TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Thanks everyone ! Mo2 I still find it so wierd our kids are so close in age .. I had one feb 2012 and March 2014! And u had the opposite lol x

Donna- I know eh, we were definitely on here at the same times before!
Hoping- I got a new Fitbit! I had no idea they’d updated it to track fertility now! Was super excited about that

Mk you will be fine! Going from 0 to 1 was way harder than 1 to 2, and I've never met a mom who didn't agree! Remember your first will be about 4 when baby comes, it will be different than if you had a baby right now. Also with my ds1 i found at 4 he was much easier than when he was 3.

Donna both hair suits you but I agree the blonde looks good! Ugh I gave up dying my hair as I got sick dealing with the roots but I can't deal with how gray I am already :cry: i'm overdue for root coverage -.-

Great hair choice Donna . Looks lovely although you do suit both hair colours!

I agree with Giggle 0-1 was hard adjusting to life with a baby although she was a easy baby apart from the rocking to sleep for the first 9 months lol. DD2 just fitted right in from the moment she was born . I do wonder how the jump from 2 -3 will be .

YaY Momof2! Yes they just added that. I think I may take my fitbit off this cycle. I haven't decided yet. The up's and downs of my heart rate would get me excited and then when it dropped I would be sad or expect it to go back up. I may just not look at!

I got it just to get myself moving more and for when I walk the kids to and from school but when I saw it tracks fertility too, I was like COOL! :)

Thank you girls .. mo2 we defo were !
I found 1-2 harder than 0-2 in some way but only because number 2 was high needs he cried a lot had colic Refux and a cows milk allergy but he was a dream sleeper ... it always gets easier I had a small gap as well tho. My second was born 2 weeks after my first turned 2. My third slotted right in.. he was a dream baby.. hardly every cried self soothed right from the start and was generally a happy baby I would have 100 of him lol. My second is still the terror now lol. He’s so cute tho .. we always manage 😀 x

Donna- I know eh, we were definitely on here at the same times before!
Hoping- I got a new Fitbit! I had no idea they’d updated it to track fertility now! Was super excited about that

Tell me more! I used to wear mine alll the time! I have the charge 2 - what does the new one do?

Thanks guys ❤ My DS was a fairly easy baby other than being a happy spitter (we just learned to have lots of burp cloths around) and he was an awesome sleeper. Slept through the night from 6 weeks ok. Sooo I feel like there's no way we'll get that lucky again :haha: I'm also worried about the strain on my relationship with DH. We don't really fight or anything? But we often live like roommates and not lovers if that makes sense. Also my DS is at that stage where he's CONSTANTLY asking "will you play with me?" and I already feel like I'm always saying not right now bc I'm doing something else, so I have that typical fear of taking away from him even more which I know is a normal worry when going from 1 to 2.

DH gave me a Fitbit Alta for my bday back in Feb and I had been relying on it so much to track activity/calories burned and my heart rate and the heart rate sensor died a couple of days ago! I'm so sad and lost without it.... and pissed it only lasted like 6 months! I'm in touch with the company so we'll see, but of course it breaks now.

Mk that sucks! Hopefully they give you a replacement for free. I have had my fitbit for like a year or two now and still kicking. It is the Charge 2 though.

Baby-yay for vitamins!!

Me and DH sometimes say we are like passing ships in the night because we sometimes don’t get time together. So I get the room mate thing . Intimacy is the key I don’t mean DTD all the time, just like a little peck , snuggles on the sofa etc.

I also had that same fear of taking things away from DD1 but your DS will want to play with his new sibling , mine play together for hours on end some days others they annoy each other lol. I have that same fear now we are TTC 3, how am I going to make sure that I see to all my children’s needs and give them the same time and attention , truth is somehow we will just do without giving it a second thought!

I’d be complaining about the Fitbit . Hopefully you can get a replacement /refund using the warranty

Cd21 here and still no positive opk! Bit annoyed but on a plus side there has been no random spotting this cycle .. cycles were only 28/29 days before depo . But even if I don’t ovulate this month I’m hoping I get another proper period and the. Hopefully things will settle down soon x

You might ovulate late this cycle Donna . Hopefully get a positive soon! . Glad you’ve had no spotting too !

I took my first OPK very faint line CD7 for me . FF has predicted O day for 1 September and AF 13 September. Seems a day or two out from my usual cycle of 24/25 days.

Edit I think FF is basing it on a 26 day cycle ! Who knows until that positive OPK .

Anyone else going up O soon ?!

Luckily the company is sending me a new Fitbit free of charge. To whoever asked the "fertility" settings aren't super detailed. Just let's you log your periods/average cycle length and from there tells you if you're in your fertile time and when your period should be due.

I'm on cd10. I *think* I O'd right around cd14 last time, but AF came on cd26 soo maybe it was a couple of days sooner. I still didn't pick up any opks and am regretting it now, but I'm just tracking cp/cm this month and will get opks next month if we don't conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->