TTC #3! Anyone welcome!!

Mk i've always found cm/cp to be a super reliable indicator for me :thumbup: good luck!

Babybump I’m ovulating today according to Ava. My temp has been creeping up and OPK is still just about positive. Loads of EWCM for the last couple of days!

I wished I GOT ewcm but I do not ever notice any :( BOO but I must have something going on enough to have gotten me pregnant twice in my life and one chemical now.

Hoping - I have to go looking for ewcm. Mine doesnt make it to the tp ;)

So my opks are practially completely only one line just a hint of second last night I had slight pink when I wiped it literally lasted one wipe . I’m think I either ain’t going to ovulate this cycle or I ovulated on a day I didn’t have any opks im sure I only missed one or two days but I wasn’t testing twice a day either ..
I’m cd23 x cycles use to be 28 days before depo x

You may have missed your surge Donna and have ovulated already. Hope this is the case for you !

I’m still getting faint lines on my OPKS . Positive on CD12 last month and CD13 this month ! Looks like I may just about ovulate again this month around 29/30th

Donna - I know it’s not exactly the same, but after I stopped bc pill my cycles ranged from 5-7 weeks long. I would O irregularly between CD 28-41. DS1 was conceived on CD31. So if you never got a positive on your opks you may not have O yet. Or like you said you missed it. I can’t remember is this your first cycle post depo? If not how long was the last one? Are you temping?

Donna - I know it’s not exactly the same, but after I stopped bc pill my cycles ranged from 5-7 weeks long. I would O irregularly between CD 28-41. DS1 was conceived on CD31. So if you never got a positive on your opks you may not have O yet. Or like you said you missed it. I can’t remember is this your first cycle post depo? If not how long was the last one? Are you temping?
Thanks hun it’s nice to no it can be normal .. My depo run expired the end of feb and I’ve had very irregular bleeding since then mainly spotting then I had a proper period this month I’m now cd24 since that period but I’ve had very light spotting when I wipe now for 3 days so no idea what’s going on I don’t temp no. x

So I’m properly bleeding now like another period . I have read about periods coming every two weeks at first once they do return hope they settle down soon x
So I’m cycle day 24 so 4 days early if I go by how periods use to be x

So I’m properly bleeding now like another period . I have read about periods coming every two weeks at first once they do return hope they settle down soon x
So I’m cycle day 24 so 4 days early if I go by how periods use to be x

Ugh so sorry. Hopefully everything will settle down into a normal cycle now though. Fingers crossed for you

One of the girls at work was on depo for 7 years. I been just now helping her learn about OPKS and stuff. She said she didn't have any bleeding for the first 6 months and now has been 6 months of two weeks on and off. She asked my advice on what she could do to stop it. I told her to go get an OPK from the dollar tree and show me once she did it so we could see if her body was even attempting to ovulate before we tried any "natural" stuff (she felt her doctor was not taking her concern seriously since she is only 25). She showed me it and it was almost positive. Next day was positive and she just had an ultrasound Friday where she texted me to say that I was right she was about to ovulate and they could see the egg in her ultrasound. WOOT! If she was on it for 7 years and body is getting back to normal there is hope!! lol Good luck Donna.

One of the girls at work was on depo for 7 years. I been just now helping her learn about OPKS and stuff. She said she didn't have any bleeding for the first 6 months and now has been 6 months of two weeks on and off. She asked my advice on what she could do to stop it. I told her to go get an OPK from the dollar tree and show me once she did it so we could see if her body was even attempting to ovulate before we tried any "natural" stuff (she felt her doctor was not taking her concern seriously since she is only 25). She showed me it and it was almost positive. Next day was positive and she just had an ultrasound Friday where she texted me to say that I was right she was about to ovulate and they could see the egg in her ultrasound. WOOT! If she was on it for 7 years and body is getting back to normal there is hope!! lol Good luck Donna.

Oh wow bless her . Yeh I defo no I just have to give it time .the bleeding keeps slowing down then gearing up doesn’t no what to do I think I defo am moving in the right direction x

Hi GUYS! Is your "EWCM" ever milky white? I never really see too much stretchy CM but I had some today but the rest of it is lotiony like but milky and semi sticky. HOW CONFUSING! BAHA.

Hi GUYS! Is your "EWCM" ever milky white? I never really see too much stretchy CM but I had some today but the rest of it is lotiony like but milky and semi sticky. HOW CONFUSING! BAHA.

Have you dtd lately? I can't distinguish leftover semen from ewcm :shrug:

It might be that your cm is transitioning. Right before O it’s clear and sooo stretchy for me, but when it transitions to clear from chunky white I get that watery milky cm. Hope this helps. How long about til O for you?

Thanks Mom! That does help and makes sense. I believe I am due to Ovulate WED/THURS but hoping for Friday cuz hubby will be back Thurs!

Sorry Donna . Hope this is a sign your cycles are trying to get into a regular pattern .

Hoping I get that kinda discharge, then it changes into white and stretchy. We are due to O around the same time again

I’ve had some EWCM today . OPKs are still very faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->