TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

I take the seven seas ones too, mostly because they’re a lot cheaper than pregnacare but I’m pretty sure the ingredients are the same!

I take the seven seas ones too, mostly because they’re a lot cheaper than pregnacare but I’m pretty sure the ingredients are the same!

Typical the didn’t have the Seven Seas ones all the others were too pricey ! Going to order them online later

I think I bulk bought mine from amazon because I started taking them before we started TTC but if I remember correctly they’re pretty much the same as the pregnancy ones so you can just carry on with them when you get your BFP.

:hi: Hey ladies, hope you don't mind if I jump in. I'm finally ttc #2. I have a son who turned 3 in March. We've been waiting to try until we bought a bigger house, but finally decided to just go for it and pray we'll somehow be in a new house by time baby comes, since our son will already be 4 when #2 comes. I'm on CD 5 now and the evil witch is in town. This has been my 1st real period (not just pill withdrawal bleed) in almost 13 years and I kinda felt like dying the past few days. :wacko:

Hi mk! Well bbay can always bunk in your room initially so that buys you a little extra time ;)

Hi mk! Well bbay can always bunk in your room initially so that buys you a little extra time ;)

I know, I'll be ok if we can move by time baby is 8 weeks. Kind of complicated but I work weekend nights so I sleep in our room during the day when I'm working and with our son it worked out best for him to be in his own room by time I went back to work at 8 weeks so I could sleep without whoever had the baby needing anything from our room & he could nap peacefully in his own room. My hope is that DH will now have a fire lit under him to finish up the projects he's been procrastinating around the house that need to be done before we can put it on the market. Just didn't want to have to deal with that while preggo or with a newborn. Oh well.

Thanks Jelly I think they are just the same or thereabouts as the pregnancy onces. I took Pregnacare with DD1 boy did they make me feel ill. DD2 I just took folic acid and then Iron tablets .

Welcome MK! I’m sure things will come together for you ! We bought a house then 2 months later found out I was pregnant with DD2 . Know what they say new House new baby .

I’m having the strangest AF . Started on Saturday not heavy at all . Yesterday it was heavier now today I’ve just had old brown blood like when your AF is coming to an end and just spotting when I wipe . My AFs Usually lasts for 5 days .

Is a 3/4 day AF normal ?!

CD 1 over here- came on with a vengeance 😖 Oh well, on to another cycle! Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

I’m having the strangest AF . Started on Saturday not heavy at all . Yesterday it was heavier now today I’ve just had old brown blood like when your AF is coming to an end and just spotting when I wipe . My AFs Usually lasts for 5 days .

Is a 3/4 day AF normal ?!

Mine are usually 3 days before I had the depo . X still waiting on a positive opk here. I’m sure it will take an few cycles for things to settle down now I had a first period so I’m ok with that. So hope I get back to a regular 28 day cycle like before tho x cd18 ! X

I’m a terrible worrier !

Hope you get your positive OPK any day now Donna !

Sorry af got you faith! I’ve been brave today I’ve been a blonde and I mean very bleach blonde for about 14 years now and loved it but I’m so fed up of the up keep and the roots and how dry it was getting so I’ve been brave and gone dark and I actually love it it’s not to dark! But a lot darker than I was around my natural colour x

Me now and me as a blonde ! Oh I love my blonde 😩. It it’s only nice for a bit till I get awful roots lol x

Attachments

• D4FC3B19-08C4-4546-9DF3-63AEE9B75394.jpg
    D4FC3B19-08C4-4546-9DF3-63AEE9B75394.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • BC203825-8418-44DF-B218-163D4EDEF845.jpg
    BC203825-8418-44DF-B218-163D4EDEF845.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 10
Thanks all! Will start Clomid 100mg tomorrow! Praying it doesn't take too many cycles! Insurance doesn't cover ANYTHING 😒

Looks amazing Donna, really suits you!

Good luck with the clomid Faith!

I did an OPK today and it’s already getting close so will hopefully ovulate soon!

Donna I LOVE the new hair color on you. It's really pretty!

Good luck to everyone hoping to O soon. Cd 6 here and the witch is finally leaving. Getting nervous about being pregnant with a toddler and then the strains of having two kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->