!

I agree with Giggle! I’m on prenatals and they seemed to have lengthened my LP to 13 days. I now have a 26-27 day cycle :) can’t offer advice on what brand though as I’m in Canada

No AF here 🤷🏼*♀️ I didn't even test today. I was st church this am and thought for sure it was starting, but just creamy CM so far. Maybe will test tonight. For sure not using my FRER until I get a definitive line with a cheapie

Mo2 really hope this month is your sticky bean!

Yes Bb start with prenatals. Best to start before your pregnant to be most effective!

I am going to nip into town tomorrow start them straight away !

Good luck y'all! Hope they do you well :)

Faith oooooh hope that's a good thing and af continues to be a no show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->